Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i doubt she's been suspended at a time like this when they need all hands on deck. Even if her manger knows she's bad mouthing customers she would have to get a warning first before being suspended. i doubt tesco would bother with that right now when things are so busy. She obviously was asked to work extra hours or work on the till and she thought duck that everyone else is home i want to be sat on my sofa stuffing my face too!

Reactions: 9
Ah yes, her friend Julie who ‘jokingly’ called her a donut because Jane didn’t know what time the store the opened to let the - -plebs- - customers in
is that what jane said plebs ?? please some one tell me this has been forwarded to the manager

Reactions: 4
No! I said it.....but it’s what she thinks of the customers!! She eye rolls about them all the time, criticises what they buy if Jane doesn’t deem it essential enough......

• Haha
well we called this one ages ago and good old janeykins proved us right again, im disgusted reading about what they were saying in the vlog, ive not watched it and don't think i'll be able to as bile is already rising in my throat from reading what was said, she is the lowest of the low claiming she's going though some sort of huge anxiety attack and unable to face work yet then saying she won't bother piking up her tablets as she's not going to take them.....well get back to work then!!
Charlie is as bad as she is, what an embarrassment they are, him sat there mumbling looking like Robinson Crusoe (he does not suit the bearded look) and her with the gallbladder voice on having a pity party in the background.
I truly hope Tesco take action against the fact she's getting sick pay yet still doing her vlogs and making money.
I hope this all comes back to bite them on their giant arses, vile pair of tits they are!

Reactions: 12
well we called this one ages ago and good old janeykins proved us right again, im disgusted reading about what they were saying in the vlog, ive not watched it and don't think i'll be able to as bile is already rising in my throat from reading what was said, she is the lowest of the low claiming she's going though some sort of huge anxiety attack and unable to face work yet then saying she won't bother piking up her tablets as she's not going to take them.....well get back to work then!!
Charlie is as bad as she is, what an embarrassment they are, him sat there mumbling looking like Robinson Crusoe (he does not suit the bearded look) and her with the gallbladder voice on having a pity party in the background.
I truly hope Tesco take action against the fact she's getting sick pay yet still doing her vlogs and making money.
I hope this all comes back to bite them on their giant arses, vile pair of tits they are!
she is digusting

Reactions: 7
If she had an under active thyroid she could get ALL her prescriptions free. That might be an incentive for her to get it checked but would explain her extreme weight gain and feeling the need to nap all the time too.
Her extreme weight gain is all to do with eating the HUGE amount of food she eats, have you seen how much food she buys several times a week?! Her tiredness is going to bed too late, getting up at 4am, and an extremely unhealthy diet. Nothing more, nothing less. Please don't give her ideas about having hypothyroidism, she's a big enough hypochondriac as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her extreme weight gain is all to do with eating the HUGE amount of food she eats, have you seen how much food she buys several times a week?! Her tiredness is going to bed too late, getting up at 4am, and an extremely unhealthy diet. Nothing more, nothing less. Please don't give her ideas about having hypothyroidism, she's a big enough hypochondriac as it is!
she has nothing wrong with her thyroid simple science if you eat more move less your gain weight they say you have to eat 3000 more calories a day to gain a lb i mean do you remember the treat draw saga and how she made a big deal about not going in there etc ? do you actually believe she never went in there i remember thinking thats most likely gone before bed time

Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t do anything with the information the same with suspected PCOS she simply asked people to stop trying to scare her but yes you are right about the weight gain due to the amount of food consumed.

Furious with this pait of gormless twats!!! No medical professional is trained for this situation. My brother works on ICU ward and never in his career has he witnessed such devastion, telling family they can't be with loved one's even though its their final hours. Having to inform family after family that there loved one has passed away over the phone, so then having to try comfort them before moving onto the next telephone call to a poor family who havent seen their loved one for over a week and now to be told they have died. It devasting for the staff aswell as all the famalies. And all this lazy witch had to do is walk around a supermarket for 4 hours a day, only one of them hours the storenis open to public!!
My brother has a pregnant wife at home, and also has a 1 year old running around but he has had to move out of the family home to protect them from this virus, how do you think that feels for him and his wife and son?
Never in my life have I been so furious with one person, will be informing tesco of her and situation asap amd also to hmrc as don't believe she is paying correct taxes and so on.
Totally agree! Many of my family are Doctors, nurses, physios, and are working directly with COVID patients. They are not protected properly, they are worn out and scared. I promise you all, if I see her doing just ONE more vlog, or a disco thing that she does ...I WILL REPORT HER TO TESCO. I am more than furious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s already said she’s comfort eating...well binge eating actually. She’ll never lose weight. Calorie counting/fasting, a few weeks ago she was in the zone, focused, felt great, she could eat one mint malteser then put the rest away....she’d drawn another line <yawn> sure as Gods in his heaven, she was back to filling her face with rubbish!!

Totally agree! Many of my family are Doctors, nurses, physios, and are working directly with COVID patients. They are not protected properly, they are worn out and scared. I promise you all, if I see her doing just ONE more vlog, or a disco thing that she does ...I WILL REPORT HER TO TESCO. I am more than furious!!
same with me can u share how to report on here please

Reactions: 13
has she deleted her instagram ? just went to check on my computer if shes uploaded any stories to check if i was blocked on my account but when i search in google and click her link saids the link or broken or page has been removed ?

Reactions: 2
has she deleted her instagram ? just went to check on my computer if shes uploaded any stories to check if i was blocked on my account but when i search in google and click her link saids the link or broken or page has been removed ?
I’ve just looked it’s still there x

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch lip smackin’ emming erring Charlie for long last night....so dull and boring, and I was furious about the NHS comment how Dr’s and nurses are trained for this!!! Yes! a global pandemic killing patients (who die without their loved ones!!!!) and staff alike!! So insensitive and ignorant! And her lying on the couch pitching in with ‘the voice’ how difficult and dangerous it is for her in Tesco...I’m not going into details, my husband is at the bloody coal face of this pandemic!!! Time off??? In his dreams!!! I could’ve pulled that big, enabling eejit through the screen!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.