Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink2206

What a shock 🤣 I bet fan girl Amy was the first one to sign up 😜

So I found this on Twitter last night, Charlie bean whinging to Tesco, Boris and their mp this will be after one of Janiechins attention seeking meltdowns, thanks to Charlie for confirming what we knew already, she works at Tesco 🤣
View attachment 103289
Well big difference Charlie bean NHS staff are nursing patients positive with the virus!! NHS staff are only allowed to wear PPE when dealing directly with a suspected or confirmed covid patient. Not at any other time. Why does she think she is entitled to this in Tesco where she isn’t even dealing with the public for majority of her shift?!

Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
The thing is jane really is up the creek without a paddle what ever she does now she will be called out for i made it clear in my report she earns via youtube so she will have no choice but to to either quit and do youtube full time or do nothing via youtube i may or may not have linked her ebay to :/ 😂😂 so what ever way she goes shes royaly screwed 😂 well not being funny do you remember that picture she put with her and her friend and mocking the fact she apprently worked for sainsburys like really 😂😂
and the time her and Charlie were in Sainsburys car park pretending she worked there and taking the pee out of people who collected trolleys :mad:

• Angry

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow she's outdone herself with this one! she's only in the bloody shop for a couple of hours with customers before she swans off home, what about her colleagues that are there all day? or all the other people going to work still......or the front line staff, the ones actually at great risk, she has no bloody clue. My husband is still working as he's classed as an essential worker, he's out 11 hours a day monday to friday and im home with the kids, feels a bit pointless us on lock down when he's mixing with lots of people daily and coming back on an evening but we're doing it, sticking to the rules and trying to laugh our way through the days, but I count us as lucky compared to some people out there and what they face in their jobs or struggles at home, she is a bloody muppet and her crocodile tears pissed me right off, she was going from "crying" to perfectly normal speaking then back to "crying" again, I had to turn it off, I can't stand seeing her bloated fatter by the day face any more, STOP DOING THE LIVES, that will help the nation more than you could know, oh and up your hours you work shy, lazy dimwit

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
She’s disgusting unable to go to work but will continue her YouTube the hours were leaving her exhausted and she’s having palpitations and chest pains but the cheek of them to say why should she risk her life it’s different for medical staff they’re trained for it? since when are people trained to risk their lives in a pandemic 🤬she’s sitting playing the victim in the background she’s so weak..can she not be reported for being on sick leave wile still doing her YouTube ..still able to plug the livingstones TikTok. She’s sickening
I couldn’t listen to her after she said that shes sick to the core. As long as she’s ok it’s a case of bugger everyone else. It’s all for sympathy she needs to hear people say poor Jane you done us proud you worked hours the public weren’t in store but put your life at risk 🤬 she does need help she needs her bloody head seeing too she’s a nasty piece of work 🤬🤬

• Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
So she spends the first ten minutes talking about herself, what a bloody shock. She goes on about how she can start work earlier and she’s so over the moon, while Charlie has been told he’s not going onto furlough right now so he’ll keep his job, wouldn’t you think that would have been the first thing she’d mention, oh no of course not, little miss selfish arse can’t help herself. She clearly doesn’t give a shit about her colleagues who have to deal with the public all day, you know the full time workers. Absolute cunt this woman, selfish to the core. The lazy bitch could be volunteering for the nhs seeing as she’ll be home by what 9am now?! You honestly couldn’t write it. Oh and she’s looking more like Miss Piggy by the day 🐖

JDo777

I’m relying on my fellow Tattlers to fill me in because I cannot stand to hear the self pitying drivel that comes out of her wobbly gob tonight, I tried I really did but I got 4 minutes 24 seconds in and knew if I subjected myself to anymore I’d blow a gasket...”came home in tears, it’s such a long day when you get up as early as I do and then you’re on your own all day”...FFS there are the elderly, vulnerable and ill people who are having to self isolate for 12 WEEKS who live entirely on their own, who won’t have any human contact apart from phone calls or a food parcel left on the doorstep you selfish apology for a human being! There are nurses and Drs directly subjecting themselves to Coronavirus day in day out who after working 12 hour shifts are not able to stay in their own beds in their family homes because they’ve got vulnerable relatives, there are people without the money to buy the food they need to feed their kids etc etc etc...SHUT THE FECK UP MOANING ABOUT FECK ALL JANEYCHINS YOU ARE SO LUCKY IF ONLY YOU WEREN’T SO FAR UP YOUR OWN BACKSIDE YOU”D RECOGNISE JUST HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
no fucking disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...fuck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???

• Haha

Ciechoslava

I know this situation with the pandemic is awful but i think what Jane doesnt realise that we are all feeling very vulnerable regardless wether we can stay at home or not. Most households will have a key worker in them therefore most households are still at risk of catching the virus. She would be feeling the same if she was sat at home having nothing to do. We are all down and struggling with the new reality. she needs to give her head a wobble and thank heavens for Charley as she is definitely punching there - i know he is a bit dull but he must have the patience of a saint sitting there listening to her lives every night about how anxious she is being in a supermarket for couple of hours during the quietest time. She isnt working on checkouts doesnt have to deal with customers face to face as such. Honestly she is being ridiculous 🙄

Disneylover

VIP Member
I fucking knew it!! Well my fellow tattlers, we called this a few weeks ago didn’t we. As soon as I saw dopey arse I knew fat arse had thrown a wobbler, then I heard the fucking gallbladder voice! To think about all the nurses and doctors working throughout this pandemic and then you have that lazy twat getting signed off, fuck right off Jane you attention seeking bastard

Soft arse is totally enabling her!
She‘s so fucking hard faced, signed off sick but she’ll be carrying on with YouTube and also her members videos. Bleeding unbelievable

• Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
Tbh I'm not surprised that she needs beta blockers given the size of her... How fast she is putting on weight her ice cold heart must be strained.
I might need my ears cleaning out, I’m sure I heard her say she never stops and she very rarely sits watching telly?!
Has she forgotten the nanna naps and all the times she says she watches films in the afternoon?!

• Angry

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow bet Narrrdia can't wait for the pensioners disco tonight....getting my satin shirt back out as we speak ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
I don’t believe the furlough thing I reckon he offered after Jane said she didn’t want him travelling or going to London. Most employers give people the option his story doesn’t add up from what he says why would they then offer redundancy if they didn’t take furlough :unsure: I think it’s mad me to sound like he had no choice and so it’s dramatic

If he still works for who I think he does all of their stores are still open and operational I thought he was a manager now? Is that why he can choose to be off IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
Maybe they just saw an opportunity to get rid , because let’s be honest he must be about as useful as a chocolate fireguard 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
8 sausages, potatoes, carrots onion half a tub of gravy and 2 giant yorkie puds that would feed my family of 5 and they two grubbers ate that to themselves and probably a mars bar Ice cream for afters and put her apron on to hide her fat it would take a 12 man tent to hide them no a fucking apron. She said we watched her gain everyday in March now we are going to watch her lose weight in April then says her heart ain’t in it no shit Sherlock your built like a brick shit house 😂 April will also be gain with Jane like every other month.

• Haha

Jxtx

Is she for real with that tiktok she’s shared? How fucking brain dead and insensitive is she?
harping on about stay home stay safe but finding it funny and sharing a tiktok if someone buying a single cream egg and pushing it around in a trolley?
firstly, what inappropriate waste of a shopping trip. Secondly why be so selfish to leave the house to film a tiktok. Thirdly how disrespectful for the shop assistant serving her. seeing as Jane moans on about how hard she works in a supermarket you think this would frustrate her too?
Maybe I’m taking it to heart as I work for the nhs, I have a 8 month old and a 2 year old. I still had 2 months of maternity leave/holiday entitlement to take but went back to work early. I put my children at risk for what? This stupid fucking video? Me and my 8 month old have been isolating for 2 weeks due to signs of corona virus that are getting progressively worse! I feel worse than after my emergency csection yet I still have a baby to care for???
Ahhh just needed to rant. Unfollowed purely for her fucking stupidity

• Heart

JDo777

OMFGG yet another self pity party, she’ll be wanting a full HAZMAT suit for the 1 hour 45 minutes max she’s within 2 metres of a member of the general pubic, do they do them up to her size to accommodate her chins and ever expanding waist line I wonder? I’d be bloody ashamed if she were my daughter or wife, I’d be telling her to get an effin grip and stop attention seeking and be grateful she still has a job, all three adults in our household have all lost our incomes but am I making self pitying vlogs about it? No I’m counting my blessings and grateful for a roof over my head and an adequate amount of food in my tummy because things could be a whole lot worse! Here endeth my rant!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I was in Tesco at 8.30am yesterday morning, its an extra store so it’ll be a similar size to the one Jane works in. I queued for about 20 minutes to get in, it was extremely well organised and they only let a few in at a time. The home shoppers were still around, it was fine they had staff on hand making sure there was plenty of distance. People were keeping themselves to themselves, I never even saw any of the staff talking to each other everyone was just getting on with it. I know people are worried, we all are but she just takes the piss. Poor Janiechins can’t get on with it though because she’s needs time off bless her. Shes bloody unbelievable!
Problem is if Janiechins is in an aisle no one else can go down it as you need a 2 metre gap to social distance !

• Haha