Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her off work then going on daily for her top up shops. They will all think she’s a selfish witch. You have people working frontline, people volunteering their time to help, people proud to be able to make a difference in keeping the country going and then you have Jane. Can’t handle a couple of hours a day to do her part. Imagine if they have children “Mum what were you doing during the Coronavirus pandemic.” Well I was scared so stayed home every day eating choklit because I didn’t want to help others and deleted comments from hard working nurses that were risking their lives because they should be trained for it and deal with it every day so don’t deserve any recognition but I did clap for them on a Thursday evening though.

God forbid she became ill and wanted these nurses to help her. Imagine if they were just like oh...delete!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread name ... off the job only ill for the camera, for £1.99 a pop I’ll stay a fat slob while Charlie slogs !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: Two faces, many chins, we know your game blubbakins
Two faces, many chins, the multiple lies of bubbakins

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread sugg: TikToking,Boddy Poppin ! afraid she's gonna die, but doin YouTube on the sly !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wrote it 3 hours ago, telling her I think her 'poor me' attitude is getting tiresome etc etc. I think it's still there lol

Reactions: 9
I wrote it 3 hours ago, telling her I think her 'poor me' attitude is getting tiresome etc etc. I think it's still there lol
oh if your on the account your see it as still there but if you log out then go to the video if its been deleted it will not be there

Reactions: 6
oh if your on the account your see it as still there but if you log out then go to the video if its been deleted it will not be there
She’s not so poorly that she can’t delete you tube comments I see.

What an absolute fraud.

Reactions: 10
I've just been reading the sickly comments telling her to 'look after herself' that's one thing you can be assured of!! These people must surely be lacking somewhere if they think this is normal and moral behaviour from her.

Reactions: 12
Thread title,
This little piggy cried "wee wee wee", all the way home (with a sick line.)

Doesnt rhyme but pretty apt 😂

• Haha
It has gone just like any of the comments that the despicable, lazy, odious creature doesn’t like, after all please remember she is suffering with anxiety, fatigue and stress...yeah right and my name is Nancy Reagan!

• Haha
I've just been reading the sickly comments telling her to 'look after herself' that's one thing you can be assured of!! These people must surely be lacking somewhere if they think this is normal and moral behaviour from her.
Bloody sickening is right ! makes you wonder the mentality of her subs if they think those comments are acceptable 😑

Yes it's not there I've checked twice

She’s not so poorly that she can’t delete you tube comments I see.

What an absolute fraud.
I was off work for 11 weeks with depression and stress a few years ago just after my dad suddenly passed away and i deleted all my social media as couldn't bare to even scroll. I was even nervous at looking at messages on whatsapp i felt that bad.
I had the palpitations where i felt my heart was jumping around and awful panic attacks but was never put on beta blockers. Just a high dose of anti depressants.

Thread title suggestion: Two faces, many chins, we know your game blubbakins
Two faces, many chins, the multiple lies of bubbakins
That could be the title of her Autobiography and Charlie could be her "Ghost writer" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.