Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ‘upset and anxious’ because that will make it okay for her not to work full time. It’ll just be too much for her ... 🤯

Reactions: 10
A bit off topic but are the words really jai-ho?? I always thought it was tally ho and was thinking that's a bit colonial / British and couldn't beleive no one ever complained
this has just given me a ruddy good giggle......
I spent weeks singing Cherry Pie ... to GaGa’s Poker Face
until my daughter informed me it was Can’t Read My 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no clue and I don't think she gives a tit how badly the pandemic has affected people IRL! So sorry to hear you & your family have taken such a hard blow, she would never cope with something like that happening to her. She let charlie work two jobs for her crappy wedding so there's no hope for her!
Thanks so much fellow Tattlers, it is what it is, there are far worse off pepole than me and my family right now and we’ll be ok and whilst ever I’ve got Gammons to witch about...she’s the gift that just keeps on giving and you guys to share the pain of her vlogs with, she’s like a mouth ulcer I just can’t leave alone! X

I have never wanted to punch someone I have never met in the gob so badly. That fake trembling voice, crocodile tears, pity party for HERSELF is vomit inducing! she is absolutely disgusting! Did she compare supermarket workers to people treating infected patients?! I'm so wunerable.. tremble lip... duck OFF!!!! Wash your bastard hands, don't touch your face, be mindful and you'll have the same chance as any of us. Charlie needs to stop enabling this overgrown baby she is such a sad excuse for a woman. She never wants to hear what Charlie has to say, or anyone else. She is a big fat joke, she rubbished the threat of this virus in the beginning and now she can't shut the duck up about it. God she's annoyed me this eve!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's her aim by the sound of things ,and he's that gullible he'll do just that
You can just see the manipulation cogs turning 🤬 she's switched off the tears and trembling voice when people are saying nice things to her online . Manipulative calculating c*nt!!!!!

You can just see the manipulation cogs turning 🤬 she's switched off the tears and trembling voice when people are saying nice things to her online . Manipulative calculating c*nt!!!!!
She certainly is ! but we could all see it coming ,there's no way she'll have charlie sat at home while she works.Remember in the last flat he used to get up and walk her to the car, because she didn't like going to the car park when it was dark..Manipulative with a big M 🤥

Not only did we have a crap 80s party Saturday night, we've also had a crap pity party Sunday night.

Why this women thinks that anybody would want to get within 6 feet of her through choice is beyond me!
If she continues eating the way she has been her gunt will be sticking out that much and nobody could even get that close anyway!

Is she trying to make Charlie feel guilty because of his work because it's through not fault of his own and certainly not his choice.

Any other wife would roll their sleeves up and crack on, they'd realise that there's a lot more people out there risking their lives and not moaning or fake crying!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t understand why she just don’t say she’s got a high temp be good 2 weeks off from it all , she’s no nasty 😷 and he’s just as bad he needs to tell her to shut the hell up and grow up ! Can’t do all the fake crying and lip quivers all because she’s at Tesco in the warehouse ! Such a weird vibe from them two , just wrong on so many levels 🥴

I don’t understand why she just don’t say she’s got a high temp be good 2 weeks off from it all , she’s no nasty 😷 and he’s just as bad he needs to tell her to shut the hell up and grow up ! Can’t do all the fake crying and lip quivers all because she’s at Tesco in the warehouse ! Such a weird vibe from them two , just wrong on so many levels 🥴
We didn’t see her anxiety peak and a meltdown when Charlie was travelling on the train to work did we? She is just so transparent, Charlie is at home now she wants to be at home! Get your big girl pants on Jane and if you have any concerns speak to your employers, don’t broadcast it on the net for sympathy you were in bed with your husband, speak to him, phone a friend (if you have any that can put up with your bullshite)..

I am calling Wednesday when she has symptoms and now has to self isolate!!!

Reactions: 14
She really thinks she is in the same working environment as doctors and nurses 😭 I just have no words , and also I’m so surprised Charlie ain’t offered his services to the nhs to help out ! These people that make out they are so helpful and kind are the worst ones !

We didn’t see her anxiety peak and a meltdown when Charlie was travelling on the train to work did we? She is just so transparent, Charlie is at home now she wants to be at home! Get your big girl pants on Jane and if you have any concerns speak to your employers, don’t broadcast it on the net for sympathy you were in bed with your husband, speak to him, phone a friend (if you have any that can put up with your bullshite)..

I am calling Wednesday when she has symptoms and now has to self isolate!!!
1st April (Marchmass ended), me too! Can hardly claim symptoms while putting out video evidence several times a day....

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she is in the same working environment as doctors and nurses 😭 I just have no words , and also I’m so surprised Charlie ain’t offered his services to the nhs to help out ! These people that make out they are so helpful and kind are the worst ones !
I always think anyone who has to shout about how kind and considerate they are ... clearly are not!!!

She even hinted she would be reducing her hours after all this ... any excuse eh Janeychins????

Lazy vile specimen!!!

1st April (Marchmass ended), me too! Can hardly claim symptoms while putting out video evidence several times a day....
Maybe the bean nursing her from her sick bed?! Anyone remember the gall bladder removal vlogs? She has form for this 🤣

Reactions: 9
A lot of this is because she’s so jealous beans at home getting 80% pay it’s so obvious to see ! And now she wants to reduce hours she wants to leave Tesco 🤯 she’s like a spoilt teenager makes my bum fizz so bad 😂😂

• Haha
Erm...because he had asthma as a child, he is most vulnerable! 😉
They are both very caring and kind, I counted 23 'Aah blessya' and 11 'um..yeah it's bad' in the last video.
Do you think Jane is doing this for Adsense and engagement? No, not only is she out there facing the 'herds of customers' ,much like an icu doctor, she is having to face difficult decisions and think quick...assessing how much free food Tesco have put on? How many croissants can I fit in before my break ends?
She has 'anxious feelings', the kind that only allow her to put up 1-2 videos a day. I think it's the worse kind of being anxious that only strikes when you have to return to work after the weekend. I am just grateful she was able to deliver to us such a fun disco on Saturday. See,Jane and Charlie are offering a valuable public service, keeping our morale up in such uncertain times...that is more helpful and kinder than volunteering for the NHS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh do duck off jane. My sister is a community nurse so goes house to house seeing to her patients. She has been asked if she has ICU training, which she has, there is a chance she will soon be drafted to a hospital to help with CV19 patients. Now that it actual worry jane, worried about catching the virus and taking it home to her kids and the fact of making decisions who get ventilators if she is working in ICU.

• Sad
exactly, I thought the same she went from full on crying, to laughing and being better instantly. She just has taken the hump because Charlie is off and she has to go to work. I don’t think Charlie can get another job, my husband has been furloughed and he has to sign to say he cannot apply for any jobs while he is off, must be the same for everyone I’d say.
get a grip Jane for god sake

Honestly cant believe that pity party video...I get people are anxious but theres people in a lot worse situations than her...shes acting like shes working in a hospital with people who actually have it. I couldnt watch it all as it just made me angry. Defo just wants to be off with Charlie...and saying how they still have Bills to pay...she probably spends the extra 20% in blimmin home bargains, I'm.sure she can manage a month or 2 without tat!! Maybe that's why shes so bloody anxious...no b&m and home bargains for a while. I couldnt watch more than about 5 mins of that pity party...can I get a medal for lasting that long 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.