Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is crap at the best of times because they don’t have a life, but while on lock down, I cannot imagine what the ‘exclusive’ content is going to be!
We just need to be thankful that she’s not done an Only Fans account instead 😷

What a shock 🤣 I bet fan girl Amy was the first one to sign up 😜

So I found this on Twitter last night, Charlie bean whinging to Tesco, Boris and their mp this will be after one of Janiechins attention seeking meltdowns, thanks to Charlie for confirming what we knew already, she works at Tesco 🤣
View attachment 103289
As if he’s tweeted Boris - what a wet wipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she stopped story replies on Instagram or blocked me? Is she that stuck up she’s stopped people messaging her about stories!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s not very nice especially during this crazy time when her viewers need to talk or whatever guess now she’s bffs with Nadia she can’t be doing with talking to anyone that’s not paid her fee 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s not very nice especially during this crazy time when her viewers need to talk or whatever guess now she’s bffs with Nadia she can’t be doing with talking to anyone that’s not paid her fee 😆
she needs to get a grip does she really think nadia will watch her though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully she’s made more of an effort just incase otherwise she should be embarrassed 😆 can’t wait for her wild Friday night party sipping tea and acting a dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, I’ll give it until lunchtime and Charlie’s account will be private 😉
I remember someone posted something here from his Facebook and it was locked within minutes 🤪

Haha that was my fault sorry my fellow tattlers 😩 I posted a post he made about how people should work for what they get and not expect freebies ... as they were chowing down to a gifted Sunday lunch 🤣

Appears his morals have faded with age

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha that was my fault sorry my fellow tattlers 😩 I posted a post he made about how people should work for what they get and not expect freebies ... as they were chowing down to a gifted Sunday lunch 🤣

Appears his morals have faded with age
oh yes i remember that lmao

Reactions: 3
Wow tweeting government because his wife is in the Tesco warehouse for 4 hours a day ! What an absolute dippy bleep !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a shock 🤣 I bet fan girl Amy was the first one to sign up 😜

So I found this on Twitter last night, Charlie bean whinging to Tesco, Boris and their mp this will be after one of Janiechins attention seeking meltdowns, thanks to Charlie for confirming what we knew already, she works at Tesco 🤣
View attachment 103289
Well big difference Charlie bean NHS staff are nursing patients positive with the virus!! NHS staff are only allowed to wear PPE when dealing directly with a suspected or confirmed covid patient. Not at any other time. Why does she think she is entitled to this in Tesco where she isn’t even dealing with the public for majority of her shift?!

Reactions: 17
Think they have more to worry about at the moment then an overweight YouTuber with a personality disorder 🥴🥴 with a tattle thread as long as her top up shop list !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.