Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner was speaking to a girl that works on the till on our local Tesco and she said that she usually does 20hours a week but at the moment is working 60 hours a week, it made me think of Jane. When someone mentioned last night on the live that they wondered if perhaps people who work in retail would change their job after this, Janes reply was that she would consider doing fewer hours! We all know that is her angle. I used to like her vlogs, but have been put right off her lately with her behaviour since the whole Charlie's night out debacle.

Also, mentioning that because Charley is on furlough she has to be the one to keep going was just a guilt trip. Just give up your job already Jane because your whining is annoying. I'm totally grateful for all fo the people out there working during this but how much contact can you be having with the general public when you are home by 10am!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That live last night was just pure pitiful and pathetic. I take my hat off to anyone right now doing whatever job they're doing as we try to keep certain systems flowing. I work in a school and my husband works as a lorry driver. There have been emotional moments this last week and hands up I have cried. That scene last night was the pits, me, me, me, me, me! Shes basically scared that she might have to do more than 4 hours a day. duck off Jane and then when you've got there duck off a bit further please!

Reactions: 18
My partner was speaking to a girl that works on the till on our local Tesco and she said that she usually does 20hours a week but at the moment is working 60 hours a week, it made me think of Jane. When someone mentioned last night on the live that they wondered if perhaps people who work in retail would change their job after this, Janes reply was that she would consider doing fewer hours! We all know that is her angle. I used to like her vlogs, but have been put right off her lately with her behaviour since the whole Charlie's night out debacle.

Also, mentioning that because Charley is on furlough she has to be the one to keep going was just a guilt trip. Just give up your job already Jane because your whining is annoying. I'm totally grateful for all fo the people out there working during this but how much contact can you be having with the general public when you are home by 10am!
It’s the same in the shop where my husband works, most of the people who are still working have increased their hours, that’s full timers included. They’ve still had to recruit new people but he said people have really pulled together. You would never see Jane put herself out for Tesco! I mean you would think she’d be volunteering to support Charlie for when his furlough kicks in, lazy cow

That live last night was just pure pitiful and pathetic. I take my hat off to anyone right now doing whatever job they're doing as we try to keep certain systems flowing. I work in a school and my husband works as a lorry driver. There have been emotional moments this last week and hands up I have cried. That scene last night was the pits, me, me, me, me, me! Shes basically scared that she might have to do more than 4 hours a day. duck off Jane and then when you've got there duck off a bit further please!
Absolutely Rosieposey, it’s a very worrying time and so uncertain for people. It was totally the pits! Self absorbed mare! X

Reactions: 15
It’s the same in the shop where my husband works, most of the people who are still working have increased their hours, that’s full timers included. They’ve still had to recruit new people but he said people have really pulled together. You would never see Jane put herself out for Tesco! I mean you would think she’d be volunteering to support Charlie for when his furlough kicks in, lazy cow
She really was all about her last night, not once did she express concern for her colleagues or other customers...typically Jane.... nobody else matters but her ...

The forced tears were a good touch.

Obviously being so so upset the first thing you do is switch your camera on .... So so see through yet so so manipulative.

“I’m a nice person” .... No Jane you are most definitely NOT

Reactions: 19
k
Totally that is what everyone should be doing just now all pulling together. It's nice to hear of people pulling together like that.

I just can't go all her wee digs and hints she drops.
Like the other night on her live, I think it was the one about Charlie's furlough and Charlie mentioned that he may go out on his bike for his form of exercise and she said something like " oh but that means I will need to go on a walk by myself" and sure enough the next day she uploads them together at the beach. Guy can't even go a f@@@ing bike ride without Jane guilt tripping him. She is so codependent it is unreal.

Reactions: 15
She really was all about her last night, not once did she express concern for her colleagues or other customers...typically Jane.... nobody else matters but her ...

The forced tears were a good touch.

Obviously being so so upset the first thing you do is switch your camera on .... So so see through yet so so manipulative.

“I’m a nice person” .... No Jane you are most definitely NOT
It was the fake put on quivering voice that had my ears steaming, Charlie sat beside her looking all concerned. He suggested something she didn't agree with and she switched straight away, back to her normal voice. So so manipulative* Horrible woman. I bet she has blocked people who know her IRL so they can't comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
why can't her bum lickers see through the fake tears and pity party? it was soooo obvious she was laying it on thick for sympathy and also she was laying the foundations of her plan to be off work very soon. So far she's mentioned a cold, a sore throat, a headache and now her anxiety is playing up, I'll bet a pukka pie she'll have tit her pants on the way to or from work and be self isolating by next week ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Were there any comments apart from her “fanclub”? I didn’t see any but no doubt if there were any they’d be deleted !

Reactions: 11
Were there any comments apart from her “fanclub”? I didn’t see any but no doubt if there were any they’d be deleted !
I didn’t see any either, although yeah she deletes them quicker than she can scoff a pukka pie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes I remember all that, she strung it out for a few vlogs and made out she had an important role and wasn't sure what she would do if it did end etc......when in actual fact she just moved from one part of the store to another doing the job she did previously, I remember thinking then wow what a drama queen, she was still having afternoon naps and moaning loads then, she used to drape a wet flannel over her head and lay down to ease her anxiety and stress 😂
Now a fkn bath towel wouldn’t cover her head 😂

She'd have to use a bath sheet now for her head...
I’m just after saying the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
shes got moderators on her lives, the people who have a blue spanner near their name police the comments and delete any that don't kiss the gammon rump! it says "comment deleted" but only for a few seconds then it goes so its hard to spot them but I did see one the other day on one of her lives that asked for knicker shots 😂 ive never tried to screen shot something as fast in my life but one of her mods deleted it in seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
shes got moderators on her lives, the people who have a blue spanner near their name police the comments and delete any that don't kiss the gammon rump! it says "comment deleted" but only for a few seconds then it goes so its hard to spot them but I did see one the other day on one of her lives that asked for knicker shots 😂 ive never tried to screen shot something as fast in my life but one of her mods deleted it in seconds
I thought the blue spanner meant they were a bunch of tools 😂

• Haha

Absolutely Rosieposey, it’s a very worrying time and so uncertain for people. It was totally the pits! Self absorbed mare! X
You know if she came on and said I'm struggling, work is causing me worry I wouldn't mind half so much. A lot of us can truly relate. Its thecself pity, pathetic baby voice and crocodile tears I cant bare. When I cried last week I was full on sobbing, proper ugly crying. At no point would i have picked up a camera to film myself! I got it out my system, had a shower and went to bed.

That's Debbie SW and Helen I saw the spanner and wondered what it was
debbie constantly comments when shes doing her mod bit its cringy, so funny that they need such a force around them to go live.....says a lot ;)

Reactions: 7
That's Debbie SW and Helen I saw the spanner and wondered what it was
That’s hilarious having moderators on your lives! Is that normal? I have never noticed but then I am always mesmerised by her ever expanding face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.