Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote it 3 hours ago, telling her I think her 'poor me' attitude is getting tiresome etc etc. I think it's still there lol
I can see my comment still but if I log out of google it’s gone...

Not sure how you tube works but I think you can mute people so nobody else can see what you comment?

Reactions: 5
Omg so I didnt bother watching Charlie's video as I thought ffs I'm not watching that pleb and then my 4 year old didnt keep me up last night so I didnt do my late night tattle run...I missed so much. Disgusted i really am. I really hope the complaints do some good and Tesco's give her the boot. Just knew something like this was planned. What's wrong with the woman. I don't even know what to say apart from disgusting!!

Reactions: 14
I can see my comment still but if I log out of google it’s gone...

Not sure how you tube works but I think you can mute people so nobody else can see what you comment?
I think you can still see your own comments but no one else can if she deletes ?

Reactions: 7
I went to my local big Tesco (probably the same size and functions as Jane's) on Monday evening. It was set up really well, very organised. There was a queue to get in which was aptly managed by staff. All the aisles were kitted out with arrows, people were calm and polite, you queued in one aisle and were allocated a checkout. The store was stocked as normal and the queues moved quickly.

What a flake.

Reactions: 12
I am absolutely fuming with these pair of jokers. I think Charlie should bleeping apologise for that awful, ignorant comment. None of us will ever be prepared or trained for what is going on and what we are seeing EVER you bleeping prick. That just shows them up for what they are. She sits behind the camera making herself look an even bigger twit than she is. Face the 'adoring fans' Jane you absolute coward. I'm so mad with these two it's unbelievable. I'm glad you've all reported her she bloody deserves it 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion Jane Gammons #14: Janeychins your LIES are SICK! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yep, she's sure enough deleted my comment. I wondered why I wasn't getting any likes lol. I said 'Oh woe is me. Sorry Jane but your 'poor me' attitude is getting tiresome. We're ALL struggling. You used to be my fave You tuber and I've followed you since day 1. But unfortunately you've changed. And to charge your long time followers £1.99 just to watch a couple more videos and to have a green badge by their name, is very thoughtless. Especially at this time when most of us are out of work and money is tight!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Seriously he must snore his head off at night with that permanently blocked nose, wine and extra 5 stone

Reactions: 10
I hope everyone gets their £1.99 back , she’s far too ill to do all these lives she had planned 🤨 and super fun content 🤪

Reactions: 9
I hope everyone gets their £1.99 back , she’s far too ill to do all these lives she had planned 🤨 and super fun content 🤪
Dont be silly she will do membership content she is selling on ebay which to me is bad enough but no proof shes selling anything the minute i see a a foot out of line im reporting her again

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.