Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch it last night as I was busy doing nothing 🤣

Thought I’d watch it this morning but no, even 30 seconds was too much for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t watch it last night as I was busy doing nothing 🤣

Thought I’d watch it this morning but no, even 30 seconds was too much for me.
Ha ha ha sounds like Janeychins and Charlie were busy doing nothing too...thanks Tattlers from reading your posts I haven’t wished to view the latest “party” offering! You’ll be pleased to know the paint I watched dry last night is dry and much to my husband’s annoyance the grass is growing nicely too! Keep Calm and Carry On Tattling it’s keeping my spirits up, take care you lovely people. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm 7 minutes in and their idea of dancing at a 'disco' involves marching, pretending to climb a ladder and stirring a cake to some free YouTube music!! She has a list and an itinerary. Charlie has been programmed to go along with whatever she dictates. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I quit!!!

• Haha
I'm 7 minutes in and their idea of dancing at a 'disco' involves marching, pretending to climb a ladder and stirring a cake to some free YouTube music!! She has a list and an itinerary. Charlie has been programmed to go along with whatever she dictates. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I quit!!!
Was I right in thinking she mentioned Bollywood?....I’m thinking nnnnnooooo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only managed a few minutes of it, its beyond cringe....they're like billy and johnny from a hale and pale comedy sketch, how are their family and friends not telling them to stop??? its like they live in an altered perception of reality where they're hilarious and bolstering the nation one head party at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only managed a few minutes of it, its beyond cringe....they're like billy and johnny from a hale and pale comedy sketch, how are their family and friends not telling them to stop??? its like they live in an altered perception of reality where they're hilarious and bolstering the nation one head party at a time
And now Tan and Chris will be doing “more lives “if he’s on short time with the work 😂interesting to say the least

• Haha
And now Tan and Chris will be doing “more lives “if he’s on short time with the work 😂interesting to say the least
bloody hell perish the thought! none of them have anything interesting to say that could fill five minutes never mind hour long "laarrrves"

• Haha
bloody hell perish the thought! none of them have anything interesting to say that could fill five minutes never mind hour long "laarrrves"
It’ll give us something to do counting how many days before the pjs get a wash 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
You know you have far too much time on your hands when something Janeychins said half a week ago is still annoying the backside off of you...

Her rant about supporting small businesses... supporting small businesses involves putting your hand in your own pocket and buying from them and yes fair enough promoting them but NOT scrounging freebies and posting affiliate links to earn for yourself from the tools that follow you... end of rant 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Old Pukka Pie Lobes is giving a hair drying tutorial from her personal launderette...

• Haha
she puts all those products in her hair and then then hardly get the brush through it, sounds like straw when she does and its full of knots......all that against a back drop of the whole blocks laundry by the look of it, im only 3 minutes in and already gobsmacked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ive never known anyones face increase at the rate Janes does! rocking the angry bird look ;)

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She looks absolutely huge in todays hair drying vlog.
Had to laugh, as a hairdresser in a previous life, it's going to take more than a Babyliss rotating dryer to get any lift on those rats tails!

• Haha
Wonder if she’ll donate her advertising earnings Jd seasoning to NHS like joe wick . No she’ll just use the corona as an excuse rip people off . While she complains she has to go in and put a bit of shopping into shopping trolleys for a few hours a day. And she gets a break. While NHS staff are working their butts off saving lives and seeing some terrible sights. She just keeps thinks what crap vlog she can do next to boost her bank account. She is a greedy good for nothing lazy twit.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she’ll donate her advertising earnings Jd seasoning to NHS like joe wick . No she’ll just use the corona as an excuse rip people off . While she complains she has to go in and put a bit of shopping into shopping trolleys for a few hours a day. And she gets a break. While NHS staff are working their butts off saving lives and seeing some terrible sights. She just keeps thinks what crap vlog she can do next to boost her bank account. She is a greedy good for nothing lazy twit.
i think anyone doing ADS at the minute is just wrong i know people have to earn money but most people atm will be struggling with money due to being laid off or just claiming sick pay even with UC you can not get paid for 5 weeks you can take an advance you have to pay back so never recommended to take more then you need so i personally think its really sick of these influencers to ad anything at the minute

Was I right in thinking she mentioned Bollywood?....I’m thinking nnnnnooooo😂
I think there is 'Bollywood' music section on the music service she uses. Please Jane don't ruin Bollywood for me...nobody needs a recreation with you and Charlie, Jai Ho-ing like you are auditioning for the Pussycat Dolls! 😂

• Haha
i think anyone doing ADS at the minute is just wrong i know people have to earn money but most people atm will be struggling with money due to being laid off or just claiming sick pay even with UC you can not get paid for 5 weeks you can take an advance you have to pay back so never recommended to take more then you need so i personally think its really sick of these influencers to ad anything at the minute
Totally agree. But these people would take the last penny out of a kids money box and not feel they’ve done wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.