Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time I read Bubba all I think is forest gump........Jane doing bubba.....
pukka pie n chips
pukka pie n veg
pukka pie n mash
pukka pie omelette
pukka pie pasta
pukka pie baguette
pukka pie risotto
pukka pie toastie
pukka pie wrap
pukka pie burger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a crock of money grabbing shite, needs it to pay for a new camera...gutted that I cannot afford it in the current climate but even if I won the lottery I wouldn’t give her the steam off my wee. Night all, sweet dreams. X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
every time I read Bubba all I think is forest gump........Jane doing bubba.....
pukka pie n chips
pukka pie n veg
pukka pie n mash
pukka pie omelette
pukka pie pasta
pukka pie baguette
pukka pie risotto
pukka pie toastie
pukka pie wrap
pukka pie burger
I'll say it again Forest Flump
296777_10150296893248770_8053130_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"I made a stand at work"
You work one hour with the general public, yesterday you talked about a colleague of yours who carried on working after being spat on! Now if that lady was making a stand, I would agree. Was it that she got more attention and sympathy at work and that's your game? Jane,stop this daily pity party to feed your addiction for likes. When all this is over what have you got Jane? You are milking being a key worker, it is consuming you. The cycle of finally getting recognition but then needing to keep the comments coming by saying how bad it is at work. It's not healthy-then again what is with you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I’ve never known anything like it. bleeping whinging after a four bloody hour shift, she needs a bleeding smack she’s selfish to the core. How dare she be so self loathing with all that’s going on?! I despair of the nation too Lexi, wtf is wrong with these people??!
Not at all a violent person but if I walked passed her in tesco I'd run my trolley into her cankles. She really is disgusting. Crying all week for pity and now she wants people to pay for that privilege. I feel for her family they must be so embarrassed

Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight... she had patreon which is a pound a month, we are in the middle of a health crisis, hundreds of people dying a day, people losing their jobs or at best losing a percentage of their wage and this greedy mare is opening up a subscription service double the previous price “to give something back”?????

She really has not grasped the art of giving has she?

I am speechless and absolutely disgusted that anyone at a time like this would even consider doing something like this to line their own pockets.

Well Jane you have actually stunned me! Your family must be so proud!

What a disgraceful excuse for a human being 😡

Reactions: 21
So let me get this straight... she had patreon which is a pound a month, we are in the middle of a health crisis, hundreds of people dying a day, people losing their jobs or at best losing a percentage of their wage and this greedy mare is opening up a subscription service double the previous price “to give something back”?????

I am speechless and absolutely disgusted that anyone at a time like this would even consider doing something like this to line their own pockets.

You literally could not make this stuff up could you ... it’s not as if she has an exciting life is it it’s the same drivel every single day, day in, day out it’s like Groundhog Day only everyday as she’s reliving the same day she’s expanding the only outlet I can see is if she expands enough she will hopeful eventually explode 😂........

Oh and I watched a few minutes of tonight’s I turned off when she uttered the words I’m going to start fasting again 😂😂 WTF! WHY! It doesn’t work when your eating 50 thousand calories in your eating window you dosy bint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not crying tonight is she? No, she’s really happy as the pound signs flash before her eyes as the stupid people join her shitscription!
Shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not crying tonight is she? No, she’s really happy as the pound signs flash before her eyes as the stupid people join her shitscription!
Shocking.
I thought the JD Seasonings ad was bad enough when The supermarket shelves were virtually bare, this tonight wow she really is something else !!!

She called her YouTube a little job for duck sake woman. Plus now charging people to view her lives can she give her massive head a wobble. I would understand if she had good content i am a member of a few channels but they offer so many perks and do enjoyable content they don’t sit in a tit stained night crying and being manic.
She wants to make money but puts in no effort. Does she still do her “eBay business”’ notices she said she spends hours ok tiktok is that this week’s obsession? No mentions of her competitions has the lazy lump given up that already as well she can’t commit to anything.

Reactions: 12
She called her YouTube a little job for duck sake woman. Plus now charging people to view her lives can she give her massive head a wobble. I would understand if she had good content i am a member of a few channels but they offer so many perks and do enjoyable content they don’t sit in a tit stained night crying and being manic.
She wants to make money but puts in no effort. Does she still do her “eBay business”’ notices she said she spends hours ok tiktok is that this week’s obsession? No mentions of her competitions has the lazy lump given up that already as well she can’t commit to anything.
The eBay is doing nothing ! don't know about the comps ?

Reactions: 4

As has been said before nothing she does is original, the singing comes from Helen, the on the bed thing from her new BFF Nadia, she had seen a few you tubers Lisa Snow I am guessing with regards the eBay sales etc etc.

She doesn’t have the talent or ability to make any of them work, she certainly doesn’t have the personality either.

She even tried crafts ( remember the salt dough) and up cycling (that awful disgusting pink vase) trying to be like Rosie H....

Sad really

She’s a piece of work Suzie, I actually cannot believe she has she cheek to do this in the current climate, these bleeping idiots signing up are just as bad as Jane. Give the money to charity, the Salvation Army are pleading for donations right now to help feed people in need. Honestly, that horrible lazy mare had the audacity to sit there and say it’s so she can get a new camera?! What an absolute disgrace of a woman, she’s got no shame. Where are your crocodile tears tonight Jane, not there as they’ve been replaced by pound signs you greedy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have literally watched a few minutes of all these lives she is kicking out lately, I literally cannot even wrap my head around the fact that a young woman is crying about working 4 hours a day at work behind the scenes then coming home and doing sweet duck all. Regardless of that fact hasn't she been working for Tesco for years? Isn't there some sort of lightbulb moment that would go off in her head that maybe she should get off her princess highhorse and step up to the plate..... yano considering there is a global crisis occurring outside of her pukka pie grease bubble?

Supermarkets are recruiting left, right and centre at the moment...watch this space that in a hot minute when they decide to keep on, she will suddenly take that "career break" (duck knows how you take one of those on her hours) because they have replaced her ass with someone who will be a team player and work all the hours she does and more.

Reactions: 12
I have literally watched a few minutes of all these lives she is kicking out lately, I literally cannot even wrap my head around the fact that a young woman is crying about working 4 hours a day at work behind the scenes then coming home and doing sweet duck all. Regardless of that fact hasn't she been working for Tesco for years? Isn't there some sort of lightbulb moment that would go off in her head that maybe she should get off her princess highhorse and step up to the plate..... yano considering there is a global crisis occurring outside of her pukka pie grease bubble?

Supermarkets are recruiting left, right and centre at the moment...watch this space that in a hot minute when they decide to keep on, she will suddenly take that "career break" (duck knows how you take one of those on her hours) because they have replaced her ass with someone who will be a team player and work all the hours she does and more.
Exactly this 👆I think she's not being given "special status " like she usually gets,and been told to "get on with it"..That's what all the crying is about "pull your weight Jane "you've got plenty of it !

• Haha
She’s a piece of work Suzie, I actually cannot believe she has she cheek to do this in the current climate, these bleeping idiots signing up are just as bad as Jane. Give the money to charity, the Salvation Army are pleading for donations right now to help feed people in need. Honestly, that horrible lazy mare had the audacity to sit there and say it’s so she can get a new camera?! What an absolute disgrace of a woman, she’s got no shame. Where are your crocodile tears tonight Jane, not there as they’ve been replaced by pound signs you greedy bleep
I 100% agree with you... There are people (including one of her subscribers last night I think) who can’t afford food, food banks are running on empty and as you say organisations like the Salvation Army and all the independent ones who are depended upon to feed the vulnerable and the homeless have barely anything coming in.

Then there is greedy gammons 😩

• Sad
I,m sorry but no other words for it. The greedy bleep !! All she see,s are pound signs to buy more pukka pies !! She goes on about people commenting well yes Blubbakins we do comment but your problem is that you delete them !!!. Who does she think she is comparing herserself to bleeping Netflix for duck sake. I would rather tit in my hands and clap than part with two quid for that oinker ! Topping it all she,s starting fasting again 🤬🤬🤬🤬 she is like my arse, best out of sight !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.