Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do duck off jane. My sister is a community nurse so goes house to house seeing to her patients. She has been asked if she has ICU training, which she has, there is a chance she will soon be drafted to a hospital to help with CV19 patients. Now that it actual worry jane, worried about catching the virus and taking it home to her kids and the fact of making decisions who get ventilators if she is working in ICU.
It must be a worry going house to house and a greater worry knowing you may be responsible for infecting your own children,while not really having a choice but to expose yourself...for a lot longer than 4 hours, with more than often no break times to go and cry in your car and especially little time to think of anything other than trying to help patients while being psychologically strong to get through another shift.
I know Jane keeps saying she is not comparing herself to a frontline worker...but then she keeps inferring to it and saying how it is similar/just a different point of relevance/the same outcome she is dealing with. It is annoying, all key workers are doing a fantastic job, I appreciate everyone who is still working and feel for anyone who still has to go out to work. This constant whinging and comparing and justifying is wearing a bit thin now!

Reactions: 10
If anything she should be upping her hours to support them both ! Mind you the way she is going she will be flat bound soon she’s so massive it’s scary she literally looks like her cheeks are gonna explode 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god used to be able to hate watch but that video from last night crying about “I just feel so vulnerable” and “they should provide proper protective equipment for staff” the country doesn’t even have enough PPE for the staff in hospitals you complete and utter moron. Yes, there is a risk working in a supermarket, but she’s in contact with customers what, 1.5hrs a day max? Do your job, wash your hands regularly and dont touch your face!

And why does she think people want to see her like this live on the internet?? I have anxiety and yes the current situation isn’t the easiest to deal with in terms of my anxiety, but if I were crying and feeling the way she claims to be, the last thing I’d want to be doing is broadcasting it all over the internet. Everyone is worried. Everyone is scared. You’re nothing special Jane.

Reactions: 13
She really thinks she is in the same working environment as doctors and nurses 😭 I just have no words , and also I’m so surprised Charlie ain’t offered his services to the nhs to help out ! These people that make out they are so helpful and kind are the worst ones !
she has no idea what danger people are actually in working their jobs compared to her. she has minimal contact with anyone between 5 and 9:30am four or five days a week. thats it

our mum is working on the covid 19 ward at our local hospital nearly every night and having to do quite a bit of overtime because of staff shortages...with about 3 hours sleep a night and no PPE. Dad is also a keyworker in another area...she is such a whining self-centred cow.

wow she's outdone herself with this one! she's only in the bloody shop for a couple of hours with customers before she swans off home, what about her colleagues that are there all day? or all the other people going to work still......or the front line staff, the ones actually at great risk, she has no bloody clue. My husband is still working as he's classed as an essential worker, he's out 11 hours a day monday to friday and im home with the kids, feels a bit pointless us on lock down when he's mixing with lots of people daily and coming back on an evening but we're doing it, sticking to the rules and trying to laugh our way through the days, but I count us as lucky compared to some people out there and what they face in their jobs or struggles at home, she is a bloody muppet and her crocodile tears pissed me right off, she was going from "crying" to perfectly normal speaking then back to "crying" again, I had to turn it off, I can't stand seeing her bloated fatter by the day face any more, STOP DOING THE LIVES, that will help the nation more than you could know, oh and up your hours you work shy, lazy dimwit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
wow she's outdone herself with this one! she's only in the bloody shop for a couple of hours with customers before she swans off home, what about her colleagues that are there all day? or all the other people going to work still......or the front line staff, the ones actually at great risk, she has no bloody clue. My husband is still working as he's classed as an essential worker, he's out 11 hours a day monday to friday and im home with the kids, feels a bit pointless us on lock down when he's mixing with lots of people daily and coming back on an evening but we're doing it, sticking to the rules and trying to laugh our way through the days, but I count us as lucky compared to some people out there and what they face in their jobs or struggles at home, she is a bloody muppet and her crocodile tears pissed me right off, she was going from "crying" to perfectly normal speaking then back to "crying" again, I had to turn it off, I can't stand seeing her bloated fatter by the day face any more, STOP DOING THE LIVES, that will help the nation more than you could know, oh and up your hours you work shy, lazy dimwit
I just dont get why she refuses to work more hours. 5am-2pm or something similar (at least) she would still get home hours earlier than most people are lucky enough to.

No wonder charlie's family don't like her she is a begger and scared to work hard.

ive been reading this book about a mother in law to be who collapsed when a couple announced their engagement and the woman thinks its to ruin things on purpose...reminded me of charlie's mum at the wedding...

Reactions: 11
i am so so so so so so so angry beyond beliefe

my husband works in a secure mental health hospital a few patients are already showing signs of covid and one is in a local hospital as he is in icu my husband has been in direct contact with these patients you janey chins sell food and yes i know people are being vile at the minute but YOU ARE NOT ON THE FREAKING FRONT LINE FACING THESE CASES watching people you have supported for years slowly passing away because there so ill dealing with relevatives who are upset and not being able to comfort them due to social distancing my husband comes home every night in bits and near enough broken from what he is seeing at work and i tell you now jane you would NOT come with that get off your fat lard arse do some more hours do not guilt and emotionally manipulate somthing to fit your narrative people like you make me sick you really do even if you were in the warehouse helping out sorting out for stock to go out on the shelvs it would be better then you sitting at home on your lard arse

lets see how long it is before she rings work claiming to be ill from one angry but proud wife who has an nhs worker husband

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope she gets loads of tit for putting that up. This pandemic is really highlighting all the selfish,greedy, self centred people! I am so ashamed of some of the people in the UK, we would never win a war with the way people behave these days. It's all me me me! I try to cling on to the good stories, as it does give me some hope that decent people still exist! Most of them can be found on Tattle strangely enough 😉

I hope she gets loads of tit for putting that up. This pandemic is really highlighting all the selfish,greedy, self centred people! I am so ashamed of some of the people in the UK, we would never win a war with the way people behave these days. It's all me me me! I try to cling on to the good stories, as it does give me some hope that decent people still exist! Most of them can be found on Tattle strangely enough 😉
ohh she wont she will get lots of sympathey makes me sick

Reactions: 8
i am so so so so so so so angry beyond beliefe

my husband works in a secure mental health hospital a few patients are already showing signs of covid and one is in a local hospital as he is in icu my husband has been in direct contact with these patients you janey chins sell food and yes i know people are being vile at the minute but YOU ARE NOT ON THE FREAKING FRONT LINE FACING THESE CASES watching people you have supported for years slowly passing away because there so ill dealing with relevatives who are upset and not being able to comfort them due to social distancing my husband comes home every night in bits and near enough broken from what he is seeing at work and i tell you now jane you would NOT come with that get off your fat lard arse do some more hours do not guilt and emotionally manipulate somthing to fit your narrative people like you make me sick you really do even if you were in the warehouse helping out sorting out for stock to go out on the shelvs it would be better then you sitting at home on your lard arse

lets see how long it is before she rings work claiming to be ill from one angry but proud wife who has an nhs worker husband
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and thank you to your hubby who is a REAL frontline worker x

The arselicking comments are making me want to puke!!

For someone that is so mouthy and cocky online, why doesn’t she just ask people to just stand back if they get too close to her at work? I have a feeling the real Jane is quite different to the one she portrays on her vlogs.
For Jane, working in a supermarket couldn’t be a better place for her in this crisis. She has access to any food she wants and is clearly making the most of it while others are worried and don’t know where the next meal is coming from.
You have a job Jane, your have an income, you have access to food, some people have none of these things, count yourself lucky instead of crying throughout you vlog and passing your anxieties onto others!
We’ve seen the amount of money she fritters away on utter tit so I’m sure even with Charlie’s pay cut they will manage but here’s something to think about - when all this is over, a lot of company’s will go under and people won’t have jobs to go back to. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but all I’m saying is, keep your job going, you might actually need it the future.

And she bloody knows it. She makes my skin crawl!
All 52 arse licking comments! She never even responded to the poor lady whose daughter has cancer and is in isolation for 12 weeks...what’s up Janeychins even you can’t compete with that one can you? She’s as fake as Donald Trump’s tan!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
she moaning it all falls on her but thats what you do how does she think charlie felt when he took 2 jobs to pay for the wedding it was all on him then and she was fine with that ?

shes going on like his 20% wage cut will have them on the breadline.........surely his commute will have cost that anyway?? can't be far off breaking even

shes going on like his 20% wage cut will have them on the breadline.........surely his commute will have cost that anyway?? can't be far off breaking even
She just wants attention and for charlie to take another job or be signed off with stress if she does that she will b unpopulaur

Jane has a job .. some people will loose theirs

Jane has access to food .. some people don’t

Jane is very selfish ... some people are not

Jane has a roof over her head ... some people might loose theirs

Jane is greedy ... others are helping others even tho they are struggling

Jane if you are reading this (you are I know ) do us all a favour and get off your massive arse and pull your finger out like everyone has too !
Put the pies 🥧 down and man up !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jane has a job .. some people will loose theirs

Jane has access to food .. some people don’t

Jane is very selfish ... some people are not

Jane has a roof over her head ... some people might loose theirs

Jane is greedy ... others are helping others even tho they are struggling

Jane if you are reading this (you are I know ) do us all a favour and get off your massive arse and pull your finger out like everyone has too !
Put the pies 🥧 down and man up !!!
plus she will probably ask her landlord for a payment break and therefore have money disposable income anyway. and do loads of tit hauls when the shops reopen and nobody else can afford food, let alone unecessary tit

Reactions: 9
Has anyone just seen the new Tesco advert ? Can just imagine Jane on it crying in a heap in the warehouse 😂😂😂😂

Well make the most of your behind-the-scenes job Chintychinchins because at any minute, depending on need & staffing issues, you may be moved to....wait for it.....the TILLS! Or.....god forbid....CUSTOMER SERVICES!!

I work in the NHS, I don’t come into contact with too many patients, but as of this week I (& many others) are being moved to the frontline because of the increase of virus cases & more staff being off sick.

Am I worried? Yes. Will I be more vulnerable? Definitely. But it’s what we have to do, to help our colleagues, to help patients & to help slow down this virus. I’m honoured to be able to help out more, to be part of the overall workforce.

Jane..... you haven’t a clue! 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.