Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
why can't her bum lickers see through the fake tears and pity party? it was soooo obvious she was laying it on thick for sympathy and also she was laying the foundations of her plan to be off work very soon. So far she's mentioned a cold, a sore throat, a headache and now her anxiety is playing up, I'll bet a pukka pie she'll have shit her pants on the way to or from work and be self isolating by next week ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I bet Charlies company changed their mind about him being furloughed when they realised there was no one to make the tea

• Haha
Livid over the disco being cancelled, it was gonna be my highlight of the day! I’m sure all of you were excited too 😜

Fucking hell she was home by 10am, she exhausted and run down though guys!!! I bet she‘s defo had a nanna nap today. How would Jane ever cope with a full time job? I know supermarkets are hard work right now but you’re in 4 hours hun!
She’s now getting pukka pies delivered to the door guyyyyys
😂😂

honestly she gets me raging .... I’m the wrong side of 59 still work a 48hr week... care for a disabled parent and run a small cat rescue in my spare time... I’d run bloody rings around her she’s one of the laziest bitches going.

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
no fucking disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...fuck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???
More to the point don’t I look a twat with my party colander on and my new fish slice earrings 😩😩😩

She reckons she feels run down ... she bloody will be if she walks in front of me in the road .... on second thoughts the damage it could cause .... to the car obvs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Well, it's lucky not all supermarket workers are like her, the shops would have to close and then where would she get her food from?
I haven't watched it but why did she go to the Dr's and get tablets if she's not going to take them. Obviously, doesn't want to take them because she knows there's nothing wrong with her!
We all saw this coming though didn't we, she's so predictable!

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
Well, it's lucky not all supermarket workers are her, the shops would have to close and then where would she get her food from?
I haven't watched it but why did she go to the Dr's and get tablets if she's not going to take them. Obviously, doesn't want to take them because she knows there's nothing wrong with her!
We all saw this coming though didn't we, she's so predictable!
Did you hear the cheeky bitch say she hasn’t picked the tablets up yet as she doesn’t want to have to pay for them if she’s not gonna take them? My god she is an absolute cunt

• Wow
  • Angry

Teacake

My partner was speaking to a girl that works on the till on our local Tesco and she said that she usually does 20hours a week but at the moment is working 60 hours a week, it made me think of Jane. When someone mentioned last night on the live that they wondered if perhaps people who work in retail would change their job after this, Janes reply was that she would consider doing fewer hours! We all know that is her angle. I used to like her vlogs, but have been put right off her lately with her behaviour since the whole Charlie's night out debacle.

Also, mentioning that because Charley is on furlough she has to be the one to keep going was just a guilt trip. Just give up your job already Jane because your whining is annoying. I'm totally grateful for all fo the people out there working during this but how much contact can you be having with the general public when you are home by 10am!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We carers aren't used to this, my daughters best friend is a newly qualified nurse and is not used to this, but we're doing it, we're decent hardworking human beings not spoilt lazy entitled crybabys. I am on beta blockers for stress and really suffer from anxiety but still work and put myself on the frontline. I am so flipping FURIOUS 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She is an absolute disgrace, how dare she and him as well. Doctors and nurses are used to this !! Are they fuck. I,ve spoken to my niece today who is a practitioner nurse in ICU and she broke her heart. Her face is marked with the ppe stuff that she is wearing. She is shattered and working overtime to help out and said mentally the stress of it all will probably be with her for years and that fucking blob is now making it all about her. How dare she. I,m incensed , really am. I,ve said a piece on the live anyway, bet that doesn’t get read out. I disliked her but it’s gone up a notch to loathe now.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
What a selfish little mare. I suffer from depression and severe generalised & health anxiety, which has stopped me from sleeping properly. I also suffered from chest pains and my immune system has taken a battering because my anxiety is bloody real.. but because it is my job and nhs has a lot more to face, I am still working on the frontline in a care home. Working on skeleton staff (next to none) as well because people have to self isolate after showing symptoms/ stay off due to their vulnerability. This woman really has absolutely no fucking idea. My god I’m so angry!

• Sad
  • Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
She actually angered me that bad asking people for money in this crisis the fat fucker has the cheek to ask folk for more money to watch her cry and make a bigger dick of herself when people are struggling to feed themselves and family but fucking lard arse wants there money to make sure she keeps her insulated fat suit thanks to her arse lickers more fool them wanting a wee green badge that wee green bade is just showing how much a wanker you all really are sorry for my language she really pissed me off asking for money and janeblubbachins use ur fucking gloves u bought and stop moaning that Tesco ain’t suppling them and get off Charlie’s Twitter u make the poor tosser look 10 times worse than he already is I mean tagging Boris what do u think auld Boris is going to give fuck - health secretary poor Jane gammons works for Tesco 4hrs a day give that 🐷 some PPE she needs it more than the frontline workers fuck off u pair of bellends

• Haha

JDo777

The worst thing about it all is she’s taken 30 minutes of precious GP time getting bloody medication she won’t even take because she’s too scared to and to quote her “I’ll talk myself into feeling worse if I take them” which proves all of this is just attention seeking self pitying crap...she’s the epitome of a narcissist!

• Angry

Rosieposey

VIP Member
My husband is HGV driver, currently running up and down the country delivering chemicals and currently he's working with the farming industry. He's probably doing 65-70 hours a week and away from us all week also. He doesn't feel like a key worker, he's very humble and is just genuinely thankful to still be in employment. Last night he had tears in his eyes and he telephoned me quite upset. Basically he needed the toilet and because nearly everywhere is closed the drivers are struggling to find places to go to the loo and shower/wash properly. If you are reading this Janeychins and I also might message it you just incase please stop wallowing in self pity about working 4 effing hours! My husband had to crap in a lay by last night and then clean himself with wet wipes (I did laugh after we'd ended the call) but this bint is really shaving my last nerve!

• Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Too late they have had several reports already investigating it most likely anyway so most likely seen it

You watch i think she will either say nothing or use it to gain sympathey do a live ugly crying saying how the tattlers are against her
Can see it coming now about the Trolls putting her out of a job, well actually if that is the case she,s done it with her own fat loose mouth simple as that. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you ! In this case Janeychins your customers - disgusting person

• Heart
  • Haha

JDo777

Janeychin’s main aims of the afternoon in that vlog after doing her pathetic, attention seeking switching between crying and almost maniacal laughing are 1) to bathe in the adoration and recognition received from Nadia, 2) sort out her music playlist for whilst she’s at work (such a hard job she’s got), 3) say how she’s not hungry (yeah right and I’ve got Shergar in my garden shed being ridden by Lord Lucan, 4) watch a film, 5) stuffing her face with a large lunch that would easily feed two people, the not feeling hungry didn’t last long did it Janeychins? It’s such a hard life for her isn’t it? Encased in her food gorging bubble whilst her husband’s days are longer, I’d feel SO ashamed if I were her for not offering to up my hours to full time during this world crisis...pathetic selfish, self pitying, manipulative, apology for a woman! Never mind she’ll have felt better after her pie & early night those 4 hour shifts are exhausting, goodness only knows how she’d manage if she ever has a baby, up all hours of the night but it’ll be left to Charlie to look after the infant won’t it? He’s more than experienced in child care cos that’s what he does living with Janeychins, she’s just an overgrown immature baby.

• Heart