Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has angered me and I could also see it leading up to time off...very strange behaviour! Just a few things. I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid just before lockdown too and am now on medication for life. You have to have blood tests and regular checkups after so there’s no way she could get this done now given the situation. Also they don’t prescribe beta blockers over the phone for the first time (unless they are doing this now because you can’t go in?!) (have also had these for anxiety) you would need to go in to the doctors for a full in depth chat about why you need them, so I’m suprised if she actually managed to do this in the current situation, they don’t hand them out lightly!. I’ve tried different strengths too so am interested to see her take on this if it’s real as they had varying side effects. I think the doctor also checked up on me after to see how I was getting on taking them etc.
Happy to answer any Q’s as had a lot of medical issues and tests before lockdown! I hope she manages to sort out her issues and gets back to work to help her colleagues. Unless she has been fired and this is her way of covering up? So many people need jobs right now it’s making me sad.

Reactions: 13
Furious with this pait of gormless twats!!! No medical professional is trained for this situation. My brother works on ICU ward and never in his career has he witnessed such devastion, telling family they can't be with loved one's even though its their final hours. Having to inform family after family that there loved one has passed away over the phone, so then having to try comfort them before moving onto the next telephone call to a poor family who havent seen their loved one for over a week and now to be told they have died. It devasting for the staff aswell as all the famalies. And all this lazy witch had to do is walk around a supermarket for 4 hours a day, only one of them hours the storenis open to public!!
My brother has a pregnant wife at home, and also has a 1 year old running around but he has had to move out of the family home to protect them from this virus, how do you think that feels for him and his wife and son?
Never in my life have I been so furious with one person, will be informing tesco of her and situation asap amd also to hmrc as don't believe she is paying correct taxes and so on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ok my fellow tatters I have a confession to make and I hope you do not think bad of me . I contacted Tesco’s after her bragging about getting food and slagging customers etc I was so bleeping angry at her gloating at getting food and bad mouthing customers etc on her 4 hour shift .... they got back to me Sunday and said the complaint had been passed to her manager... coincidence ?

You may think I am an hole for doing it but hey
Nope not at all. If anyone on here took to youtube, facebook and insta slagging off their employers and customers then we would be in trouble too.

A whole hour of bean heavy breathing 😴
That got on my nerves too, thought it was just me! Heavy breathing and lots of errrrms 😐 skipped through to be honest...

Reactions: 9
If Youtube etc gives her an income at all it is classed as “work”. If she is receiving sick pay from Tesco or HMRC it is illegal for her to “work” & earn money in another job. She could be prosecuted & fined heavily.
So......we shouldn’t be seeing any more vlogs or lives until she returns to work at Tesco.
I think this is correct. You can’t be signed off from a job and receive sick pay while working another job!

Credit it where it’s due though I expected a fake cough and 2 weeks off paid whilst they both isolated with symptoms. Didn’t expect her to be signed off for stress.
Credit only for being so sly. A dr. can’t prove you are not stressed so just has to take your word for it. Displaying symptoms, like coughing and a sore throat is harder for her to do so she took the easy route.

Reactions: 11
Jane, you're a total c**t. You've finally got your way and now have two weeks to sit around doing f**k all.
My mother is 63 and works in Sainsbury's, she doesn't want to be there anymore than you but she's come this far and doesn't want to leave her colleagues in the tit. You say your colleagues are your friends? Well what a crap friend you are!
Hateful woman! Charlie, sweetheart, please now see her for what she really is!

Reactions: 16
Also moaning about the price of a leg of lamb vid live lol because you think about the price of meat when you are mentally distressed 🥴 anyone else wanna slap bean through the screen lately , he’s just as bad as her so scared to stand up
to her ! So cringy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg did you hear her say
‘I can feel the personality being drained out of me’
I had to put the vlog on a faster speed cos I couldn’t bear Charlie’s slow drone.
I heard her laugh more than once even though she said she couldn’t laugh.
how many bloody adverts were in this on playback. Money grabbing that’s what it is.
If she was that bad she wouldn’t be butting in in the background every minute. For god sake, you’re think she works 12 hour bloody days the way she goes on. She’s on a pity party and she is disgusting behaving in this way. For god sake Jane, you are a disgrace!

Reactions: 16
Janeykins is going to be waking from her slumber to some comments she isn’t going to like......get over there quick before they’re deleted!!!

She has already deleted a lot of comments from nurses that were calling her out. How disrespectful

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She has already deleted a lot of comments from nurses that were calling her out. How disrespectful
Oh wow if that doesnt show her true colours idk what does they were not even rude either how can tan helen and everyone else stand by her

Reactions: 10
There is no proof she went to the Doctors her Instagram was very quiet on Monday so I think she has either been sacked or suspended.

There is no proof she went to the Doctors her Instagram was very quiet on Monday so I think she has either been sacked or suspended.
but her youtube is public so if any of her work friends see it i would think she is not that stupid to believe they would not comment ?

does any one have time stamps where they say about being trained for pandemics ?

Reactions: 4
She’s bloody lucky if she got an appointment with a doctor so fast. I reckon she rang 111 these 2 are always on 111 or down A&E.

I expect she will gain 7lb this week due to stress eating aka an excuse not to count calories. Why does she never take medication provided it’s not the first time.

To waste a Dr’s time at a time like this by taking up an appt in an already overstretched NHS and not take the medication she has been given to help the flippin’ thing she went with in the first place, but still manage to put up another load of tosh on YouTube, is absolutely outrageous!! I can imagine the weeping and wailing that went on to make sure she got signed off. Wonder if she’ll be well enough to put up her members only crap (1.99 a mumf) or will she be too vulnerable and stressed? It’ll be interesting to see.....

Reactions: 14
To waste a Dr’s time at a time like this by taking up an appt in an already overstretched NHS and not take the medication she has been given to help the flippin’ thing she went with in the first place, but still manage to put up another load of tosh on YouTube, is absolutely outrageous!! I can imagine the weeping and wailing that went on to make sure she got signed off. Wonder if she’ll be well enough to put up her members only crap (1.99 a mumf) or will she be too vulnerable and stressed? It’ll be interesting to see.....
this was all planned too obvious well can some one make her clearly aware about not making money from youtube then ? or will she come back with a snarky remark and say she is not claiming sick pay

Reactions: 8
I think that she has been suspended and then self certified sick with lies about anxiety...but still Tesco should not pay her any sick pay if she is working online...her friend from the "union" watches her videos she shouts her out often, I wonder how much of a friend she is or if she will rally with other colleagues and dob Jane in...hopefully the latter.

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, her friend Julie who ‘jokingly’ called her a donut because Jane didn’t know what time the store the opened to let the - -plebs- - customers in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.