Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Quite frankly it’s kinda disgusting to think she’s gonna pack all the orders ‘herself’ with nice stickers and tissue paper - her words - and then send them out to people. I know it’s a flare up and she can’t help if, and eczema isn’t contagious but she really shouldn’t be handling products in such a state. People are paying good money for this. It’s just gross. She has to leave the oversharing/friendly chat part of herself behind if she wants to be taken seriously as a business owner. I said what I said.
I'm sorry but having eczema ON YOUR EYE doesn't mean you can't TOUCH things ffs she's not going to contaminate products don't be so ignorant.

Edit to add: even if it was on her hands - so fucking what? Sorry if my reaction is over the top but as someone who has had eczema all their life and struggles to keep on top of it your words have confirmed something to me that I've always worried about my whole life - that people think I'm "gross" and don't want me to touch them/their stuff, thanks 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

evoway13

VIP Member
....sounds like she had some sort of stomach bug......I wonder if Nayla had cooked for her! Of course, Carys thinks it was a twisted bowel or kidney stones!

Carys spent the full 30 minutes talking about herself and then slips in that her mother in law has bowel cancer .....and has surgery and she's having chemotherapy! 😲......and Carys made it all about her when she says her mother in law is tired and feeling sick due to the chemo and Carys told her that 'she knows what it feels like to be ill and tired all the time!' .......Is Carys a totally insensitive twat? The woman is having chemo for something that could potentially kill her! She could die from an infection whilst having chemo.........I'm lost for words!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Wophie

VIP Member
Whittaker House sounds like a council office building or something.

Also keep an eye on all of the small homeware brands she's started following in the past few months. Plagiarism is rife with these influencers 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
24F48321-5187-4F39-82BA-A5E614A29759.png

No I can’t… she just said all the products come with their own little imperfections and she “likes” that and it makes them “unique”, eh no it’s clearly a manufacturing error and they can’t afford to get a whole new batch of them. Who wants bits of blue on a beige throw. It’s £24 btw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Vegasbaby

Chatty Member
E522D734-C69C-42A8-8E9C-44B6FDBEF5A3.png
This is hilarious. She can’t believe Carys has done all of this in her first trimester??? What about the other millions of women who go and work a full time proper job up until 9 months pregnant. She’s barely done loads literally just googled suppliers and James probably took care of the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 53

firegirl18

AB6B80C4-F238-4E06-9D3A-FA6E07FAB325.png

They’ve had this in the works for months yet shoot the product photos the day before the reveal and three days before the launch? Not really a surprise as we know what it is anyway but talk about last minute 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Wophie

VIP Member
I have had my fair share of shit moments the past year or so and not once when I've been crying have I considered taking a photo of myself. This woman is right, anyone who does this is deranged.

This thumbnail is hysterical because they've taken the same photo of stack of boxes and copy pasted it all around them to look like they're buried in orders 🤣

Screenshot_20220925-175741.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
This business gives me the same vibes as when me and my brother decided when we were little that we were going to set up a museum with the shells and pebbles we’d found on our holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

firegirl18

Who was it that asked whether we’d see this emoji on every single bump pic? You called it. It’s like she’s saying ‘look it’s not fat, I’m pregnant I swear’
Does she want a medal for remembering everything to take Amber swimming? Wow well done! You managed to remember towels, snacks, and even non-slip shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

firegirl18

ADB08E8D-C6FC-489C-8332-859F0C70DC84.png

omg I’m so excited! This video idea is so out of the box for them!! Hopefully this time they’ll tell us about their sex life whilst eating McDonald’s 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't get it, James HATES all house decor and now he is running his own business??? 🧐🧐 What about all his comments before "too many vases, pumpkins candles"? But it is OK if you are selling them to others???

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I cannot believe Carys compared being in the first trimester to having chemotherapy. I get there might be similar side effects but seriously, how to make something so serious and awful about yourself 😔

• Wow

janesherlock

Chatty Member
So basically, if I buy a load of stock off someone from Etsy, buy some fabric bags and a stamp, and then hire a storage unit, I can say I’m a business woman who has created her own brand from the ground up?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Wonder how many wooden chopping boards and bowls it will feature 🙄

Guess a fake pumpkin will feature too and I would guess lots of boob and butt candles and ornaments 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 45