James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AB6B80C4-F238-4E06-9D3A-FA6E07FAB325.png

They’ve had this in the works for months yet shoot the product photos the day before the reveal and three days before the launch? Not really a surprise as we know what it is anyway but talk about last minute 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I find it hilarious that she is releasing this sEcReT project on the first day of autumn and branding it as autumnal. Hun, what are you going to do for the rest of the year? We all know you have f all to post (apart from your arse) once autumn is over, not like you're gonna sell your cheap tat so that people could decorate for summer.

Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious that she is releasing this sEcReT project on the first day of autumn and branding it as autumnal. Hun, what are you going to do for the rest of the year? We all know you have f all to post (apart from your arse) once autumn is over, not like you're gonna sell your cheap tat so that people could decorate for summer.
Yeah, but they'll then do a 'limited edition' Christmas range, then flog any leftover stock in a January sale, and then in February she'll have baby number 2, and this fad will be long forgotten.

Reactions: 18
Let's do a 'guess what crap Carys will be selling'

I'm thinking overpriced white candles and pumpkins for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
glass mugs with hearts of them, chopping boards, either paintings or candles with butts and boobs.
probably promote it as ultra affordable, with prices starting at £15 and going up to £500.....cheapest item being a door knob or special vibe lighter to light her special vibe candles (which will probably retail at £50 a piece! )
she will go from Carys the average youtube influencer to Carys wannabe white company and charging similar prices!

Reactions: 27
There were candles in the teaser.
I’m guessing candles saying tit like “don’t let anyone dim your flame” and “a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle - be kind, always” 🥹🤍✨

I’m picturing jute as far as the eye can see broken up only by pampas, pumpkins and eucalyptus. Terms like rustic, chic, aesthetic, boho, natural abound. A ‘statement piece’ where “I know it’s a bit more expensive but the quality is just amazing guys, omg we worked on it for so long, so obsessed, you can just feel the quality” for £47 and high p&p.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
glass mugs with hearts of them, chopping boards, either paintings or candles with butts and boobs.
probably promote it as ultra affordable, with prices starting at £15 and going up to £500.....cheapest item being a door knob or special vibe lighter to light her special vibe candles (which will probably retail at £50 a piece! )
she will go from Carys the average youtube influencer to Carys wannabe white company and charging similar prices!
Wonder how they’ll handle returns when the glass stuff comes back broken. They’ll need to hire customer support.

There were candles in the teaser.
I’m guessing candles saying tit like “don’t let anyone dim your flame” and “a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle - be kind, always” 🥹🤍✨

I’m picturing jute as far as the eye can see broken up only by pampas, pumpkins and eucalyptus. Terms like rustic, chic, aesthetic, boho, natural abound. A ‘statement piece’ where “I know it’s a bit more expensive but the quality is just amazing guys, omg we worked on it for so long, so obsessed, you can just feel the quality” for £47 and high p&p.
It’s an investment guyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking soft and stretchy vibes all round 👍

Guessing it will feature a few cushions, chunky knit blankets, butt jugs and wooden bowls an excessive amount of chopping boards and probably fake “autumny” leaves 🍁 gonks, door matts and wicker baskets of crap we can fill with non age appropriate stuff for the kids to “unbox” it’s just so cute guysssss so autumny!!

cosy
Cosy
Autumn
Vibes
OBSESSEDDDD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read "special vibe lighter" as "special vibrator" 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never mind customer support, she needs more boob support! She’ll be tripping over them soon!
Wonder how they’ll handle returns when the glass stuff comes back broken. They’ll need to hire customer support.

It’s an investment guyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking soft and stretchy vibes all round 👍

Guessing it will feature a few cushions, chunky knit blankets, butt jugs and wooden bowls an excessive amount of chopping boards and probably fake “autumny” leaves 🍁 gonks, door matts and wicker baskets of crap we can fill with non age appropriate stuff for the kids to “unbox” it’s just so cute guysssss so autumny!!

cosy
Cosy
Autumn
Vibes
OBSESSEDDDD
I read "special vibe lighter" as "special vibrator" 🙃
And I read butt jugs as butt plugs hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.