Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Yeah, they aren't doing anything wrong here. I don't get why people are getting their knickers in a twist. It would only be wrong if said employee was sat in the unit and working there as a place of work. Using it as stock storage isn't a problem.
They said they have two employees working for them

Reactions: 1

what_the_actual

Oh come on seriously, she looked 6 months pregnant the other day yet these pics taken a few days before that show just how much she obvs pushes her stomach out, and she expects everyone to believe that’s a real 18 week numb
Pretty sure she shot this a few weeks ago.

Wophie

VIP Member
I swear she literally said they were half way to meeting their baby last week 🥴. How bloody boring
Even though she's not half way, as she will have been 4 weeks the day she got a positive test. You can count the first four weeks 😂

littlepup

VIP Member
So does anyone know where the rug is actually from? I love those vintage looking rugs but not as a photograph on my wall.
I don’t think it is an actual rug rather inspired by one but that may be wrong.
Zara home do some similar. Mine from there a few years ago is so thin though, it’s probably no thicker than a £1 coin.
CEFB5284-C443-4E51-813C-833004B67928.jpeg

Wayfair and Amazon have cheaper alternatives
AEB7BC24-4BB0-4674-859E-DBCF1B640E11.jpeg

janesherlock

Chatty Member
Fab and Ell, really normal and pregnant with twins after an actual fertility struggle! Loving them atm and theyre still smallish so relateable
Yes I think they’re great too! Seem a lot more genuine than other ‘influencers’ (probably because they both work full time and aren’t just YouTubers)

emilyk648

See I think if it was confirmed then yes you can say there was a twin and sadly it didn’t survive but personally if it’s not been confirmed then I wouldn’t say we’re sad we lost a twin I would say during the scan there was a mass found but no certainty of what it was, just thankful there’s a baby and we are pregnant blah blah, I think to throw the miscarriage card out if it’s not confirmed is a bit pity induced and not something you just say Willy nilly . Bet ya bottom dollar they tell that child it was a twin in the future .

Again what I was trying to say was everything with them is that one step more than the next person, we done this but better, we got this but with this etc, there’s always something more and overhyped yet nothing different if you get me, they’ve spent the last so many years trying to impress for views and it’s become normal to them, like yourself I lost 3 babies within a year and to say it was a miss when she’s not had it confirmed I think is a bit naughty and insulting .
I watched the video and I’m almost certain Carys never actually used the word miscarriage, she just explained what had happened….

jimmyj123

How many bedrooms do they have?
Currently they’ve got their bedroom, ambers room and a (stupidly large) dressing room… do they have a fourth bedroom for baby?

I bet they won’t re-use ambers clothes, toys or furniture for new baby regardless of gender
Yeah they have a spare room

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Anyone looking at these «feedback» accpunts, who buys these overpriced candles that «smell insane» (not particularly tempting to have if you ask me 😂)? Like what are their profile, what’s their segment?

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
most private clinics in the uk only tell the sex from 16 weeks so confused how they would know already? nhs is 18-21 weeks, even if they had a scan while she was in hospital a couple of weeks ago for emergency scans it’s normally just to check for health reasons, i had an emergency scan at 11 weeks and she only gave me a picture because it was covid and i had to go in alone.
You can get gender scans private at 14 weeks now x