James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes defo using these mugs basically identical with different wording ! I reckon she’s paying to have batches made then will just mark them up .No way Cary’s will give Credit to someone else !
Fantastic detective skills btw lol
I think they are so lazy they will just send the orders to the companies and they do all the packing and dispatch for them so will charge a mark up on the website as agreed then send the order to the company. They are to lazy to do much else.

Reactions: 6
I really hope they are left with endless stock once people see the prices (which I’m assuming are going to be high like you’ve all said) and then we never hear anything about it again.

We will likely see all the unsold tat pieces dotted around her house. I know she has a million vases anyway, but with all the stock that will be left, she will have even more vases everywhere. Or random gonks everywhere just to get use out of them 😆

Reactions: 16
So in reality what actually have they done ? Not a single thing, they’ve not designed or made anything that’s original or their own, anyone could do this !! Now her craft crap is her own and original crap made by her but this is all stock bought in bulk from others and then sold on their website 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
See I think if it was confirmed then yes you can say there was a twin and sadly it didn’t survive but personally if it’s not been confirmed then I wouldn’t say we’re sad we lost a twin I would say during the scan there was a mass found but no certainty of what it was, just thankful there’s a baby and we are pregnant blah blah, I think to throw the miscarriage card out if it’s not confirmed is a bit pity induced and not something you just say Willy nilly . Bet ya bottom dollar they tell that child it was a twin in the future .

Again what I was trying to say was everything with them is that one step more than the next person, we done this but better, we got this but with this etc, there’s always something more and overhyped yet nothing different if you get me, they’ve spent the last so many years trying to impress for views and it’s become normal to them, like yourself I lost 3 babies within a year and to say it was a miss when she’s not had it confirmed I think is a bit naughty and insulting .
I watched the video and I’m almost certain Carys never actually used the word miscarriage, she just explained what had happened….

Reactions: 1
The way she was going on i expected something wow.
That reveal photo I found myself thinking like what are they actually promoting. Looked like usual stuff she has already. Hobby craft have been doing pumpkins like that for past month 🤣

Reactions: 13
I can't stop laughing at people saying yes omg need this 🤣 it's nothing out of the ordinary. Do like the wicker baskets but they will be way overpriced from what you can find elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the video and I’m almost certain Carys never actually used the word miscarriage, she just explained what had happened….
I’ve not watched it, couldn’t bear to watch that crying face so only gone off what was said on here really.

Reactions: 5
I can't stop laughing at people saying yes omg need this 🤣 it's nothing out of the ordinary. Do like the wicker baskets but they will be way overpriced from what you can find elsewhere.
It'll all be in the hope of a repost no doubt..

Also when someone is looking after amber why can't she jus say that or babysit instead of "watching amber on the monitor" she's crackers

Reactions: 20
Can get those baskets in TK Max. The Basket Company are also a good site for wicker baskets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They can’t even do the launch properly with the product videos 🙈
Do you think it’s part of the ruse? Like “omg guy a we’re so new at this, OwNing a BuSiNesS who’d have thought this was was us, as new parents were so busy but we gotta build our bRaNd and we’re lEaRnInG along the way and we so appreciate you guys.”

I think some people find the -not buying from a department store- part of shooing nice and more personal and this is what they’re trying to get into, just very very badly. There’s some things that have to be done with professionalism to in-still trust in the brand and products. And they come across as disorganised and lacking in attention to detail.

Reactions: 10
I don't get it, James HATES all house decor and now he is running his own business??? 🧐🧐 What about all his comments before "too many vases, pumpkins candles"? But it is OK if you are selling them to others???

Reactions: 48
I refuse to believe they’ve gained almost 16k followers *in one evening* to this snoozefest of a product launch. Please tell me it’s bought bots and tit, it’s not possible that they gain dollowers that quickly.
She has half a million followers .. 16k is incredibly low engagement . I guarantee most are following to be nosey .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.