James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an American homewares company in Michigan called Whittaker house…
I’ve sent them these idiots Instagram page
there’s a publishing company as well I think, a few companies come up when you search that name!

Reactions: 2
You mean 'Wish' vs Chanel?

I forgot about the big reveal. I was laid on the sofa, watching that new Jeffrey Dahmer thing on Netflix......and he had a large drum/vase with acid in it, dissolving three torsos.....and I jumped up and shouted 'The BIG Reveal' ......Everyone in my home thinks I'm potty anyway....

The collection is so boring ....it's basically the stuff Carys has dotted around her home.........Does she know the new upcoming trend for 2023 is brightly coloured walls? Chartreuse features heavily (apparently) View attachment 1595533
That room is stunning. I love these deep colours. But as a woman whose heritage is East Asia, I love rich reds, golds, silvers, blues and vibrant chocolatey shades of wood. It’s all I’ve ever known! The whole ‘beige and pale brown’ look just reminds me of
You mean 'Wish' vs Chanel?

I forgot about the big reveal. I was laid on the sofa, watching that new Jeffrey Dahmer thing on Netflix......and he had a large drum/vase with acid in it, dissolving three torsos.....and I jumped up and shouted 'The BIG Reveal' ......Everyone in my home thinks I'm potty anyway....

The collection is so boring ....it's basically the stuff Carys has dotted around her home.........Does she know the new upcoming trend for 2023 is brightly coloured walls? Chartreuse features heavily (apparently) View attachment 1595533
That room is stunning. I love these deep colours. But as a woman whose parents are from East Asia, I love rich reds, opulent golds and oranges, silvers, blues and vibrant, chocolatey shades of wood. It’s all I’ve ever known and the type of decor Ive grown up with. The whole ‘beige and pale brown’ look just reminds me of a hospital 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i actually think the mug is super cute, but I could never ever justify paying £25 for it. and even if i caved and bought it i’d much rather go to the small business itself. and not to mention the bloody £18 A4 print of a rug?! madness

also slightly confused how they can call it next day delivery when people who order on friday will receive their orders on tuesday…

Reactions: 19
If nothing else fair play to her supporting local bussiness's and giving them a the chance. She said the pumpkins were all handmade by someone local hence why they are probably little more pricey.

Reactions: 3
Prices if anyones interested!
Blanket £24
Set of 2 baskets £46!
Prints £18
Wooden frame £35
Black frame £22
Set of 2 gonks £9
Fabric boo gonks £6
Fabric linen pumpkin £12
Hanging pumpkin set of 3 £12
Whittaker house candle soy wax £18
Big botanical candle soy wax £38
Jug £26
Container/planter £32
Candle holder £20
Metal small candle holder £8
Vase £30
Big basket £65!!!!!!
Big vase £60
Wonky Mug £25

Delivery is £5.99, that’s next day delivery but dispatch time is going to ‘vary’

No free returns. You have 14 days to return.
Have to tell them in 3 days if something is damaged.
Absolutely winds me up when companies say you have to tell them about damage or a fault within a certain number of days. Consumer Rights Act says you have 30 days to return, and if it’s over 30 days but within 6 months, a repair or replacement should be offered.

3 days 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What a joke!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely winds me up when companies say you have to tell them about damage or a fault within a certain number of days. Consumer Rights Act says you have 30 days to return, and if it’s over 30 days but within 6 months, a repair or replacement should be offered.

3 days 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What a joke!
Is that 3 days from them sending or you receiving? How do they know when you’ve received it or if it was late?

Reactions: 9
This business idea baffles me. So what, they are just selling other people's designs/products under their own brand? Also, Carys loves being creative, so why isn't she selling her own creations. I actually thought some of the embroidered canvases that she used to make looked quite good. They were innovative and way more unique than a white company candle. She could have created some really good artwork, or even cushions to sell, but I guess that would mean effort on her side. She really is just in it for the money.

Reactions: 36
If nothing else fair play to her supporting local bussiness's and giving them a the chance. She said the pumpkins were all handmade by someone local hence why they are probably little more pricey.
Really depends on what she’s paying them for their time and effort which will be wholesale prices . The person gets zero exposure (from what we’ve seen so far) , and then their products are marked up by Cary’s . As a small business it does nothing for you .

Reactions: 20
I brought a lovely mug, that someone in here mentioned from urban outfitters. It's a beautiful floral glass mug. I had to second guess paying £8 for 1 mug. I would never dare pay £25 for her mug!! That's extortionate

Reactions: 12
If you want a fabric linen pumpkin that she claimed she couldn’t find anywhere ! here’s one for £7.50 in comparison to hers for £12 !
A7AD0CE6-7051-4870-9FC4-528EBBAD3B1A.jpeg

Reactions: 16
It’s actually so sad to see the lack of effort she’s made for James birthday on her Instagram. For a normal person, the content would be normal but for carys this is not 😂

Reactions: 20
This business gives me the same vibes as when me and my brother decided when we were little that we were going to set up a museum with the shells and pebbles we’d found on our holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
‘Handpicked’ so they just found the suppliers themselves? They haven’t actually made anything!

also what is with the descriptions?’timeless’ ‘effortless autumn decor’ what does that even mean?
Exactly
Timeless fall decor is an oxymoron. It’s literally meant for one season even if you reuse it year to year.

Reactions: 13
Why have they made a print of a rug, a rug?!
Aren’t they jusr selling the frame? In which case it’s just the standard bit of paper that comes in a frame. Or have they actually chosen that print?! In which case wtf

Reactions: 6
'Effortless Autumn decor' = beige pumpkins 😂

Aren’t they jusr selling the frame? In which case it’s just the standard bit of paper that comes in a frame. Or have they actually chosen that print?! In which case wtf
The photo of the rug is £18 and the frames are £18 for black ...and something extortionate for the oak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video feels like it’s the first time Carys has ever seen any of these products! She certainly doesn’t seem like an expert in her own brand!

Reactions: 11
Exactly my thoughts!!!!

£50 for a bleeping wicker basket!!!!!! You’ve got to be kidding me

That’s what I said like he spent so much on her, remember when she made her own birthday cake and decorated her holiday home for her own birthday 🤣🤣. She gave him 3 presents and took him to the office to “work” lmao
It’s actually so sad to see the lack of effort she’s made for James birthday on her Instagram. For a normal person, the content would be normal but for carys this is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.