James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for her birthday he goes above and beyond and for his she gets him a tiny lame set up and takes him to a warehouse! 🙄🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just find it hilarious that we've literally found where they are ordering their stuff from, and the fact it is online for cheaper

Reactions: 23
Do other influencers who have ITS collections do their shoots last minute? I thought her last minute attitude was down to ITS, but now seeing she's still working on her website the day before launch I'm wondering if the disorganisation is a Carys thing

Reactions: 15
What is that whole print ramble about 🤣she made sure to mention a few times that ‘it’s a designer from Cardiff’ and how many times you can say PERFECT in a sentence 🤣I literally was exhausted by the end of it. Also the most important question - who on earth is going to buy this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Carys ever been with Gleam? I noticed she has A3 Artists Agency in her bio but I'm not sure if this is a new agency or I've just not noticed it before

Reactions: 1
24F48321-5187-4F39-82BA-A5E614A29759.png

No I can’t… she just said all the products come with their own little imperfections and she “likes” that and it makes them “unique”, eh no it’s clearly a manufacturing error and they can’t afford to get a whole new batch of them. Who wants bits of blue on a beige throw. It’s £24 btw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The prices are extortionate. Very few people have a spare £65 to spend on a bloody BASKET in the current climate, and the few that do aren’t Carys’ audience i guarantee that.

edited to add 25 quid FOR A MUG IS SHE OKAY?!
anyone buying this or saying the prices are reasonable has more money than sense

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Prices if anyones interested!
Blanket £24
Set of 2 baskets £46!
Prints £18
Wooden frame £35
Black frame £22
Set of 2 gonks £9
Fabric boo gonks £6
Fabric linen pumpkin £12
Hanging pumpkin set of 3 £12
Whittaker house candle soy wax £18
Big botanical candle soy wax £38
Jug £26
Container/planter £32
Candle holder £20
Metal small candle holder £8
Vase £30
Big basket £65!!!!!!
Big vase £60
Wonky Mug £25

Delivery is £5.99, that’s next day delivery but dispatch time is going to ‘vary’

No free returns. You have 14 days to return.
Have to tell them in 3 days if something is damaged.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Price list:
£25 Throw
£46 Pair of rattan baskets
£18 rug print
£35 oak picture frame
£22 black frame
£18 floral print
£9 concrete gonks
£6 Boo gonk
£12 pumpkin x 1
£12 hanging pumpkins x 3
£18 small candle
£38 for large candle
£26 Jug
£32 white jar and lid
£20 white candlestick
£8 iron candle stand
£30 terracotta vase
£65 rattan basket
£60 vase
£25 hand pinched mug (you are a mug if you buy ANYTHING! - talk about overpriced!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Price list:
£25 Throw
£46 Pair of rattan baskets
£18 rug print
£35 oak picture frame
£22 black frame
£18 floral print
£9 concrete gonks
£6 Boo gonk
£12 pumpkin x 1
£12 hanging pumpkins x 3
£18 small candle
£38 for large candle
£26 Jug
£32 white jar and lid
£20 white candlestick
£8 iron candle stand
£30 terracotta vase
£65 rattan basket
£60 vase
£25 hand pinched mug (you are a mug if you buy ANYTHING! - talk about overpriced!)
Great minds putting the prices lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.