James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically, if I buy a load of stock off someone from Etsy, buy some fabric bags and a stamp, and then hire a storage unit, I can say I’m a business woman who has created her own brand from the ground up?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The white pumpkins look like garlic bulbs to me 🥴 also I don’t get how she says in the video that she loves ‘earthy’ colours…… there’s no colour to be seen literally just different shades of beige/grey

Reactions: 29
Don’t suppose you have the link 👀 definitely not interested in giving my money to these 2
I noticed it’s got a white band around it and mine hasn’t but still bloody gorgeous and washes lovely too, just put in herringbone throw, I’m useless with links and shizz, just about know my own name 😂 x

I know we have said before how thick/illiterate she is, but I’m finding her descriptions so strange. Why describe something as ‘visible’? View attachment 1599441
Sorry but they look total tit, nothing nice, stylish or classy about them, looks like they’re failing to impress as much as they anticipated haha

Feck off is she shitting us £12 for a concrete tiny pumpkin or a wonky mug 😂😂😂😂 seriously they live in noddy land

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh when someone said the greige pumpkins looked like garlic. Elle should get some for Connor 🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m actually getting a new rug delivered tomorrow it’s cosy classic timeless silvery greys so if anyone wants any I’ll take some pics and sell them for just £9.99, frame comes separate sorry

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put this on here but this is mine and if I’m not mistaken I think I actually paid 8.99 last year for it, pretty much the same

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Discussing a potential restock"!!??!?!?! This is apparently your brand what do you mean potential restock lmao did you think you'd make one sale and that'd be it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pack orders over the weekend...I thought it was next day delivery 😏

• Haha
View attachment 1599688
Skimmed through the video but had to click out because it just gave me the rage how utterly unprofessional it is. Absolutely EVERYTHING this chick does is so bleeping slap dash, rushed and poorly executed. Before her inexperience and youth were just barely justifiable excuses. But now she is legitimately trying to pretend she is a smart business owner, yet she still cannot for the life of her actually execute anything in a professional or polished way.
WTF even is this video? Wittering on as normal, faffing about with her back to the camera, all the crap just shoved on her dining room table and also wtf is up with her chin? Why is it 5 shades paler than the rest of her face? She can’t even make herself look presentable for the launch of her super-top-secret-project that she’s supposedly been working oh so hard on.
I have no more words, it’s just infuriating at this point.
Your comment is just perfection 😂

"Discussing a potential restock"!!??!?!?! This is apparently your brand what do you mean potential restock lmao did you think you'd make one sale and that'd be it?
She’s just using words and phrases she’s heard other people with legitimate businesses use. She’s a child playing grownups, yet again.

Reactions: 24
Nah, I’ll save my money for a new dunelm Minky as I can’t afford to use the tumble dryer anymore.

duck these too.

Reactions: 10
Why why why would you post pictures when your eye looks like that? She should go to the doctor at this point... A child is having a baby...

Reactions: 22
Logistically how do they think this "brand" will work with a newborn? In their heads, if they think this is really going to take off (which it won't but for argument's sake), Amber will get packed off to her grandparents even more as they have to start dealing with complaints, returns, and shipping more stuff out. James will have to go to the "warehouse" even more and Carys would have to stay home with the baby. Carys would never ever cope being at home alone with a baby, throw a sassy toddler in the works too and she'll have a breakdown. I get their views are tit and they need to do something but this is both a rubbish idea and rubbish timing.

Or is this mystery employee going to deal with the storage unit? I bet its just the IT guy.

Reactions: 26
I don't believe for one second they have sold out and need a restock, I think they already have the stock in the storage unit and only listed a handful of items so inevitably they would sell out super fast and make it look like it's really successful, making the next round of numbnuts quick to order before the next 'sell out'

Reactions: 24
Please somebody find out which storage unit they are using to work out of. I so want to report it.
I think it's the 'Big Yellow' but, there are numerous other self storage units in Cardiff. They aren't breaking any laws by running a small business from a self storage but, if they have employees working in the unit, then that's illegal

Reactions: 13
Why why why would you post pictures when your eye looks like that? She should go to the doctor at this point... A child is having a baby...
Quite frankly it’s kinda disgusting to think she’s gonna pack all the orders ‘herself’ with nice stickers and tissue paper - her words - and then send them out to people. I know it’s a flare up and she can’t help if, and eczema isn’t contagious but she really shouldn’t be handling products in such a state. People are paying good money for this. It’s just gross. She has to leave the oversharing/friendly chat part of herself behind if she wants to be taken seriously as a business owner. I said what I said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Quite frankly it’s kinda disgusting to think she’s gonna pack all the orders ‘herself’ with nice stickers and tissue paper - her words - and then send them out to people. I know it’s a flare up and she can’t help if, and eczema isn’t contagious but she really shouldn’t be handling products in such a state. People are paying good money for this. It’s just gross. She has to leave the oversharing/friendly chat part of herself behind if she wants to be taken seriously as a business owner. I said what I said.
I'm sorry but having eczema ON YOUR EYE doesn't mean you can't TOUCH things ffs she's not going to contaminate products don't be so ignorant.

Edit to add: even if it was on her hands - so bleeping what? Sorry if my reaction is over the top but as someone who has had eczema all their life and struggles to keep on top of it your words have confirmed something to me that I've always worried about my whole life - that people think I'm "gross" and don't want me to touch them/their stuff, thanks 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I don’t understand on the first day of ‘business’ why they couldn’t have the laptop at the unit & start packing orders straight away? It’s the weekend now so won’t make post until Monday, most items fragile so won’t just be thrown into the sorting office so will take days to arrive 🤷‍♀️

Stock numbers left as of 10.10am :

187 Foliage Print £3366 total retail value
180 Rug Print £3240
94 Black Frame £2068
75 Oak Frame £2625
34 Stone Candle Holder £680
29 Antique Jug £754
24 Stone Canister & Lid £768
23 Black Candle Holder £138
16 Terracotta Vase £480
13 Pair of Baskets £598
11 Rustic Stone Vase £660
10 Rattan Linen Basket with Jute Liner £650
£16,027 of stock at retail price left over. I think they were over zealous with the prints and frames! £11299 for prints and frames at their prices

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.