James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look at their house and decor and wonder what I did wrong because when mine was ambers Age they were into everything I mean everything they would empty kitchen drawers in a split second or get hold of anything not bolted down and I did watch and play with them.

I see ornaments and bloody reed diffusers within reach my house was stripped bare of anything I had that was nice but not toddler proof 😂 and even the drawers eventually for child locks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The picture of Amber sat in the rain alone made me feel so sad - it’s not cute Carys, go play with your child. And you shouldn’t be having another when it’s clear the one you have is an inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wonder what this project is, still using the word project like everything she does is a project 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 bit bord now of all the click bait, our secret projects urgh bore off

Reactions: 7
Wonder what this project is, still using the word project like everything she does is a project 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 bit bord now of all the click bait, our secret projects urgh bore off
It’s home stuff, probably same things anyone can find on Etsy or sites that have ordered from China.

Reactions: 8
Lmfaoooo literally so easy...she's so bleeping stupid it's unreal...and since when has this been their lifelong dream brand? 😹

Also why are her ITS KuhLeKShUns always so last minute with no build up? It's always "shooting photos tomorrow for new collection getting released the day after "??? Shows how much she "works in the pieces"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder how many wooden chopping boards and bowls it will feature 🙄

Guess a fake pumpkin will feature too and I would guess lots of boob and butt candles and ornaments 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not being petty because it's them but I'm not keen on Whittaker House as a name. It's a mouthful, not very elegant IMO. They have Amber, James, William, Gray (albeit grey/gray issue) all words which sound upmarket and lovely they could have used. I wonder if they took any advice from a marketing expert of just forged ahead.

I wish them well though, hoping it's items at a lower price point for their younger, aspirational followers. If they're taking the piss with £17 & £32 for candles though, trying to posture as Heal's or Neptune, I'll take that back 🥴

Reactions: 21
Whittaker just makes me think of the horse riders, or the tea shop. I would say they have been somewhat unimaginative with the name, which is probably a sign of things to come!

Reactions: 25
I’ll give it 8 months, their dream brand just like their YAE tat as well, didn’t last long either, there’s just no creativity in anything they do and yet with the money they have pouring in ( god knows how ) they could make a proper killing but no you get home ware from 2 young people that dress like their parents and live in a greige house.
God I can imagine the vocabulary she gonna use to describe things 🤦‍♀️ that should be a laugh if nothing else 😆

Reactions: 26
It’s kinda funny how they probably took the YouTube break in order to stop Carys from spoiling this huge secret project but she’s so thick/transparent that we have found out anyway 😃

I did think the break was for pregnancy but given how far along she is, she could’ve announced it before their break potentially or just not record anything that would give it away (even though we already figured that out too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they should've researched 'Whittaker House' - as the first million results that come up are for Paypal as it's their headquarters in Surrey! 😂....They don't have a marketing braincell between them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think they should've researched 'Whittaker House' - as the first million results that come up are for Paypal as it's their headquarters in Surrey! 😂....They don't have a marketing braincell between them!
She’s probably hoping they can make enough via social given her ITS sells well via Instagram and TikTok but if you want a proper brand that’s not going to be the case. Can’t see this lasting more than a year.

Reactions: 11
She really isn't the brightest is she 😆😅 it also keeps coming up with a publishing firm called Whitaker House (one t). Even Whittaker Home would have been better?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.