James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted that she'd followed this brand a few weeks ago who do the wonky mugs. Will be interesting if she credits them at all, as by her wording I'd assume she's working with this small company? Otherwise it will just stink of plagiarism.

She's also following a store called @littleloveofmine_ who do the gonks. I'm sure there are more she's following that sell things she's launching.

View attachment 1595409
shes defo using these mugs basically identical with different wording ! I reckon she’s paying to have batches made then will just mark them up .No way Cary’s will give Credit to someone else !
Fantastic detective skills btw lol

Reactions: 11
Firstly why is it names after James lol has she just handed over her whole identity to being someone's wife and mother 💀 and secondly since when has she ever shown interest in Scandinavian/Nordic style at all? It's always random clunky wood and minimal beige stuff? She's never demonstrated this aesthetic that she's now so suddenly passionate about

Reactions: 21
E522D734-C69C-42A8-8E9C-44B6FDBEF5A3.png
This is hilarious. She can’t believe Carys has done all of this in her first trimester??? What about the other millions of women who go and work a full time proper job up until 9 months pregnant. She’s barely done loads literally just googled suppliers and James probably took care of the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Meanwhile a large portion of the country are preparing to spend the next few months absolutely freezing and hungry just to survive the skyrocketing energy bills and cost of living crisis.

I'll wear my coat to bed this winter so I can afford some crusty piss pot sold by Whittaker House. Why be warm when you can be assssthetic-pathetic
The thing is, a lot of people will get themselves into debt buying the tit these influencers come out with to “support their besties” 🥺🥺🥺 it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 16
So, in reality, they haven't designed tit, haven't actually posted anything out yet to paying customers, effectively acted like a Facebook marketplace seller, crammed their 'shopfront' full of pieces they like aka someone else's work, chucked some stickers on it, cranked up the prices to an obscene degree, and called it a day. It's basically a Pinterest board. Again, these fuckers wouldn't know a hard day's work even if it walked up and waved in their faces.

However, I would spend an obscene amount of money to somehow put both James and Carys in mentally and/or physically demanding jobs and limit their childcare/external support (like the rest of us) for two weeks and see how they breakdown. Think of it like Rich House, Poor House but with influencers. They would last two seconds. I'd love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So, in reality, they haven't designed tit, haven't actually posted anything out yet to paying customers, effectively acted like a Facebook marketplace seller, crammed their 'shopfront' full of pieces they like aka someone else's work, chucked some stickers on it, cranked up the prices to an obscene degree, and called it a day. It's basically a Pinterest board. Again, these fuckers wouldn't know a hard day's work even if it walked up and waved in their faces.

However, I would spend an obscene amount of money to somehow put both James and Carys in mentally and/or physically demanding jobs and limit their childcare/external support (like the rest of us) for two weeks and see how they breakdown. Think of it like Rich House, Poor House but with influencers. They would last two seconds. I'd love to see it.
Let’s start a go fund me page in support of just that haha, can you imagine these 2 doing the rich/poor house swap show 🤣🤣 they wouldn’t know what hit them, esp not being able to shop in their beloved M&S and having to go to aldi etc like most of us

Reactions: 13
someone tell the White Company they've been copied loooool, Walmart vs Chanel much
You mean 'Wish' vs Chanel?

I forgot about the big reveal. I was laid on the sofa, watching that new Jeffrey Dahmer thing on Netflix......and he had a large drum/vase with acid in it, dissolving three torsos.....and I jumped up and shouted 'The BIG Reveal' ......Everyone in my home thinks I'm potty anyway....

The collection is so boring ....it's basically the stuff Carys has dotted around her home.........Does she know the new upcoming trend for 2023 is brightly coloured walls? Chartreuse features heavily (apparently)
1663785925966.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s start a go fund me page in support of just that haha, can you imagine these 2 doing the rich/poor house swap show 🤣🤣 they wouldn’t know what hit them, esp not being able to shop in their beloved M&S and having to go to aldi etc like most of us
I would love to see it, and not them attempting the £1 challenge like Alfie 'Tory' deyes, but having to do it and seeing the wake up call it would be. GOD. Genuinely though are there any working class influencers out there talking about the cost of living crisis and living in the real world? They'd get my follow.

Reactions: 9
Ok so who wants to write to undercover boss and get #bossmum #mumbrain #mumhairstyle #mumbusiness Carys Whittaker on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't actually have the words. I expected something 'wow' well I didn't off Carys, I mean it's Carys lol, but the effort put into all of that is none existent. Its nothing I haven't seen before and I don't think it shouts Carys either. That's not her style.

No need for the long winded story there either. She doesn't take a breath.. I put Amber to bed, my sister then come round to watch a film and listen out for Amber who's in bed because we never ever ever leave our daughter ever ever guys so my sister is listening out for Amber and watching the baby monitor and me and my best friend I mean my husband have gone to the warehouse to unpack and pack our tit new range xoxoxoxo

Reactions: 14
781998F0-677A-4170-BFF1-26C56266D852.png

Little love of mine (the one that Carys follows) sells the Boo ones for £12.95. It will probably be around that mark

Reactions: 11
Oh my god she's moaning about her pregnancy again. Carys pregnancy isn't easy, but even with your "hectic" days and evenings you've got it so bleeping easy compared to a lot of women as your husband sits at home all day and does the bulk of the housework

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People saying well done are so thick.

They’ve hired a yellow storage unit.
Got a load of stuff sent there.
Hired a web designer to build their site.

So actually, they’ve done very little except initial contact with suppliers and paying to get stock sent to their storage unit, which James probably did.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.