James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post the big reveal for the blocked among us please? 😅 How many times has she said boo and obsessed already?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile a large portion of the country are preparing to spend the next few months absolutely freezing and hungry just to survive the skyrocketing energy bills and cost of living crisis.

I'll wear my coat to bed this winter so I can afford some crusty piss pot sold by Whittaker House. Why be warm when you can be assssthetic-pathetic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I got a bill from Bulb energy earlier today about my bills increasing. Carys you can stick your wholesale pumpkins up your big ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone post the big reveal for the blocked among us please? 😅 How many times has she said boo and obsessed already?
This is on her page. Then if you look on the Whittaker house Instagram they have posted on stories
C0E3A353-2131-45E7-B204-BF7AAA0DC30E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just one money making scheme after another with these two - who is honestly going to be buying this stuff?! None of it looks particularly unique or bespoke…

Reactions: 27
The homeware is so basic ! You can buy that stuff literally anywhere LOL . Let’s just see the price point if they dare charges £10 for a candle I will scream !

She’s also stating they done product design .. you slapped your logo on some wholesale items . ‘Worked with independent creators’ .. basically got someone to mix the candles of Etsy .

Reactions: 26
Who is their target audience with this brand? I highly doubt many people have houses like theirs - lifeless and basic. I prefer to have a house where it's apparent someone lives here and everything is not just for show. I'd assume people with children (which seems like their target audience overall..?) have houses full of life, not an effing museum with stuff on display. So who is going to buy this? People who actually want some sort of aesthetic in their house and can afford to do that will definitely buy from bigger, well-established brands.

Also it's funny how stupid all of these items will look once they're not a part of the whole picture with all the other pieces. If you genuinely want them to look good you need to buy all of them together, not just one or two.

Reactions: 15
 this is so confusing:"hand selected, our own touches, our brand, we run everything from product design to... ". So they don't actually design anything even though that is what they imply. So they just put their brand name on already existing pieces or...
And why does carys look facetuned 😂
That doesn’t even look like Carys

I come to realise i have a very similar mug from sukupot on instagram a very small ceramics maker I found on etsy!

Reactions: 2
As someone who has had an Etsy shop since 2007, please note that over 85% of stores on there are not handmade or original, so do your homework and research before parting with any of your money thinking you are supporting an independent maker.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Fs that stuff is horrible there is nothing there that could change my mind...
Like I said 1st sale Boxing Day!!!!
How bleeping cringe thinking the 2 of them designed everything.
Warehouse no Carys it's a storage unit you twit! The name of their business is hilarious :D :D :D

Reactions: 14
Why they acting like it’s their first brand …. What happened to YAE … yk the quarter zips n stuff that she adored so much lol

Reactions: 18
I spotted that she'd followed this brand a few weeks ago who do the wonky mugs. Will be interesting if she credits them at all, as by her wording I'd assume she's working with this small company? Otherwise it will just stink of plagiarism.

She's also following a store called @littleloveofmine_ who do the gonks. I'm sure there are more she's following that sell things she's launching.

Screenshot_20220921-185648.png

It’s all on the way out too. All this basic beige stuff and mdf panelling will look dated next year. Just like crushed grey crushed velvet has.

Hi Carys, I suggest looking up the words you use in your product descriptions. Timelessness comes with having an eye for what works for the space you have and the furniture you need and use daily, the light throughout the day and the colours you personally like and that are around you. It’s not buy a white jug and put it on a shelf. Timelessness is having something unique and personal that works for you. It can’t be mass produced, bought and put in a shelf.

Reactions: 17
Why are influencers obsessed with such basic boring and lifeless pieces. Just feels so boring and junky to me!!

Why are influencers obsessed with such basic boring and lifeless pieces. Just feels so boring and junky to me!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.