Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The picture of Amber sat in the rain alone made me feel so sad - it’s not cute Carys, go play with your child. And you shouldn’t be having another when it’s clear the one you have is an inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 37

littlepup

VIP Member
I'm also thinking some sort of double walled coffee cup still........ She's seen 'Pretty Little House's ' business, received PR from the owner and then probably stolen her ideas........
Definitely a double walled coffee mug.
Redirecting my post from June when we called the homeware range. Added a few new guesses.

Screenshot 2022-09-14 121839.png
C9FF5053-5DC2-43E5-B440-B78964F87B1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

jedwad87

So, in reality, they haven't designed shit, haven't actually posted anything out yet to paying customers, effectively acted like a Facebook marketplace seller, crammed their 'shopfront' full of pieces they like aka someone else's work, chucked some stickers on it, cranked up the prices to an obscene degree, and called it a day. It's basically a Pinterest board. Again, these fuckers wouldn't know a hard day's work even if it walked up and waved in their faces.

However, I would spend an obscene amount of money to somehow put both James and Carys in mentally and/or physically demanding jobs and limit their childcare/external support (like the rest of us) for two weeks and see how they breakdown. Think of it like Rich House, Poor House but with influencers. They would last two seconds. I'd love to see it.

• Haha

Liz9229

Prices if anyones interested!
Blanket £24
Set of 2 baskets £46!
Prints £18
Wooden frame £35
Black frame £22
Set of 2 gonks £9
Fabric boo gonks £6
Fabric linen pumpkin £12
Hanging pumpkin set of 3 £12
Whittaker house candle soy wax £18
Big botanical candle soy wax £38
Jug £26
Container/planter £32
Candle holder £20
Metal small candle holder £8
Vase £30
Big basket £65!!!!!!
Big vase £60
Wonky Mug £25

Delivery is £5.99, that’s next day delivery but dispatch time is going to ‘vary’

No free returns. You have 14 days to return.
Have to tell them in 3 days if something is damaged.

• Wow
  • Sick

Jah89

This business idea baffles me. So what, they are just selling other people's designs/products under their own brand? Also, Carys loves being creative, so why isn't she selling her own creations. I actually thought some of the embroidered canvases that she used to make looked quite good. They were innovative and way more unique than a white company candle. She could have created some really good artwork, or even cushions to sell, but I guess that would mean effort on her side. She really is just in it for the money.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don’t really understand why she’s crying about feeling nauseous and throwing up etc … yes it’s not nice but this isn’t ur first child n it’s kinda common knowledge that it comes w pregnancy she’s saying she doesn’t know how much longer she can take it for … ummm no one forced u n james to have sex n try for a baby 😭😭 maybe I have no sympathy but wtf does she want us to do. We didn’t tell u to have a baby

Juststopit

VIP Member
james generally seems to have his head screwed on so I wonder if he has a back up plan for when social media disappears as a job for them. Even if Carys lives in a dream world I seriously hope for their kids that he has some sort of plan to get them through the next 60 odd years.
I think he only seems like he is sensible because you're comparing him to Carys...

• Haha

plsno

Sorry just to backtrack for a second because I’ve only watched her last video… she is crying one day because James isn’t there and she says she realises how lucky she is now that he “works” from home. She fails to realise that her being able to have her first trimester at home is an absolute luxury. Most women need to hide it from the office and are throwing up in the toilets discreetly and really struggling. Ugh. Now this nonsense business. Just fuck off.

• Heart

Corona

VIP Member
Amber is far too chill, I hope when she hits two she becomes wreckless so that Carys has to deal with a non stop toddler and a newborn. I know I'm definitely projecting because my 17 month old absolutely would not just sit on a chair and point at stuff, she'd be climbing and trying to jump off whilst spinning plates and balancing on her head (or something like that)

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Very petty of me but filming a Timelapse of herself with her hand on her head like this in various positions to appear ‘hard at work’ is very annoying 😂
‘Busy’
‘Warehouse’
‘Work’
What I found funny is at the start you can see her pull this distressed face and look into the camera to make sure she has caught the look of stress and pressure on film 😂

Screenshot_20221001-094728.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Corona

VIP Member
I feel sorry for James. He's got to go through all that with his mum, deal with Carys and her shit, look after Amber, look after the house and before we know it, look after a newborn. That's a lot, and miss overdramatic will just ramp up the drama and 'anxiety' if he starts giving his mum too much attention

Reactions: 35

Sabbie

VIP Member
As someone who has had an Etsy shop since 2007, please note that over 85% of stores on there are not handmade or original, so do your homework and research before parting with any of your money thinking you are supporting an independent maker.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

#notanadad

VIP Member
Jackets from her latest collection are in the sale... the collection that was released NINE days ago ?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Wophie

VIP Member
She's one? She doesn't have the motor skills or control to NOT get the pen on the floor. Try putting a mat down dipshits

Screenshot_20221002-102320.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
James is also going to get into hot water with the 'return faulty goods within three days.........' Consumers have rights in the UK and this includes the company also paying for the cost of shipping if the item is broken/faulty. Consumers also have up to six months - BY LAW - to return faulty goods. Three days 😂 ......what an absolute prick ...........
They think because it’s ‘their own company’ they can make up their own rules too. Also the audacity to be charging £5.99 for next day delivery that won’t arrive the next day, depends on when they get round to shipping it. You can purchase nearly all of their items in dunelm, where you get ACTUAL next day delivery, proper customer services and a returns policy and can go in store if all else fails.
I think they’re really fucked up here, I see it turning into a shit show

• Heart
Reactions: 33

plwcm

VIP Member
*trigger warning miscarriage*

around 29 minutes into the new video

just skipped through a lot of the crying etc, but actually is very sad to hear about her finding a second mass and not being viable for life. I get a lot of people have gone through but it’s very hard to watch if you’ve experienced it and I do feel for her
you'd think that would be something she would put as a trigger not just phobia of sickness. it happens to a lot of people that have early scans where they find a mass that could have been a second baby

• Heart
Reactions: 33