James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more they try to be relatable, the further removed they become.
Hate how she speaks like it took a long time getting pregnant when actually they fell pregnant very quickly. It is very insensitive towarda those you actually struggle.

Reactions: 8
this infuriates me!! 5-6 months is the average time it takes. it can take even longer if you have been using contraceptives, as your body has to get back into the swing of things!. shes so out of touch with everything that she does. she tries so hard to be relatable, whilst being so much out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lazybee’s TTC journey in 2020
View attachment 1585139

Reading what they did right from the beginning of TTC shows why they describe having a baby as a ‘project’- using a fertility monitor, tracking temp, peeing on ovulation sticks - it’s intense, no wonder TTC felt stressful for them.

Reactions: 9
Reading what they did right from the beginning of TTC shows why they describe having a baby as a ‘project’- using a fertility monitor, tracking temp, peeing on ovulation sticks - it’s intense, no wonder TTC felt stressful for them.
I think because they don’t have real jobs and they wanted a baby for content, it was more stressful cause they needed the baby for content. But also had nothing to fill their days with like normal people

Reactions: 21
I think because they don’t have real jobs and they wanted a baby for content, it was more stressful cause they needed the baby for content. But also had nothing to fill their days with like normal people
They don’t have real jobs so they made TTC their full time occupation and let it consume every day. Most people who are ttc are probably working full time so can’t obsess about it

Reactions: 16
this infuriates me!! 5-6 months is the average time it takes. it can take even longer if you have been using contraceptives, as your body has to get back into the swing of things!. shes so out of touch with everything that she does. she tries so hard to be relatable, whilst being so much out of touch with reality.
She wound me up when she said TTC when they first conceived with amber now using it again
🙃 try doing all she did for few months for 2/3years, then undergoing tests after tests, finding out IVF was your only option, injecting yourself for mulitple times a day & after all that you don't even fall pregnant 🙃

People like me who have struggled getting pregnant will find her choice of words hurtful. A few other influencers have hse the phrase and honestly think its just for clickbait. As people like me who use it alot assume they have also struggled so watch these vlogs then find out they fell with few months 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She wound me up when she said TTC when they first conceived with amber now using it again
🙃 try doing all she did for few months for 2/3years, then undergoing tests after tests, finding out IVF was your only option, injecting yourself for mulitple times a day & after all that you don't even fall pregnant 🙃

People like me who have struggled getting pregnant will find her choice of words hurtful. A few other influencers have hse the phrase and honestly think its just for clickbait. As people like me who use it alot assume they have also struggled so watch these vlogs then find out they fell with few months 🙃
I don’t think it’s wrong her using the words trying to conceive, I think it’s when she called it a journey. If you aren‘t on contraception and are having sex regularly you’re trying to conceive!

Reactions: 14
I think she’s saying 5 months from the decision to TTC.

No way did Carys use the word ‘refrain’, not buying it!
And her advice “Take a month to step back and have sex less. This can be REALLY hard because you immediately think you’ll have less chance of conceiving but I think quality over quantity is important to try now and then!”
What an absolute moron!

Putting her next to Ruth Crilly and her 7 years is a stark contrast. To be honest, it’s not Cary’s’ fault. TTC is not the same as dealing with infertility but I find it interesting that she wasn’t allowed to imply the latter in this interview like she did in her previous content. Also more evidence that she realises what TTC can mean and she still exploited it before.

The article is a bit irresponsible really. If you have been trying for years, questioning if you can be happy in life without a child, desperate if you miss the window and it’s a whole month gone, not planning things because ‘we could have the baby’ then the events come and go, year on year, and still no baby, knowing you could never afford IVF etc etc reading advice like Carys’ with her clear blue tests and unlimited access to a doctor would be infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
didn't she get the implant removed middle of march. then found out she was pregnant end of June as it was their anniversary and I remember her saying she tested around that sort of time. that's like 3.5 months after coming off of long term contraception. really not a long time at all, most of that her body would have been trying to regulate hormone levels etc

Reactions: 15
Hate to be that person but NHS guidance states that it is normal for conception to take up to 2 years in a healthy couple. I just don’t want people like myself feeling bad when it hasn’t happened after 5/6 months. After 1 year a couple should speak to their GP.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know her mumsnet username? She mentions checking the forums regarding nausea.
Would love to see the questions she asks and comments she makes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know her mumsnet username? She mentions checking the forums regarding nausea.
We know they're not creative it's probably just Busybeecw or something just as easy to guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hate to be that person but NHS guidance states that it is normal for conception to take up to 2 years in a healthy couple. I just don’t want people like myself feeling bad when it hasn’t happened after 5/6 months. After 1 year a couple should speak to their GP.
You’re right, but it seems so contradictory that they say 2 years is normal but after a year you should see the gp. So is it not normal then?!

Easy. Just look for the crying emojis and the word ‘obsessed’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this post she made after the holiday she tested positive on makes more sense now. she says there was no reason she hated her body but most likely was because she found out she was pregnant then realised her hody will get bigger and will most likely be bigger than she currently was after birth😅
Screenshot_20220918-080114_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Who was it that asked whether we’d see this emoji on every single bump pic? You called it. It’s like she’s saying ‘look it’s not fat, I’m pregnant I swear’
Does she want a medal for remembering everything to take Amber swimming? Wow well done! You managed to remember towels, snacks, and even non-slip shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I did think she had lost weight from being sick makes sense. How does her bump show suddenly become all baby

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.