James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they’re business insurance looks like. Imagine her fans are young-ish and/or have kids and they don’t look like kid friendly things at all. Heavy, sharp and burny - you’d think in this day and age they’d get the point most people want things that have form, function, style and durability. I am such a sucker for one gadget or item of clothing that has multiple purposes. Most don’t have the space she does - she’s missed a trick with all the time and money she has. Clueless.
Also, isn't grey/beige decor going out of fashion? I'm sure people want more colour now, that's what I've seen from Instagram and tiktok anyway. They have obviously done zero market research

Reactions: 7
I’ve literally got the same one £9 off eBay and it’s bloody lovely plus they have them in a few other colours too and they’re really big
Don’t suppose you have the link 👀 definitely not interested in giving my money to these 2

Reactions: 5
Sorry 🙈 some stuff yeah is overpriced but they could of marked it up wayy more. I was comparing to white company 🤷🏼‍♀️ But obviously white company have been about along time with better reputation.
The sheer arrogance at thinking you could compare your new candles to the quality and therefore justify your price point to the White Company/Jo Malone/Jo Loves candles. It is absurd. As you say, those are all established companies with proven track records and quality ingredients going into those candles, with a professional manufacturing and distribution process, and even those products are marked up as well!! But people will still pay for them/Diptyque etc because they're always going to be good quality and they are trusted brands. Theirs is not.

They are two idiots paying to use a storage unit incorrectly, all the while bleating on about their warehouse and 'product design' when they've done nothing. I wouldn't trust them to sell me a tit from their toilet let alone anything else 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£5.99 for next day delivery that won't be next day delivery gets me. Why not just say £5.99 but exclude the next day delivery, it sounds so unprofessional to be explaining you'll post it when you can be bothered. Or even better just put a longer shipping time and charge a reasonable amount for it. And don't get me started on the 3 days to flag a fault. It's like James did no research on retail law at all and Carys did no research on the target market and upcoming trends. The whole thing is just so amateurish is hurts. Even del and Rodney would be shaking their head!

Reactions: 38
Very disappointed she hasn't included the radiator cover in her collection tbh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I know we have said before how thick/illiterate she is, but I’m finding her descriptions so strange. Why describe something as ‘visible’?
3B6773CB-C19B-4EA4-A203-8693A2D43586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like… Carys did no research on the target market and upcoming trends. The whole thing is just so amateurish is hurts. Even del and Rodney would be shaking their head!
I think Carys looked around her house, things she’s owned a while & thought ‘people always say they like our stuff so let’s find it and sell it’ with no reflection on trends or people blowing smoke up her arse. The peoples saying ‘goals, your home is so beautiful, I can’t wait to have a home like it’ say it on multiple accounts & probably aren’t in a position to purchase. Many are teens with dreams of a wholesome life. Not people with lots of disposable income.
Each post she’ll get maybe 5 “where’s xyz from?” Telling those 5 “well actually my own brand, purchase here”, won’t sustain a business, how many even go on to purchase? It works for ITs & large brands relying on influencers because they’re low cost, massive mark-up & there’s so much exposure and site traffic. They’ve misunderstood how Carys click through rate and ability to sell other peoples stuff won’t translate here.

Reactions: 11
I know we have said before how thick/illiterate she is, but I’m finding her descriptions so strange. Why describe something as ‘visible’? View attachment 1599441
Why is she writing paragraphs !
neutral and versatile prints with mix and match wooden frames. It’s really that simple .. she talking her customers out the door ! Zero marketing knowledge

Reactions: 13
In her post today about the vase, she mentions how weighty it is. I would never dream of having a really heavy vase on a side table with my toddler running around. It’s just bizarre to me how little care they have for Amber’s safety.

I think bar about 3 items not a single thing in this collection is particularly suitable for a home with a toddler living there. Are first time parents not her core audience now???

Also I really think it would be right to credit these small companies tbh, but I doubt she will.

I just don’t get it, any of it! She keeps going on about creating a brand and being involved in the process when all they’ve done is gather together a load of stuff other people already make and sell and put it on their own website? I could do that if I wanted? Anyone could? There’s no creativity or uniquely or individuality gone into that from them? They’ve not designed these things and had them made really so how is it their own brand? I just don’t understand??

James looks utterly embarrassed that they are touting this toot. What a huge fat failure. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.