Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
The prices are extortionate. Very few people have a spare £65 to spend on a bloody BASKET in the current climate, and the few that do aren’t Carys’ audience i guarantee that.

edited to add 25 quid FOR A MUG IS SHE OKAY?!
anyone buying this or saying the prices are reasonable has more money than sense

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Silentreader1479

You’re 15 weeks Cary’s, you do not have a baby bump yet. You have put on a lot of weight the last few years and that’s what your stomach actually looks like now. You do not need maternity jeans

Reactions: 43

brows3r10

F8420F33-2428-46AE-9155-599DA9FFFA29.png

Fuck sake!! Watch this be her entire personality for a few months. Fresh bread guys 🥺🥺🥹🥹✨✨ I’m such a mum of two now!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Juststopit

VIP Member
Trigger warning- about 50 mins into the vlog she's in tears over having to vomit without James there and it might make you want to shoot yourself in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
35C5DE4B-2C82-4580-A2A6-A35C14AC7B8C.jpeg

Skimmed through the video but had to click out because it just gave me the rage how utterly unprofessional it is. Absolutely EVERYTHING this chick does is so fucking slap dash, rushed and poorly executed. Before her inexperience and youth were just barely justifiable excuses. But now she is legitimately trying to pretend she is a smart business owner, yet she still cannot for the life of her actually execute anything in a professional or polished way.
WTF even is this video? Wittering on as normal, faffing about with her back to the camera, all the crap just shoved on her dining room table and also wtf is up with her chin? Why is it 5 shades paler than the rest of her face? She can’t even make herself look presentable for the launch of her super-top-secret-project that she’s supposedly been working oh so hard on.
I have no more words, it’s just infuriating at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Wophie

VIP Member
Notice how she manages to include trigger warnings for things that affect her yet won't take onboard any feedback about including trigger warnings for things that will affect others such as ✨TTC journey ✨

Screenshot_20220918-174946.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Does anyone else get this impression baby was what they thought would revive their channel? They had time off made these promises talked as if they would be changing things up and have already gone back to boring same old content and stories.

• Heart

janesherlock

Chatty Member
the trolley on her story matches the trollies big yellow storage uses.
Definitely a storage unit and not a warehouse 😃😃
F8A2CFEA-A9EC-4445-8448-A14DA6133B3F.jpeg
35BC79E5-9B79-4CD3-9820-DF31E6F9D455.jpeg

• Haha

janesherlock

Chatty Member
james generally seems to have his head screwed on so I wonder if he has a back up plan for when social media disappears as a job for them. Even if Carys lives in a dream world I seriously hope for their kids that he has some sort of plan to get them through the next 60 odd years.
He will become a midwife. He doesn’t need any training at all because as we saw with Amber, he already knows everything!

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
There is a channel called leave her wild. Her name is jaylena and she's not long had a baby. She was very honest about her pregnancy troubles and trying to adjust to having a newborn. She also lives in a bus. She is much more relatable
I nearly choked on ‘she lives in a bus’ 😂

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
There were candles in the teaser.
I’m guessing candles saying shit like “don’t let anyone dim your flame” and “a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle - be kind, always” 🥹🤍✨

I’m picturing jute as far as the eye can see broken up only by pampas, pumpkins and eucalyptus. Terms like rustic, chic, aesthetic, boho, natural abound. A ‘statement piece’ where “I know it’s a bit more expensive but the quality is just amazing guys, omg we worked on it for so long, so obsessed, you can just feel the quality” for £47 and high p&p.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

evoway13

VIP Member
It's a girl - like we all said !

Their reaction is pure disappointment..........fake excitement !

Thread name suggestion : James & Carys #27 : Carys, buy a bra that fit's for Duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

• Haha

Winging-it!

£5.99 for next day delivery that won't be next day delivery gets me. Why not just say £5.99 but exclude the next day delivery, it sounds so unprofessional to be explaining you'll post it when you can be bothered. Or even better just put a longer shipping time and charge a reasonable amount for it. And don't get me started on the 3 days to flag a fault. It's like James did no research on retail law at all and Carys did no research on the target market and upcoming trends. The whole thing is just so amateurish is hurts. Even del and Rodney would be shaking their head!