Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
She's replied....
Screenshot_20200223_213415.jpg

I hate what she's doing here. CF obviously felt like JJ was "aiming hate at her", whether JJ meant to or not.
If JJ really was the wonderful person she makes out, she'd be saying "Oh no, that makes me so sad that CF felt that way. I did not mean to hurt her feelings. I wish I had taken a different approach in criticising her shows."
But no, it's all about how Piers is bullying her and making her suicidal. I don't think any of this belongs on social media tbh but Jesus it's undignified and very selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I don't know what makes you think Roman Polanski and Prince Andrew have been "cancelled"; neither of them have faced any real consequences, both still live in luxury and Polanski still has a career. Not sure where she's coming from with Weinstein, he's the exception to the general rule. Mel Gibson got nominated for a fucking Oscar within six years of being recorded saying the N-word, saying if someone was raped it would be her fault, and having a DV charges brought against him. Women lose their careers for far less.

JK Rowling is doing a pretty good job of cancelling herself, I think.
Lots of people dont agree JKR is cancelling herself. A lot of women are glad shes speaking out for sex based rights, whilst women with internalised misogyny like JJ scream Terf at her and attempt to dismiss the concerns of female victims of Male violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

HockyRorror

VIP Member
D728E75D-9FA5-4D40-88FE-8802346BA953.jpeg

To “Jameela Jamil”: verb:
To tell whopping lies and an incurable inability to recognise the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I'm really surprised by the Jameela hatred. Especially in light of what the Caroline hatred did to her. Everyone seems set on tearing Jameela apart. She's obviously had a tough time in life and genuinely seems to be trying to use her platform to give others a voice. And as she says herself, she's a work in progress when it comes to this, and she's learning as she goes. Her iweigh account has already led to changes like Instagram not allowing diet product ads to be seen by under 18s.

As for saying she didn't like the idea of Surjury...neither do I! And I'm a Flack fan! DOP did Instagram stories the other week of her live reactions watching Naked Attraction for the first time. She was horrified by it. Openly. And her friend Anna hosts it. But if Anna did something bad to herself would we blame DOP? No.

I cannot put her in the same category as Piers. Jameela is trying to do good.
Hi Jameela.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Mermaids is a charity for transgender children. They follow an affirmation only policy. Encourage parents to buy hormones online. The CEO took her son to Thailand on his 16th birthday for sex reassignment surgery. There is a wealth only info online about them. Vapid Celebs like JJ and Emma Watson have donated to them and encouraged others to do so. Mermaids is living on borrowed time. I hope they get sued to high heaven for untold damage they have done

Rumour is they are about to be sued big time. There has been a change in the water and people are waking up to their agenda.
@MindyLahiri @DietGossip

Just to add to this great post:

Thailand actually changed the law on sex reassignment in their country because of the CEO taking her underage son to get it done

She openly laughed on stage in a room full of people when giving a talk about the state of her sons now mutiliated penis

Admits that she is (or was) homophobic and couldn’t stand the thought of having a gay son. She tried gay conversion therapy before going down the trans route.

Mermaids encourage children to speak only to them and hide things from their parents. They also advise teachers to NOT tell their parents if the child has talked about being trans.

A court ordered Mermaids to stay away from one family who said they were being harassed by them and contacted non-stop trying to get in touch with their child.

They referred children to doctors who had their licenses stripped from them for bad practice and had to move to Spain so they could still operate from there.

A woman (biological) who worked for Mermaids took a trans woman to court...for transphobia. The judge threw the case out and told her it was ridiculous and a massive waste of his time and criticised the CPS for letting it get that far.

Mermaids have got their claws into everything from the NHS, to the police, to politics and to schools. If you have a child, check your schools website. It likely has a Mermaids affiliation on it.

There has been a 4000(!!)% increase of children identifying as trans. Largely thought to be down to Mermaids and the fact that they offer SAME DAY hormonal drugs to underage children. Many of these children are gay or autistic and encouraged to go down this route leaving their bodies ungrown and in some cases, infertile for the rest of their lives.

Early “transers” who were involved with Mermaids from children have already detransitioned as adults. Unfortunately, some of these adults no longer have breasts as they were removed or able to have children of their own because of all the hormones they have taken.

Recently, there was something involving a Law School getting their students to read about the outcome of a case involving Mermaids but Mermaids didn’t like it so heavily redacted it. So not only are they not a fan of biology, but are actively rewriting non-fictional history. It’s the equivalent of students looking at the Harvey Weinstein case but not before Harvey himself looked over the text and removed anything he didn’t like, despite being found guilty and losing the case.

Their time is coming. It has been a LONG time.

Oh, and Jameela is still a twat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Very traditional

VIP Member
I have just been googling Jessica Yaniv

I didn’t know any of this! Think I’ve been living under a rock!!
god this is awful!

I don’t know if I’m over sensitive but I really dislike being labelled a CIS woman - im a woman, adding the additional label or category is not necessary and I find it quite offensive 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Let's discuss her.

At first, I thought she was great, fighting for different body types, etc and body confidence. Recently she has started going after the Kardashians more and it is becoming obsessive and annoying. Kim released a makeup line which includes body makeup (no biggie, MAC has the same). But Jameela started shouting from the rooftops about how bad it is that people should be made to feel to cover up their flaws on their body.

Kim has a psoriasis on her legs which for years she has said makes her self conscious and uses body makeup to cover it up. There is nothing wrong with that. I get terrible psoriasis on my legs in summer and it definitely knocks my confidence a bit. If someone does something to make themselves feel better why is that a bad thing? I totally support Jameela shouting out about skinny teas and such as they are awful but I feel she is almost becoming a bit holier than thou and it is getting tiresome.

She said this today about Kim's product:
[B]Jameela Jamil 🌈[/B]‏Verified account @[B]jameelajamil[/B] Jun 24
More
Jameela Jamil 🌈Retweeted Kim Kardashian West

Hard pass. God damn the work to take it all off before bed so it doesn’t destroy your sheets... I’d rather just make peace with my million stretch marks and eczema. Taking off my mascara is enough of a pain in the arse. Save money and time and give yourself a damn break.
❤️

I am glad Jameela can feel that way but not everyone can or will. I actually feel like she is now just posting this stuff to get her in the media. She is going to come crashing down v soon. Many people are saying that she is contradicting herself. She says she is a feminist but then she is taking a dig at Kim for doing this. What happened to "let's support all women."

• Heart
Reactions: 38

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Reading back on her DMs to the journo I am so angry she’s done the whole “As a mother I hope you can be a nicer person” slant sort of thing. I HATE THAT SHIT. It’s up there with “What happened to women lifting up other women”. Two lazy as fuck arguments I’ve seen fellow women use when they’ve been called out on their bullshit. The mother one gets me the most you see it all the time online. “Anyway stop arguing with me and go look after your children” Woman, it’s 10pm at night, they’re in bed and I want to speak to you about how you’re a dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I hate this whole ‘women shouldn’t bring down other women’ narrative she tries to push on anyone who disagrees with her.
If you’re a shitty person, or have done shitty things I’ll call you out no matter who you are.

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Personally, I think that her mother shouldn't have shared that email on Twitter. It screams narcissist. I am sure many women have had abortions without telling their parents. Jameela emailed her and that should have been kept private between them. She certainly isn't going to make their relationship better by sharing that.

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Queer is an umbrella term for LGBT people, not all of us like the use of it though so. Queer in this context could also literally mean anything, she hasn't been specific at all as to HOW she is queer.
That’s what I have issue with. She’s been portraying a hetero-normative persona her whole career. It’s seems like she’s changing her narrative because of the show.
I had to un follow a few ‘wokies’ because all of a sudden they are queer. I believe that we’re all on a spectrum. I’ve deffo had leanings towards the ladies to some points. However, I think for me as a straight woman to claim queerness reeks of privilege. For her as a woman in a straight relationship to claim queerness just doesn’t sit well. You can be an ally without having to claim a bit of a culture for yourself. Look at Michelle Visage.
I just find her tedious.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Cloak

VIP Member
From her Story highlights:

Screenshot 2020-03-02 20.44.42.png

"I consume minimal animal products due to my concern for the world and its inhabitants. The rest of the time I am vegan."

Yes, I am also vegan between the hours of 10.30am and 18.30pm, after breakfast and before dinner. WHAT? You're either vegan or you're not m8.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Falkor

VIP Member
There was an interview with her in the Times a couple of weeks ago where she said she didn't go in the sea any more because she got knocked over by a dead seal when she was paddling on a beach - I reckon she just makes things up to see what she can get away with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

flamflim

HIGHLY recommend racing over to traciemorrisey on IG to view her current stories thing on her. AMAZING!

Mod attaching so it makes sense later

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Well that's their prerogative - I don't agree, but it's completely beside the point: JKR has made her views extremely clear and public, so she doesn't need JJ's help to be 'cancelled' in the eyes of people who care about transgender human rights. Nothing JJ says or does could make me feel any sort of way about JKR that she's not already doing herself.

Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have both expressed the same views in response to some of JKR's statements, and they have a far bigger audience and reach than JJ. There's just SO many reasons JJ is a dickhead and this ain't it.
I wish there was an eye roll reaction.

Waving your cock in women’s bathrooms is not a human right.

• Heart

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Her professional photos are all untouched, which I like. Obviously the amazing lighting is still a big factor, but I do admire Jabeela for insisting her stretch marks, scars and flabby bits are left alone. I think she's made a positive change in this respect and I take my hat off to her.
Yes but it is easier to show off your 'flaws' when you're beautiful and thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

CallingDoctorJones

Jameela is upset that Piers Morgan has created ‘harassment’ towards her, less than a week after she revealed she was struggling with her mental health. Presumably she believes we should be mindful of how we treat people when we know they’re struggling.

On the 14th October her ‘friend’ Caroline Flack revealed she was struggling with her own mental health, was concerned about being a ‘burden’ and had reached out to someone for help, only to be told she was ‘draining’ (taken directly for Caroline’s Instagram). Literally 3 days later, Jameela used her Twitter to publicly criticise a new show, knowing full well her followers would jump on board. The tweet featured a large picture of Caroline, Jameela knew her followers would go after her.

If only Jameela had had the same regard for Caroline’s (or anyone’s for that matter) that she wants people to have for her own. How can she not see how hypocritical she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 32