Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is that I’m sure some of those ailments are 100 percent genuine but there is so much other stuff that sounds ridiculous that it’s hard to sort out the fact from fiction. She is like the boy who cried wolf

Reactions: 16
Wasn't she also massively overweight at some point, or did I make this up?! 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The things that really grips my tit - people like her are seriously problematic (to use one of her favourite words) for the "the chronic illness" community as a whole, no the wonder there is little understanding and compassion when we have attention-seeking malingerers like her throwing round ailments like they're fashionable accessories. If you can lie about cancer, you can lie about anything - to me it is the lowest thing you can do. She is so desperate to be oppressed in some way, I just cannot fathom the thought process of people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was overweight but not massively imo. She’s so tall so can carry it off.
I was just going off something I'd read somewhere. I mentioned this earlier in the thread as I can't ever remember seeing her anything but incredibly slim!

Reactions: 2
Yes, that was the part that made me scratch my head.. also:

"I was 12 when a 40 year old man grabbed my vagina on Oxford street in my school uniform at 3.30pm, so hard and for so long, that I bled and had to throw both of us against a wall to get him off."

Really? On Oxford Street of all places? He grabbed you hard enough to make your vagina bleed? And the hundreds of people on Oxford Street just let this happen to a child? I just don't buy it.
As the owner of a vagina and previously in uniform as a school girl in central London I can confirm this is horribly likely. In the wake of Me Too I once sat down to write a list of "incidents" in my teenage years. And you know what - there were a horrible amount them. And yes most of the time they were in crowded places and mostly ignored. So as much as this is a trash thread and whatever I can't let that one go because that tit is real and lived.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As the owner of a vagina and previously in uniform as a school girl in central London I can confirm this is horribly likely. In the wake of Me Too I once sat down to write a list of "incidents" in my teenage years. And you know what - there were a horrible amount them. And yes most of the time they were in crowded places and mostly ignored. So as much as this is a trash thread and whatever I can't let that one go because that tit is real and lived.
I'm not doubting it does happen, but she's now a proven liar. The boy who cried wolf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I just can’t believe all of those sexual assault claims.

one or two - yes, totally plausible. All of them? I just can’t see it.

and the timeline for these things doesn’t add up, wasn’t she supposed to be in a wheelchair for two of those teenage years - wouldn’t have been getting the escalator on the tube then?

It just seems way too much to be likely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was completely indifferent towards JJ but now am strangely invested in this car crash :LOL:.

I do remember reading an article/interview she did for ‘glamour’ magazine probably back in 2009/2010 and she was talking about being “plus size” and being discriminated for being curvy. I vividly remember finding it really strange as she was clearly a very slim and attractive woman - no bigger than a size 10 at most. Even back then I got the feeling she had some sort of warped body image/dysmorphia.

As for the sexual assault stuff - absolutely horrific if true, can it really have happened that often?! I would understand maybe once or twice but to be abused by random strangers so prolifically? Maybe I led a very sheltered life but the worst I ever got was builders jeering at me and the occasional sleazy comment from older men on the bus when I was in my uniform:unsure:

The way she talks about these events and the various other ailments really reminds me of someone I knew at work who had a chronic illness - I have no reason to disbelieve her (she most likely genuinely had some form of illness) but she (like Jameela) seemed like the most unlucky person in the world - if anything could happen it would have happened to her. She was a perpetual victim and would play the “discrimination” card whenever she could - even for completely unrelated incidents. A lot of her accounts were contradictory (like JJ), and after a while it was hard to have sympathy for her because it was like the boy who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's hardly "fat" as she claimed 🙄
She was regularly in the DM being fat shamed in those days, despite not being genuinely overweight. I would imagine that would have impacted the feeling of being 'fat'.

Reactions: 8
Oh good find!! 🌶 🤭 I'm guessing living off a bag of haribo a day, contributed to her having 11 teeth out?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I just eye-rolled myself into another dimension
In the interests of being fair, I am allergic to peppers but still eat them. I also have a mild nut allergy but still eat them. Some people are just idiots 🙋‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I’m just popping in to ask can we please name the next thread “Ja-bee-la Jamil”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I completely agree, it's not unreasonable to say she may have Histrionic Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and I definitely think her mother and the treatment Jameela received at her hands as a youngster has had a huge influence on why she acts the way she does.

Found this on YouTube, worth a watch:

Her mother seems unhinged, and I find it extremely telling Jameela has several photos on her Instagram of her father and brother, but absolutely no mention of her mother anywhere. For someone who is so passionate about women's rights, I find it hard to grasp that she would cut her mother out of her life if she really had been at the hands of such terrible abuse from Jameela's father, least of all because of how being a victim of domestic abuse can leave long-lasting psychological effects for the victims, why would Jameela not support her mother? Share her posts and bring attention to "Shireen's Law" (which has absolutely no mention anywhere on official sites to have anything to do with parliament or legislation) and use her platform to talk about domestic violence if she supposedly grew up in an environment so toxic and physically/mentally abusive?
There are hundreds of possible reasons for them not speaking...they could have had a row that hasn't been publicised, anything really. It also could be that they both see themselves in each other, and when you're suffering with an illness/personality disorder that leads to you needing that explicit validation from others, then two's a crowd.

If two Jesus's stood in front of you, which one would you pray to? (and all that Jazz).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.