Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be around 18 months I think! But I think it’s a genuine mistake this time. Although, you’d have to wonder whether Jameela’s ever met any babies, if she thinks a child of that size/with that much hair/with that many teeth is six months old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think it's probably a genuine mistake with the photos. Trouble is, when someone is just constantly contradicting themselves, it makes even the most harmless mistake stand out.

Reactions: 6
Why does Jameela never have her picture taken with a woman more beautiful than she is? Could it be because SHE always wants to look the best

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I rarely agree with anything Piers Morgan writes, but he has Jameela sewn up frankly. I find her style of ‘activism’ a massive hinderance. She is like the Twitter shadow. Waiting around for other celebs to mention the words diet, abortion or misogyny so she can retweet and lose her mind 🙄. I just want to say - sshh now - consistently.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From her Story highlights:

Screenshot 2020-03-02 20.44.42.png

"I consume minimal animal products due to my concern for the world and its inhabitants. The rest of the time I am vegan."

Yes, I am also vegan between the hours of 10.30am and 18.30pm, after breakfast and before dinner. WHAT? You're either vegan or you're not m8.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is beyond parody now 🤣

“I’m mostly vegan but I check my privilege and must insist that we don’t shame poor people for eating burgers or people who are allergic to kale”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rest of the time I’m vegan Hahahaha. Yeah mate I had a steak for lunch but ever since then I’ve had fruit and veg,I must pop into my insta and update my bio to vegan.

the way she says ‘eating disorder survivor’ bothers me as well-why can’t she just say she suffered an eating disorder? Don’t get me wrong I understand that unfortunately many women and men don’t survive having an eating disorder,I just hate the use of the word for some reason. Like you don’t say you are a car accident survivor. Or someone with a nut allergy wouldn’t call themselves an allergy survivor If they didn’t die would they?
Sorry if I offend-unintentional and tbh I think I’ve just got to the stage where everything she says fucks me off so it’s hard to be objective about things she posts

Also love how she says she has decided not to discuss what she eats and then goes on to discuss what she eats. Classic.

And what does eating meat have to do with being a feminist in progress? I despair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The rest of the time I’m vegan Hahahaha. Yeah mate I had a steak for lunch but ever since then I’ve had fruit and veg,I must pop into my insta and update my bio to vegan.

the way she says ‘eating disorder survivor’ bothers me as well-why can’t she just say she suffered an eating disorder? Don’t get me wrong I understand that unfortunately many women and men don’t survive having an eating disorder,I just hate the use of the word for some reason. Like you don’t say you are a car accident survivor. Or someone with a nut allergy wouldn’t call themselves an allergy survivor If they didn’t die would they?
Sorry if I offend-unintentional and tbh I think I’ve just got to the stage where everything she says fucks me off so it’s hard to be objective about things she posts

Also love how she says she has decided not to discuss what she eats and then goes on to discuss what she eats. Classic.

And what does eating meat have to do with being a feminist in progress? I despair
She is also a car accident survivor. And bee attack survivor....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes sense. I could never envision D’arcy and Kristen wanting to associate with someone like Jabeela

Reactions: 7
God I loved that show. My friend (who’s gay) and I were obsessed with it. Totally forgot Jameela Jamil presented it!
Does anyone remember the older version on T4 with June Sarpong presenting? Loved it!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the older version on T4 with June Sarpong presenting? Loved it!
Sarpong was the one I watched👍 Never heard of JJ until The Good Place.

I remember my other half telling me a few episodes into S1 of TGP that he'd read that JJ had apparently lied at the audition for the role, claiming she'd had lots of acting roles in England. I thought it was really funny at the time 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sarpong was the one I watched👍 Never heard of JJ until The Good Place.

I remember my other half telling me a few episodes into S1 of TGP that he'd read that JJ had apparently lied at the audition for the role, claiming she'd had lots of acting roles in England. I thought it was really funny at the time 😒
This doesn't surprise me as I didn't think of her as an actress! I associated her with T4 and not thinking she was that good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is so annoying. I wish I was on here a couple of weeks ago when all the tea was spilled. I used to find her really annoying on The Good Place. I didn't realise she was the girl from T4 - I never watched when she was on it but I would have known her face - I didn't know she was an actress so didn't make the connection. I thought she was an American putting on a British accent which was why it was so irritating to me 😂

She has used race, eating disorders, cancer, sexism, feminism... All of it to leapfrog up the Hollywood pecking order. She lives to drag other celebs and I honestly can't believe the brass neck on her. She thinks she is the heroine we all need 😵

Piers Morgan can be an obnoxious prick at times but he has her number. Ugh. The Mark Ronson thing cracked me up though... He was like "uh... OK... Whatever you say" but his sister left a snarky comment under a friends tweet about her.

I bet even people who liked her are seeing her with new eyes. They will play nice to her face but they will avoid at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.