Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read something today about this one involving herself into the pictures of Adele’s weight loss, speaking on behalf of Adele and saying that Adele would hate all this talk about it... are they even friends?
She was all over the Chrissy Teigen thing too from earlier today

Reactions: 4
Read something today about this one involving herself into the pictures of Adele’s weight loss, speaking on behalf of Adele and saying that Adele would hate all this talk about it... are they even friends?
No, but Jameela never misses a chance to be a SJW and speak up on behalf of all the body-positive/fat activists who were going bananas on Twitter and being “triggered” by a woman receiving praise and attention for losing tons of weight 🤣 She absolutely cannot pass up an opportunity like that.

Reactions: 5
She was all over the Chrissy Teigen thing too from earlier today
She seems to have got a tit ton of backlash for wading in and trying to make that chrissy/alison spat about race, she has made her Twitter private today (for about 5 minutes before the narcissist in her needs the attention and she turns it back 🙄)

I loved this tweet from this guy. JJ saw it and tried to set her trolls on him by screen shotting his handle and making cunty remarks about him wanking into his keyboard along with #bekind 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is some bleep.

Screenshot_20200511-195159_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has it been mentioned that neither Kristen Bell or D’arcy Carden follow her nor she follow them? D’arcy posts a lot of throwback photos from The Good Place filming locations too and there is never a picture of Jameela in them.

I feel like this wasn’t always the case. Swear when the Good Place first came out they were following each other 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has it been mentioned that neither Kristen Bell or D’arcy Carden follow her nor she follow them? D’arcy posts a lot of throwback photos from The Good Place filming locations too and there is never a picture of Jameela in them.

I feel like this wasn’t always the case. Swear when the Good Place first came out they were following each other 🤔
Yes they were, someone posted a screenshot earlier in the thread from KB’s Instagram where she had tagged JJ in a photo and was following her

Reactions: 6

This is the thing. She references and mentions Ted Dansen and the other guy out of TGP loads but not the other actresses. She's obviously not a girls girl at all despite how she tries to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have registered only for one thing to ask...
Havent you really found any photos with her real hair yet? I dont believe that after so many health issues she still has full head of thick hair. Especially if she overcame ED. It's simply impossible. You can easily recognize ex ED-er on the street or social media by their hairlines (unfortunately for us), so she's either lying or wearing one hell of a topper/wig/system.

Reactions: 6
I listened to her iWeigh podcast cos she interviewed Aisling Bea (,who i love)

I had to turn if off half way through - she consistently talked over Aisling Bea and made every statement Aisling made about herself - to the point she announced that Aislings hit show This Way Up must be about her (Jameela) because she ALSO Taught English as a Foreign Lamguage whilst having a nervous breakdown, like Aislings character Aine did *eye roll* - course ya did Jameela

Reactions: 8
Havent you really found any photos with her real hair yet? I dont believe that after so many health issues she still has full head of thick hair. Especially if she overcame ED. It's simply impossible. You can easily recognize ex ED-er on the street or social media by their hairlines (unfortunately for us), so she's either lying or wearing one hell of a topper/wig/system.
I wonder if she's got a lot of extensions in to hide it, but I've not seen any, no.

D728E75D-9FA5-4D40-88FE-8802346BA953.jpeg

To “Jameela Jamil”: verb:
To tell whopping lies and an incurable inability to recognise the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her hair is real, her health issues and eating disorders are not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s managed to centre herself in the L’Oréal scandal by “setting up a meeting” and goes on to describe it and how amazing it was. Literally nothing to do with her. How does she do it?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s managed to centre herself in the L’Oréal scandal by “setting up a meeting” and goes on to describe it and how amazing it was. Literally nothing to do with her. How does she do it?
She's another Markle - turns everything back to her. It's a narc trait.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 149242

To “Jameela Jamil”: verb:
To tell whopping lies and an incurable inability to recognise the truth
What a bleeping stupid witch. I'm sick of these idiots attacking JK and accusing her of hate when the only thing she has done is state that biological sex is real. Which it is to anyone with a brain.
So Jameela ia another deluded bleep jumping on the bandwagon of disapproval. 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I sometimes work on a ED ward & you’ll be surprised that most of the patients that I have nursed have a full thick of hair.

Reactions: 4
Hang on, shouldn't the meeting be between Munroe Bergdorf and L'Oréal so they can apologise to her? How does Jameela fit into this?

Reactions: 3
She is utterly insufferable. Or should that be UTTERLY f*cking insufferable - she loves to throw in some swears. As for Munroe Bergdorf - that’s a whole other can of worms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.