Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be kickibg herself for agreeing to go on and show her true self.... 😂
She's been trying to make excuses for herself now, saying how she's trying to learn and educate herself. Whinging about people who have judged her for trying.

No Jabeela, people judged you for being horrible and unkind. If you're still learning how to not be awful about people then maybe focus on that instead of trying to change the world. Man in the mirror.

I do think that it's right we give people the space and opportunity to grow and learn from mistakes, but it's surely not a free ticket to use threatening language about someone and then go "Ooops, my bad."

Reactions: 3
Ugh, she's so gross. The more you learn about her the uglier she gets. How does she even still get airtime

Reactions: 2
I find her sort of hypocritical in a way - going on about body positivity and loving yourself no matter what blah blah - yet her own profile is full of professional photo shoots.

Reactions: 5
I find her sort of hypocritical in a way - going on about body positivity and loving yourself no matter what blah blah - yet her own profile is full of professional photo shoots.
Her professional photos are all untouched, which I like. Obviously the amazing lighting is still a big factor, but I do admire Jabeela for insisting her stretch marks, scars and flabby bits are left alone. I think she's made a positive change in this respect and I take my hat off to her.

Reactions: 3
Her professional photos are all untouched, which I like. Obviously the amazing lighting is still a big factor, but I do admire Jabeela for insisting her stretch marks, scars and flabby bits are left alone. I think she's made a positive change in this respect and I take my hat off to her.
Yes but it is easier to show off your 'flaws' when you're beautiful and thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This Caroline Carroway drama has really opened my eyes. It's beyond hypocritical to slag another woman off and pass it off as comedy, yet throw all your toys out of the pram over the Corona virus joke.

Just apologise sincerely and maybe directly as well. Jamil's jokes weren't funny they were cruel and vindictive. I know Carroway is problematic in her own right but villifying her is just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was an interview with her in the Times a couple of weeks ago where she said she didn't go in the sea any more because she got knocked over by a dead seal when she was paddling on a beach - I reckon she just makes things up to see what she can get away with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
There was an interview with her in the Times a couple of weeks ago where she said she didn't go in the sea any more because she got knocked over by a dead seal when she was paddling on a beach - I reckon she just makes things up to see what she can get away with.
The more of these stories I hear, the more I think there is actually something seriously wrong. The sheer volume of unfortunate events is ludicrous. I don't know how I feel about her, Lord knows she is frustrating but it is getting desperately sad now as well. I wonder how her partner feels about all of this, is she genuine with him or does he have to pretend to believe and sympathise with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I listened to that podcast, JJ sounded so bored and rude. It felt like she was trying to hurry the host up so she could be done. Laci was pretty funny though, you could tell she was really trying to get anything out of JJ.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow the comedian Jayde Adams? She’s great, and she won’t have a bar of Jamil’s nonsense. JJ recently came out as queer and Jayde made the very valid point that it’s pretty crappy to co-opt the queer label while enjoying the benefits of a heteronormative relationship. Regardless of who JJ fancies she is in no way facing the judgement or discrimination of being “queer” in her current relationship and it’s wrong to someone put herself forward as a queer person.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200415_081019.jpg

I don't even know what to say.

She doesn't tell you the name of the sun screen, so it's not like she's being helpful.

I don't know, it just seems a really bizarre thing to tweet.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So damn thirsty for attention.
Completely agree! Devastating things going on in the world so she has to say something/anything to get attention. She’ll spend her day arguing with people then go to bed happy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.