Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cedarpeach

That's a good point actually. And I still think the language was so incredibly vague. Is she bisexual or did she once kiss a woman playing spin the bottle as a teenager?
Exactly. Jayde Adams said something like “mate, we all licked a fanny in 2005. That doesn’t make you queer”. Made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
The rest of the time I’m vegan Hahahaha. Yeah mate I had a steak for lunch but ever since then I’ve had fruit and veg,I must pop into my insta and update my bio to vegan.

the way she says ‘eating disorder survivor’ bothers me as well-why can’t she just say she suffered an eating disorder? Don’t get me wrong I understand that unfortunately many women and men don’t survive having an eating disorder,I just hate the use of the word for some reason. Like you don’t say you are a car accident survivor. Or someone with a nut allergy wouldn’t call themselves an allergy survivor If they didn’t die would they?
Sorry if I offend-unintentional and tbh I think I’ve just got to the stage where everything she says fucks me off so it’s hard to be objective about things she posts

Also love how she says she has decided not to discuss what she eats and then goes on to discuss what she eats. Classic.

And what does eating meat have to do with being a feminist in progress? I despair

• Haha
  • Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
This is my first post in this thread after lurking for a while and attempting to bite my tongue. I’ve really had enough.

Jameela Jamil is such a narcissist that it’s actually frightening. I saw the articles presenting a strong case that she has Munchausens and I wouldn’t be surprised.

She’s desperate to jump on every woke bandwagon that she can because she thinks it will keep her relevant. She thinks that adding a rainbow emoji to her Instagram biography is “coming out” and says that it took her “ages to feel comfortable” enough to do that. Now that she identifies as Queer, she thinks that she’s suddenly an expert in vogueing. I don’t think so.

Now Jameela wants to try and keep herself relevant by inserting herself into the death of another person. If Caroline was her friend, Jameela would know that she was struggling with mental illness and probably didn’t need to be texted any kind of criticism. I don’t think they could have been as close as she claims because if so, Caroline wouldn’t be texting Piers about it.

Jameela is hideous to use someone’s tragic death to self publicise. I’m so glad that people are calling her out on it.

• Heart

Mizzdee

In the podcast they found that when she mentioned the cancer she responded to someone via twitter that HPV got her good. I don’t know about HPV but isn’t it a virus and not cancer? As in don’t they get rid of the cells because it’s at risk of turning into cancer?
That's exactly it. It grows on the cervix and can possibly turn cancerous if left untreated for many years. My friend found out she had it after a routine smear and had an outpatient procedure to laser them away.

I'm almost a year in remission from lymphoma and the fact this tit of a woman is using HPV as her ticket into being granted "cancer patient" status is sickening, and I really hope she never has to experience the living nightmare that is chemotherapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well that's their prerogative - I don't agree, but it's completely beside the point: JKR has made her views extremely clear and public, so she doesn't need JJ's help to be 'cancelled' in the eyes of people who care about transgender human rights. Nothing JJ says or does could make me feel any sort of way about JKR that she's not already doing herself.

Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson have both expressed the same views in response to some of JKR's statements, and they have a far bigger audience and reach than JJ. There's just SO many reasons JJ is a dickhead and this ain't it.
Daniel Radcliffe is a wimp whose statement was clearly written on his behalf (so genuine *eye roll*). Then Emma Watson and Rupert Grint piled in too - Emma Watson is another JJ who prides herself on her wokeness. On Grint, you have to wonder was it for fear of also being cancelled by an angry Twitter mob if he dudnt also issue a statement - or for fear of receiving death threats which is standard punishment now for any celebs that dont doggedly repeat that TWAW.

We will never know what the real views of the cast were because expressing anything other than "acceptance without exception" gets automatic cancellation and unlike JKR those 3 still need to work.

Anyway I suggest you read the essay.

Mizzdee

I really hope Tracie Morrissey pushes her on the "cervical cancer" she's supposedly had twice because you can guarantee it is a load of shit and at the very worst had abnormal cells that MAY have turned into cancer if left untreated, but in her twisted mind has turned that into a full-blown cancer diagnosis. She is fucking disgusting.

Spinidge

VIP Member
To paraphrase JJ, I've said I felt suicidal so don't ever say anything negative about me.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It’s all what she posted in comments on daily mail and her Twitter. You can find her Twitter by googling the same Shireen and the same surname as Jamelia.

Here is one of her tweets. Apparently she only found out about Jamelia’s abortion after reading it online and this is the email Jamelia sent her when her mother contacted her about it 😱
You know what, you never ever know what has really gone on in someone's life. While Jameela's mum being abused is horrific, perhaps her mum has her own issues too. People are estranged for all sorts of reasons. My husband is currently no contact with his mum as she is a complete narcissist and has been since he and his sister were kids. I am also no contact with my dad as he walked out when I was a kid. Perhaps her mum is like that. Who knows. It is something that we will never fully know. And while I disagree with Jameela and what she is saying right now, I find it hard to side-eye her when we don't know what her mum is really like.

Bubblegirl

Yes, that was the part that made me scratch my head.. also:

"I was 12 when a 40 year old man grabbed my vagina on Oxford street in my school uniform at 3.30pm, so hard and for so long, that I bled and had to throw both of us against a wall to get him off."

Really? On Oxford Street of all places? He grabbed you hard enough to make your vagina bleed? And the hundreds of people on Oxford Street just let this happen to a child? I just don't buy it.
As the owner of a vagina and previously in uniform as a school girl in central London I can confirm this is horribly likely. In the wake of Me Too I once sat down to write a list of "incidents" in my teenage years. And you know what - there were a horrible amount them. And yes most of the time they were in crowded places and mostly ignored. So as much as this is a trash thread and whatever I can't let that one go because that shit is real and lived.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

mindlessness

VIP Member
JJ thrives on being in opposition to something. It seems like she enjoys on the attention it brings.
Can anyone predict her next crusade?

(Also, if anyone hasn’t actually read Rowling’s essay, I would recommend it. It’s far more nuanced than the twitter world - JJ included - would have you believe.)

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
Anyone see that clip of her at the Emmys pulling a cheese string out of her bag. I think she tries SO HARD to be quirky it’s irritating. Like there’s any need to take food with you to an awards show, all that stuff is laid out for free. Also how gross would hot cheese from your bag be anyway.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It’s all what she posted in comments on daily mail and her Twitter. You can find her Twitter by googling the same Shireen and the same surname as Jamelia.

Here is one of her tweets. Apparently she only found out about Jamelia’s abortion after reading it online and this is the email Jamelia sent her when her mother contacted her about it 😱

Attachments

• Wow
She was all over the Chrissy Teigen thing too from earlier today
She seems to have got a shit ton of backlash for wading in and trying to make that chrissy/alison spat about race, she has made her Twitter private today (for about 5 minutes before the narcissist in her needs the attention and she turns it back 🙄)

I loved this tweet from this guy. JJ saw it and tried to set her trolls on him by screen shotting his handle and making cunty remarks about him wanking into his keyboard along with #bekind 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is some cunt.

Screenshot_20200511-195159_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
What happened with Catherine Z J?
When it was made public that Catherine has bipolar disorder, JJ tweeted something along the lines of “guarantee it’s menopause, makes 40+ women crazy”

Hopefully someone has the screenshot!

• Wow

hxgsandkxssxs

Accuse a liar of five things, and they’ll only shout about two, over and over again so people’ll forget about the rest.

She’s yet to acknowledge the two cancers, the peanut allergy, the “I never was a model/I was a model” thing, the hundred million concussions etc.

Also, being a champion against eating disorders? Against misogyny? Women not bringing other women down? Her conversation with Sara Sampaio, and those cosntant tweets about Kate Middleton, is evidence enough that she has no *idea* what any of this is about.

As with “gaslighting”. In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, she keeps saying that word. I do not think it means what she thinks it means.

Oh, and by the by, that tweet where she talked about NYFW and teens having bad skin and hair that showed they weren’t eating enough? I have hyperthyroidism. I have acne, half my hair has fallen out, and I look emaciated. It’s not my fault. Maybe it isn’t their fault either. What a champion she is.

• Heart