Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@maytoseptember and @HockyRorror thank you both. I should know Jessica Yaniv - I remember the case against a salon - but didn't recognize the picture (didn't know the tampon story but maybe that was for the best).

Basically, this is standard Jameela behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Th
Utterly SPEECHLESS at this. (Read through the full link to see the insanity). She must be held up at gunpoint, or have some secret mission going on, or had a lobotomy or something...

That is horrifying, why is it not being picked up by the media?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have just been googling Jessica Yaniv

I didn’t know any of this! Think I’ve been living under a rock!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I have just been googling Jessica Yaniv

I didn’t know any of this! Think I’ve been living under a rock!!
god this is awful!

I don’t know if I’m over sensitive but I really dislike being labelled a CIS woman - im a woman, adding the additional label or category is not necessary and I find it quite offensive 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
god this is awful!

I don’t know if I’m over sensitive but I really dislike being labelled a CIS woman - im a woman, adding the additional label or category is not necessary and I find it quite offensive 🤷‍♀️
Come and join us in gender discussions

Reactions: 8
Any update on this? I ran a quick google to see if I could see any word from JJ on this. I thought she’d have had her cancelled, publicly distanced herself and apologised on her behalf by now.
I still can't see anything. Manny Jacinto and William Jackson Harper have addressed it. I suppose JJ prefers getting involved when she has nothing to do with stuff.

• Haha
hi popping on over from the gender discussions thread. For anyone who's interested look up blair white, she's a trans woman who explains clear logical points on her experiences, and bonus she's not an extremist nut job.

As for Jessica Yanniv I don't believe she's an actual transwoman, this is a sick man pretending to be trans, almost fits into the category Blanchardphd brings up on twitter regarding men who deeply hate women because they're jealous they can't be women. Not only that but JY is a dumbass, there's specific training for men's pubic hair otherwise you'll hurt/mutiliate your client also salons never force women to do that if they don't want to.

As for jameela... she's either unhinged or faking it to be PC; she's ok letting in the likes of JY into rape shelters/womens safe space when trans people themselves agree he's a predator and don't accept him. Under pictures of horrendous threats against women she had nothing to say but "trans people are still the most vulnerable group in our society" she's a vain, image obessed one hit actress trying to up her social standing/stay relevant by siding with extreme leftist woke militants.

edit: I should add that the threats we're directed at TERF's does that make a difference? not to me, but to JJ women who are being threatened with all kinds of atrocities ... (mock burning at the stake/guillotine were the creative ones) simply for not agreeing or questioning the popular view point deserve what they get/don't matter apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So happy I found this place!!!!! I have such CONTEMPT for jameela!!!!! I think she's pure evil and she makes my blood boil. I want her to get be called out and "cancelled" publically but that gives her attention and I also want her to be ignored. People pretend she's invisible. That would get to her more. I have lots more to say trust me lol and I'm happy I have this place now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So happy I found this place!!!!! I have such CONTEMPT for jameela!!!!! I think she's pure evil and she makes my blood boil. I want her to get be called out and "cancelled" publically but that gives her attention and I also want her to be ignored. People pretend she's invisible. That would get to her more. I have lots more to say trust me lol and I'm happy I have this place now.
You will be with like-minded people here. I found her only mildly irritating and then she tweeted something I thought was very off, and then I found this thread and read through it all and saw the long list of her nasty behaviour. Now I can’t stand her.

You will be with like-minded people here. I found her only mildly irritating and then she tweeted something I thought was very off, and then I found this thread and read through it all and saw the long list of her nasty behaviour. Now I can’t stand her.
yeh same until you seeall her ridiculous stories at once you don't really notice how insane it all is

How did she determine knowingly? By the colour of one’s skin? 2020, the year we became more divisive than ever.
F2F04B26-D18E-478E-B346-FF86D2F12863.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.