Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
What a topsy turvy world we now live in.

What was wrong with “woman” and “transwoman”?

Why do women have to be “cis women” and transwomen have to be “women”. Why do women have to step aside?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I am disturbed by her flippant use of the term ‘gaslighting’ -I’m sure people who have genuinely experienced gaslighting are pretty fucked off with her throwing out the term every time someone challenges her version of events

• Heart
Reactions: 32

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m just popping in to ask can we please name the next thread “Ja-bee-la Jamil”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
View attachment 149242

To “Jameela Jamil”: verb:
To tell whopping lies and an incurable inability to recognise the truth
What a fucking stupid bitch. I'm sick of these idiots attacking JK and accusing her of hate when the only thing she has done is state that biological sex is real. Which it is to anyone with a brain.
So Jameela ia another deluded cunt jumping on the bandwagon of disapproval. 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Damn, Piers Morgan is a messy bitch - I’m here for it!
Am I the only one who winches every time Jameela refers to Caroline as a friend or mentions their friendship? An acquittance is much more different than a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HockyRorror

VIP Member
That was a very entertaining read.

One thing I don’t think has been mentioned yet is when Catherine Zeta Jones talked about being bipolar. Jameela’s response?

Catherine Zeta-Jones has just been admitted to rehab for bipolar disorder. I GUARANTEE it’s just the menopause! Makes 40+ crazy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I feel the same, her "I Weigh" Instagram idea was good to begin with, definitely embrace women not being seen as objects or to be categorized by their size.

However as someone with Eczema and thus red blotchy skin, having something to cover up on the bad days is not a bad thing, and definitely not a move to objectify myself, or imprison myself.

I definitely find she is too quick to shame people for wanting to enhance their bodies, or use makeup. Her tone suggests she truly believes she is 100% correct and that she speaks for all women. I quite liked Zoe London's tweet on the matter today, where she was saying how people with skin conditions might welcome the new product, and that Jameela seems to think everything in the beauty industry is out to get her.

Whilst some of her past points have been important, she's quickly giving herself an online impression that she is just ranting; this is starting to have the effect that people will not take her seriously. Shouting the loudest at every passing cloud is not going to be helpful. Choose your battles.

Reactions: 28

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Lmao, she couldn’t just pretend to be “queer”, she had to be homophobically victimised by those criticising her.

I would bet a tenner that she hasn’t seen a foof since she blasted out of her mum’s.

• Haha
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
I rarely agree with anything Piers Morgan writes, but he has Jameela sewn up frankly. I find her style of ‘activism’ a massive hinderance. She is like the Twitter shadow. Waiting around for other celebs to mention the words diet, abortion or misogyny so she can retweet and lose her mind 🙄. I just want to say - sshh now - consistently.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Someday, when Jameela has burnt all her bridges, she will do a one woman show and it will start something like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Appanappa

Chatty Member
28FC078B-B516-4EA4-A5F8-421BDB9E3364.jpeg

FCFEB692-97B8-4D28-A2A4-37BEE52BAC8C.jpeg

I was reading through her tweets and this actually has me lost for words. Instead of acknowledging she over exaggerated, which she could easily say ‘haha yeah there was only a few, I was being overdramatic because I really hate bees’ SHE INSISTS someone else is a liar?? She’s the Gaslighter insisting everyone else is a racist, sexist, homophobic misogynist

Mizzdee

I am in absolute awe of the shit show that is unfolding - Jameela referring to Caroline multiple times as her "dead friend" is absolutely not normal behaviour. The replies on her most recent tweets are brutal too, there's still the predictable vomit worthy bumlicking from her woke brigade, but this time she really has drawn herself a lot of negative attention that she could have avoided if she just ignored Piers, but she can't help herself. She's digging a hole and it keeps getting bigger.

• Sad
  • Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
That photo is of Jessica Yaniv, a quite well known (well, in certain circles) Canadian trans woman. Sued numerous female waxers (all women of colour, most of whom worked from home) because they offered intimate female waxing and refused to wax a cock and balls. Yaniv argues that this was discrimination because Yaniv is a woman, albeit one with a cock and balls.

JY also has a well documented tampon fetish and likes to engage young women in chats about tampons online. I’ve seen screenshots where JY asked girls “what would happen if I was in a bathroom and a girl got her period for the first time and needed help? Should I help her?”

Anyway, that’s a derail but JY is a dangerous individual and a great example of the sort of person who shouldn’t be allowed into the women’s toilets.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Her response is horrendous. All about her- not even half a thought given to Caroline but then can’t expect anything else from the worlds biggest narcissist 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Whilst I think Piers’ screenshot is in bad taste it’s clear that Jameela’s actions did (at the very least) bother Caroline and so for her to respond in such a defensive manner is really insensitive IMO 😢

• Heart
She constantly sounds like a pretentious sixth-former whos read precisely one book on the subject they're blowing off on. Always acts like she's more in the know than everyone else.

I actually did have cancer last year. You don't simply get cancer twice and carry on working without anyone knowing about it. You get nurses assigned to you, doctors, surgeries, chemo, radiation, scans upon scans upon scans. Anyone I know with cervical cancer lost all their hair (I lost mine too but I had a different type), you lose or gain weight with the drugs... I just don't buy she had it at all. Also you don't get the same cancer "twice" in such a short period of time either. You get a recurrence since it never really went away in the first place. Surely she'd know the terminology? If she really had cancer, she'd be talking about it a lot more now, as going through something like that changes a person.
And she makes such a massive drama about a couple of little bees, do you really think she wouldn't have milked having cancer for all the attention she could get?!

I saw that vegan thing too. Ugh she's such a knob.

Gamu

VIP Member
I just read this in Piers Morgan’s column on the DM...

“Last October, the ‘activist’ actress Jameela Jamil attacked Caroline’s new (now cancelled) plastic surgery-themed Channel 4 show The Surjury without having even seen it, accusing her of being involved in something that would ‘prey on people’s insecurities’.
This led to many of Jamil’s one million followers bombarding Caroline with abuse to the extent that Caroline messaged me at the time to say: ‘I’m struggling with Jameela, the hate she aims at me…’
(With an extraordinary lack of self-awareness, the same Jameela Jamil is now leading calls for the Government to investigate ‘harassment’ waged by the media against Caroline.)”

• Wow
  • Sad