Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Is “The Student Law Review” the “body” for this particular case? What exactly is it? I just read up on it briefly so don’t know too much. But I was also shocked when I heard this and couldn’t quite believe that it was real. I think the opponents did mention that it could be triggering and disturbing/transphobic for trans law students. And I thought, well SORRY, but SO WHAT? What next? Rapists being let off with rape because a jury member finds the mention of it triggering and so it’s decided it shouldn’t be brought up? Racially abusive words that were used being discounted from an attack against a victim because someone found the word “******” uncomfortable to hear even though it is literally a fact that it was said and used?
Are you black?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Is she a major character on the good place? I only ask as I was listening to a podcast Justin Long did with Kristen Bell (hooked on her now she is so lovely). Anyway,I searched for more podcasts with her and noticed her husband has a podcast and he did a ‘good place week’ and interviewed four of the cast,but not Jameela. Just wondering if that offers a bit more support to the theory that her and Kristen don’t get on-judging on the small amount of her I have listened to,I feel like Kristen knows a bad apple when she sees one.
Yes, she's one of the main characters.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
I wouldn't say I find it offensive, I just don't understand why I'm suddenly a cis woman when for 40 odd years I was just a woman. And it does seem to have been invented to validate a different prefix.

I've been following the JK Rowling thread on here. It's pretty interesting reading different views.
send me a link please

kale-supremacist

VIP Member