Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's replied....
Screenshot_20200223_213415.jpg

I hate what she's doing here. CF obviously felt like JJ was "aiming hate at her", whether JJ meant to or not.
If JJ really was the wonderful person she makes out, she'd be saying "Oh no, that makes me so sad that CF felt that way. I did not mean to hurt her feelings. I wish I had taken a different approach in criticising her shows."
But no, it's all about how Piers is bullying her and making her suicidal. I don't think any of this belongs on social media tbh but Jesus it's undignified and very selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Her response is horrendous. All about her- not even half a thought given to Caroline but then can’t expect anything else from the worlds biggest narcissist 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Whilst I think Piers’ screenshot is in bad taste it’s clear that Jameela’s actions did (at the very least) bother Caroline and so for her to respond in such a defensive manner is really insensitive IMO 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To paraphrase JJ, I've said I felt suicidal so don't ever say anything negative about me.

Reactions: 23
Damn, Piers Morgan is a messy witch - I’m here for it!
Am I the only one who winches every time Jameela refers to Caroline as a friend or mentions their friendship? An acquittance is much more different than a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Damn, Piers Morgan is a messy witch - I’m here for it!
Am I the only one who winches every time Jameela refers to Caroline as a friend or mentions their friendship? An acquittance is much more different than a friend...
Definitely not the only one! That really irked me too. If they were such good mates, I doubt Caroline would’ve felt compelled to DM Piers about the hate she was getting. If it was a pal who was making you feel tit, you’d message *them* directly and talk it over - not go via Piers!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish the zelebs would get the heck off social media, oversharing and petty ego points-scoring makes me cringe myself inside-out. But it does reveal people's true natures, so there's that.

Jameela is at pains to show the world how woke and worthy she is - she seems to spend most of her life banging a drum or jumping onto bandwagons but she lacks consistency, which is why I think she's a fool.

The old school "don't explain, don't complain" type of celebrity is how I would play it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just for reference this article explains the whole story about CF and JJ exchange of twitter comments about the Surjery.
It doesn’t come across that JJ is any sort of friend to CF. Plus it also highlights that JJ herself had plastic surgery - breast reduction for back problems (yeah right) which just shows as per usual what a massive hypocritical mess she is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jameela is upset that Piers Morgan has created ‘harassment’ towards her, less than a week after she revealed she was struggling with her mental health. Presumably she believes we should be mindful of how we treat people when we know they’re struggling.

On the 14th October her ‘friend’ Caroline Flack revealed she was struggling with her own mental health, was concerned about being a ‘burden’ and had reached out to someone for help, only to be told she was ‘draining’ (taken directly for Caroline’s Instagram). Literally 3 days later, Jameela used her Twitter to publicly criticise a new show, knowing full well her followers would jump on board. The tweet featured a large picture of Caroline, Jameela knew her followers would go after her.

If only Jameela had had the same regard for Caroline’s (or anyone’s for that matter) that she wants people to have for her own. How can she not see how hypocritical she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To paraphrase JJ, I've said I felt suicidal so don't ever say anything negative about me.
Those who scream suicide from the rooftops rarely follow it through. It's the ones who keep it quiet you have to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am in absolute awe of the tit show that is unfolding - Jameela referring to Caroline multiple times as her "dead friend" is absolutely not normal behaviour. The replies on her most recent tweets are brutal too, there's still the predictable vomit worthy bumlicking from her woke brigade, but this time she really has drawn herself a lot of negative attention that she could have avoided if she just ignored Piers, but she can't help herself. She's digging a hole and it keeps getting bigger.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really want to know what Simon Amstel thinks of her 😂 I reckon he could tear her personality apart with one or two very articulate and not at all aggressive one liners

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jameela thinks she’s absolved of all responsibility because she didn’t criticise Caroline, she criticised the show. She knew full well that her followers would start a Twitter pile on... and they did.

Nice touch, saying that she and Caroline were friends. That’s internet bully 101. I don’t think Caroline was feeling too friendly about Jameela.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is my first post in this thread after lurking for a while and attempting to bite my tongue. I’ve really had enough.

Jameela Jamil is such a narcissist that it’s actually frightening. I saw the articles presenting a strong case that she has Munchausens and I wouldn’t be surprised.

She’s desperate to jump on every woke bandwagon that she can because she thinks it will keep her relevant. She thinks that adding a rainbow emoji to her Instagram biography is “coming out” and says that it took her “ages to feel comfortable” enough to do that. Now that she identifies as Queer, she thinks that she’s suddenly an expert in vogueing. I don’t think so.

Now Jameela wants to try and keep herself relevant by inserting herself into the death of another person. If Caroline was her friend, Jameela would know that she was struggling with mental illness and probably didn’t need to be texted any kind of criticism. I don’t think they could have been as close as she claims because if so, Caroline wouldn’t be texting Piers about it.

Jameela is hideous to use someone’s tragic death to self publicise. I’m so glad that people are calling her out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder what DOP (a real friend) thinks of JJ's friendship claim?

Reactions: 5
I kinda just want to tell her to pick a lane/cause/illness/orientation and stick to it. When you try to be part of every movement and hashtag going you just come across as disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now Jameela wants to try and keep herself relevant by inserting herself into the death of another person. If Caroline was her friend, Jameela would know that she was struggling with mental illness and probably didn’t need to be texted any kind of criticism. I don’t think they could have been as close as she claims because if so, Caroline wouldn’t be texting Piers about it.

Jameela is hideous to use someone’s tragic death to self publicise. I’m so glad that people are calling her out on it.
Exactly. The fact that Caroline text piers about it is enough to confirm that that's how she perceived Jameela's 'critique.' Its literally irrelevant for her to say, "no, she didn't take it like that and no I didn't say that" now.
So completely blind to her actions and the way she comes across.
White is black and yes is no and everyone who disagrees is wrong.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.