Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s stupid and attention seeking. heterosexual men have had a penis in their hand too - their own! (in fact, that’s what I assumed she was implying in that article). Has she never touched her boyfriends dick or any of her exes? Does she think people don’t wash their hands or clean themselves at all? It’s such a bizarre stance to take.
I'd rather she just be straight up like I am- I don't like to touch people so I don't. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s stupid and attention seeking. heterosexual men have had a penis in their hand too - their own! (in fact, that’s what I assumed she was implying in that article). Has she never touched her boyfriends dick or any of her exes? Does she think people don’t wash their hands or clean themselves at all? It’s such a bizarre stance to take.
especially as she seems to throw references to sex into any context? this seems like.the kind of weird thing that we might have said at school when we were 13?

Genuine question: has she got a project to plug, hence the monthly Guardian interviews or is she funding them herself to try and drum up publicity to get work?

I‘m surprised I didn’t see her name on the SAS show with Katie Price.

I went to a uni that was stuffed with loads of posh girls like her many moons ago. All quirky, not bright or aristocratic enough for Oxbridge, pretty, interchangeable and connected. There will be a lot of proto-Jameelas in the wings so I wonder how she will escalate to keep in the limelight. 🧐

Reactions: 2
Casually comparing herself to princess di, Greta and AOC 🙄

View attachment 115023
Oh, she's woken up and found another thing to write an essay about... what a surprise.
Why can she not wake up one day and actually be happy about anything in this world?! She needs some therapy because she displays such a narcissistic personality, clearly has a completely negative viewpoint on her life, and has paranoia about what others are constantly thinking about. I worry she's got personality disorders, is manic depressive, and exhibits paranoid tendencies...
There are things on this planet we all feel passionate about, but letting them rule your every waking moment is tiring for everyone else around you. 😴

I found that guardian interview interesting because it makes abundantly clear that JJ is spoiling for a fight, always. Rather than stepping back from twitter etc she consistently wades in to the mire in the name of whatever woke cause she can find. She is creating problems for herself because without the self-created drama, what would she do with herself?

She screams borderline personality disorder to me. Nightmare. Classic bloody Mother Theresa complex.

Reactions: 9
What a topsy turvy world we now live in.

What was wrong with “woman” and “transwoman”?

Why do women have to be “cis women” and transwomen have to be “women”. Why do women have to step aside?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a topsy turvy world we now live in.

What was wrong with “woman” and “transwoman”?

Why do women have to be “cis women” and transwomen have to be “women”. Why do women have to step aside?
Women aren't stepping aside at all, transwoman fits under the category of woman. All women should be referred to as women unless their gender identity is relevant to the conversation. BUT we're getting off topic here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No. A penis is a male sexual organ. A woman is a female body with ANY personality, not ANY body with a 'female' personality. There is no such thing as a woman with a penis.
This is too off-topic but I support trans rights. I'm not getting into this debate. Some women have penises and some men have vaginas.
my uncle's genitils are no one's business. But my uncle has been my uncle since the 1980s and he will always be a man in my eyes and everyone else's eyes. He has that right, regardless of what his genitals are.

If you deny people that right, then please start going around asking to see people's genitals before you confirm whether they're a man or a woman. I think you'll be surprised at how many people you've met who don't conform to your genitalia standards and you had no idea.

I'm a woman and, despite what you, Jameela, TERFs, OTT feminists, and billions of men out there say, there's more to me than my vagina.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is too off-topic but I support trans rights. I'm not getting into this debate. Some women have penises and some men have vaginas.
my uncle's genitils are no one's business. But my uncle has been my uncle since the 1980s and he will always be a man in my eyes and everyone else's eyes. He has that right, regardless of what his genitals are.

If you deny people that right, then please start going around asking to see people's genitals before you confirm whether they're a man or a woman. I think you'll be surprised at how many people you've met who don't conform to your genitalia standards and you had no idea.

I'm a woman and, despite what you, Jameela, TERFs, OTT feminists, and billions of men out there say, there's more to me than my vagina.
Maybe you would like to take your opinion over to the gender debate board then, and see if many agree with you.

Jameela is a part of this problem. Just last night she posted 'BUYING THIS!!!' with a copy of Dr Jessica Taylor's book 'Why women are blamed for everything' without realising Jess is the kind of feminist who believes only men have penises. She then faced a barrage of her followers screaming at her to take it down! take it down, transphobia! She's the wrong sort of feminist!! and a barrage of gender critical feminists laughing at her for her rookie mistake. Instead of standing by either of her principles;

'sorry I didn't realise it was by someone I disagree with on certain issues and I revoke my endorsement'
or
'actually we disagree on some things but Dr Taylor is an expert and I want to understand her perspective'

she deleted the tweet and didn't say any more. Which I thought was a pretty weird move for someone who is usually so sure of her own opinions.

Reactions: 9
A podcast I listen to shared a little gossip - of all the people who have podcasts at the Earwolf Network in LA, Jameela is the only one still insisting on recording in studio during COVID-19. This means an engineer has to be there too. She lives with a musician, and so almost certainly has access to equipment to record remotely (as every podcaster is doing right now)...

Just feels very on brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Read something today about this one involving herself into the pictures of Adele’s weight loss, speaking on behalf of Adele and saying that Adele would hate all this talk about it... are they even friends?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.