Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsG03

That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

bluecups

VIP Member
"Be grateful for what you've got"

What you got Fakey?

- a fugly wife who doesn't appear to like him very much
- a toddler who probably doesn't really know who he is
- a stepson who went to live with his Dad because he probably hates Fakey
- a 'career' that's circling the drain
- a bad wig
- a racist, homophobic cunt for a mother
- insane amounts of debt
- 95 threads on Tattle detailing and recording what a cunt he is
- no friends
- zero dress sense
- a nasty temper

Did I miss anything? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HMC

VIP Member
Ooohhh he’s got a gig in the Summer. It’s not quite Glasto but it’s a job for a few hours and resembles my village summer fete πŸ₯΄

IMG_1538.jpeg
IMG_1539.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now we know why CH visited him the other week. It was for this cringeworthy fucking ad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the β€˜Gucci’ backpack makes its usual appearance πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Robin71

Chatty Member
So Chris Hughes has turned up at his Premier Inn and is sharing his room so they can chill together yeah alright closet boys reckon there will be a lot more being shared later and not just the double bed

• Haha
  • Sick

Joon

VIP Member
πŸ” I sent a message to Neil Hurst on Instagran last night asked if cock womble had received any verbal at Karen's Diner, he has just replied... . YES PLENTY :LOL::LOL::LOL:...that was his exact wording and emoji...

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Guess who Harry from the Traitors is now following? I’ll give you a clue. His first name is Sam and his surname is Thompson πŸ˜‚ and no he’s not started following Fakey πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Right, so let's dissect this STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED. That's two STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED in just over a couple of days! One from her, now one from him.

First of all at the age of nearly THREE, you would take your child back to bed as most people have a thing called WORK and need their sleep. At 3yrs old, the child should be in a strict routine anyway and not feel the need to get up.

So he "had a foot in his face and about twelve teddies next to me and 3 inches of room in a bed big enough for five people". πŸ™„ So what, did Leo have a wheelbarrow to transport all these teddies from his room to their bedroom or was it a van? πŸ˜‚ Does Leo even possess 12 teddies? πŸ˜‚ Their bed is not big enough to sleep five people ffs! I know they're both built like matchsticks but seriously? πŸ™„

"Must have sleepwalked into Leo's bed with my feet hanging off the end". So even though you were SLEEPWALKING, YOU STILL REMEMBERED TO PICK YOUR PHONE UP AND TAKE IT WITH YOU? Your feet wouldn't be able to "hang off the bed" either because of the design of the bed.

YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY! WE VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU AND YOUR BEARD EVEN SLEEP TOGETHER NOWADAYS! 🌈

425707658_7355609904460727_5755000990194961598_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240205-104914~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Afternoon all, long time lurker of this Forum.

Just wanted to say that I wish it had been a real bird of prey & that it had swooped down & ripped that ridiculous syrup off his head. :D

In front of loads of people.

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Honestly I sometimes have to remind myself that he had amazing opportunities on some of the biggest shows on telly. X factor IACGMOH and DOI and still he has to beg for crumbs off the table. He's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29