Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another pre record😂😂😂.
He’s too unpredictable for live TV in my opinion so I’d be surprised if it’s not a pre record. It might not be for ITV Win but it’s a very small crew with him and let’s be honest who else would use him? They sent skanky Vicky Pattison to Mauritius, I’m sure they’d send Fakey to a castle in the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like he's at Gwrych Castle, North Wales, where they held that IACGMOH, for his bit of 'presenting!

His skin and syrup look utterly dreadful. Who did his make-up - Helen Keller? 🤡

423859509_1617624472340858_7261421446166647409_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See the beg of the year has got another free spa day.From me duck off😡😡
Not marking it as ‘gifted’ again.
See the beg of the year has got another free spa day.From me duck off😡😡
Let’s be honest Champneys is nothing special nowadays. They had a z lister pr day there yesterday and I only recognised one person 😂 There are some beautiful spas in Suffolk/Essex a lot closer to home but she can’t afford them so has to drive a 4 hour round trip again instead cos it’s free. Busy week for Flappy this week then 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So he's off again, lovely quality time with his kid over the weekend ''dad'' of the year
---
Not marking it as ‘gifted’ again.
Let’s be honest Champneys is nothing special nowadays. They had a z lister pr day there yesterday and I only recognised one person 😂 There are some beautiful spas in Suffolk/Essex a lot closer to home but she can’t afford them so has to drive a 4 hour round trip again instead cos it’s free. Busy week for Flappy this week then 🙄
She's there AGAIN?????? She spends more time at spa's than she has getting Maris outta nappies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: THE BEG

• Haha
What an utter begging woman. Probably drove well out of her way for this again. I feel sorry for whoever got lumbered with Gail.

Let's not forget though that she's SO busy that she needs a bleeping PA. 🤬

Utter beggy, pan-faced, bleep.

423274638_1478645836014906_716406013101599387_n.jpg
424446492_299243359802045_4528053546290505886_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
So if he’s in Wales and ‘presenting’ all week, he’s going to be moaning like duck about driving to and from Wales to Birmingham every day. If it is for ITV win, it shows how desperate he is to keep that gig and get 3 mins on the TV, if he’s doing a 6 hour round trip daily. Unless he’s somewhere else tomorrow? More likely he’ll bin TFM for a couple of days. Wonder if he’s doing the afternoon performances?

• Haha
Yeah, looks like the Champneys in Tring, Hertfordshire. Was that the one they went to before. Honestly, this woman has no shame.

Screenshot_20240130-115210~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is such a smug twit whenever he gets his ugly mug on tv for two minutes.Where’s the parrot as she’s another freak of a person🤣Flaps is a embarrassment to women and mothers as she is failing Leo on every level.His stomach is huge as they over fed him to shut him up.

• Sad
Fancy doing such a long-arsed trip for yet another freebie when you have so many lovely spas on your doorstep but oh no, you have to pay for those?

A free spa day ain't gonna make that freak of a "husband" straight though Squidders!

Utter woman. 🤬

Screenshot_20240130-115600~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fancy doing such a long-arsed trip for yet another freebie when you have so many lovely spas on your doorstep but oh no, you have to pay for those?

A free spa day ain't gonna make that freak of a "husband" straight though Squidders!

Utter woman. 🤬

View attachment 2724161
She's as shite as parenting as he is. Must be beneath the influencer to toilet train her kid.
Must be expecting the staff to do it when he starts school.
Lazy pair of grifting cunts.

• Sick
He’s too unpredictable for live TV in my opinion so I’d be surprised if it’s not a pre record. It might not be for ITV Win but it’s a very small crew with him and let’s be honest who else would use him? They sent skanky Vicky Pattison to Mauritius, I’m sure they’d send Fakey to a castle in the UK 😂
You could be right. I only just noticed his story. looked like a 2 person crew😂😂😂. The location looked pretty windy. They love to punish him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's as shite as parenting as he is. Must be beneath the influencer to toilet train her kid.
My Son Is a year almost to the day younger than Leo. He is more advanced than Leo and we are starting potty training in the next few weeks as he tells us when he needs/has been to the loo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is such a smug twit whenever he gets his ugly mug on tv for two minutes.Where’s the parrot as she’s another freak of a person🤣Flaps is a embarrassment to women and mothers as she is failing Leo on every level.His stomach is huge as they over fed him to shut him up.
Someone commented about her having a coffee and Leo having no drink or snack I thought you dont know him well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Utter woman. 🤬

View attachment 2724161
It’s actually nearer 2 hours from where they actually live. Her friends probably paying the petrol as Flappy has taken her instead of Fakey this time 😂 Things like this though is why she’s struggling to get engagement and losing followers. It’s clearly free but she’s dishonest about it by not marking it but at the same time tagging the hell out of it, having to show off where she is. My friends cousin works at The Grove in Hertfordshire. Now that makes Champneys looks like a premier inn 😂 She saw a certain z list couple there a couple of weeks ago. Neither of them posted it on their socials that they were there. They’d obviously paid for it themselves and were enjoying ‘couple time’ without feeling the need to show off everything off on the gram. I’m pretty sure they’d be much higher up the z list for getting freebies offered to them than F&F are. Difference is they have actual careers and I’d imagine haven’t got the time to accept everything free that’s thrown at them or in Flappys case grifted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These scrounging cunts need calling out at every turn. His awful muvver on the bandwagon as well. Frightful load of entitled cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly I sometimes have to remind myself that he had amazing opportunities on some of the biggest shows on telly. X factor IACGMOH and DOI and still he has to beg for crumbs off the table. He's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I sometimes have to remind myself that he had amazing opportunities on some of the biggest shows on telly. X factor IACGMOH and DOI and still he has to beg for crumbs off the table. He's embarrassing.
I saw Rylan's swimming pool the other day day and thought wow than I laughed at fakeys piss tub

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Flaps is seriously delusional if she thinks she can breeze threw life begging online.Her shopping addiction is probably masking the fact she lives a empty soulless life.He isn’t interested in her or the kids unless it’s to post Leo for likes.I have no sympathy for her whatsoever as she’s as bad as him in the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A bit like Chazza Dawson. Her feral kid has just turned 3 and she can’t be arsed to toilet train him. I’m sure he had one successful 💩 on the potty then she sent him to nursery in normal pants… 🙄 hasn’t she heard of pull-ups? So so lazy. Suppose the school will be blamed for any delays their kids will have once they start in reception.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.