Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So zeldas worked out why the the princess of Wales is of work..she is literally the only one ive seen give her opinion,some have wished her well most haven't commented as Kate said she wants to be private not old yellow and she looked so smug as she announced her diagnosis...witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She really needs to get a bleeping life.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
'Don't know why they're not saying hysterectomy"
She wants her medical records kept private she doesn't come on Instagram every and read notes to spout drivel make fun of stroke victims or put rape victims down!
Why doesn't zelda say why she's so yellow
And hide the fact she's trying to flog her home... thats OK to be private...evil women and that smug look was so fakey

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if doormatt looks at this vicious old bleep and wonders what he ever saw in her, especially with the bleeping baggage she brought with her....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Zelda looking so bleeping smug and pleased with herself that she's 'figured it all out' re: Princess of Wales. Pure, ignorant speculation.

TMI but...I had a full radical hysterectomy on the NHS, was out three days after the op. I'd looked into going private but didn't fancy forking out Β£9k. Went to the private consultation and they said I'd be out after three days too. So for what it's worth, as someone who has experienced this, I don't think the PoW has had one. But whatever she's had done it's a private matter and obviously something major, sure, people will speculate between themselves as to what's gone on but who the hell posts an Insta story to thousands declaring they've worked out what procedure a senior royal has had? Zelda clearly knows piss all about hysterectomies or knows anyone who has had one or she wouldn't be spouting this crap. Saying she's definitely had a hysterectomy because she needs time off till Easter. Again, ignorance on Zelda's part. I was driving again after ten days. You're not bedridden for months after a hysterectomy FFS.

Shut up Zelda and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'Don't know why they're not saying hysterectomy"
She wants her medical records kept private she doesn't come on Instagram every and read notes to spout drivel make fun of stroke victims or put rape victims down!
Why doesn't zelda say why she's so yellow
And hide the fact she's trying to flog her home... thats OK to be private...evil women and that smug look was so fakey
I had a look on Rightmove earlier and couldn't find the care home. 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Zelda still in the dark ages thinking you need to be bedridden for weeks after giving birth too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She didn’t actually say this but guaranteed she thinks it

• Haha
πŸ”Everytime I see cunty bollocks, I think of Max Bygraves singing "You need Hands" my mum loved him lol πŸ˜†....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zelda looking so bleeping smug and pleased with herself that she's 'figured it all out' re: Princess of Wales. Pure, ignorant speculation.

TMI but...I had a full radical hysterectomy on the NHS, was out three days after the op. I'd looked into going private but didn't fancy forking out Β£9k. Went to the private consultation and they said I'd be out after three days too. So for what it's worth, as someone who has experienced this, I don't think the PoW has had one. But whatever she's had done it's a private matter and obviously something major, sure, people will speculate between themselves as to what's gone on but who the hell posts an Insta story to thousands declaring they've worked out what procedure a senior royal has had? Zelda clearly knows piss all about hysterectomies or knows anyone who has had one or she wouldn't be spouting this crap. Saying she's definitely had a hysterectomy because she needs time off till Easter. Again, ignorance on Zelda's part. I was driving again after ten days. You're not bedridden for months after a hysterectomy FFS.

Shut up Zelda and duck off.
Mine was the same, in hospital for 3 days back at work within 6 weeks.
And its KING Charles Zelda not Prince πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Today a hotel corridor, tomorrow Fakey will be "presenting" by the canteen bins

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are they so high?? 🀯
They are shocking aren't theyπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« look like she's drawn them on. Sad cow getting all done up to talk to her phone. It's absolutely no one's business what the Princess of Wales has had done, why should everyone know.
Clear to see where Fakey gets his cuntyness from🀬🀬🀬

• Heart
They are shocking aren't theyπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« look like she's drawn them on. Sad cow getting all done up to talk to her phone. It's absolutely no one's business what the Princess of Wales has had done, why should everyone know.
Clear to see where Fakey gets his cuntyness from🀬🀬🀬
πŸ” I remarked on these eyebrows last year as they reminded me of the McDonalds sign. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.