Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he gets MasterChef, he'll get on like a house on fire with that little bald shelled turtle. He's fond of getting his top off(🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮) and banging on about his kid .
John Torode will just duck him off....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hey been in Sainsbury’s this morning and they have an amazing offer on a 3 course meal with wine/beer or Prosecco or soft drinks for two for £15. I’m unsociable so like being at home haha so it’s perfect for us ❤ just thought if anyone doesn’t want to spend much but still like nice food it’s perfect xx

jake is a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Burned bleeping shite as per normal! She’s a great ambassador for this company
Crozzled to duck those pancakes🫢🫢🫢
---
He's been extremely quiet this week considering he's only working in Saaarfend. Are we going to get an early 'romantic' Valentine's Day meal/surprise over the weekend as he'll be off again next week?

Or will Squidward be reading one of her psychotherapy books in tears?

Lazy bleep is probably still in bed🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we already know this but Leo is definitely not fussy with food if he’s always happy to shovel the utter shyte his Mum cooks down his gob.

I hope Fakey is going on Master Chef because he’ll be shown up for the cringing horrible nasty pasty that he is.

At least we are going to have a right laugh at his expense on this thread though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope he is on Master Chef too as like @fredster2018 says, he will show his true colours. He will think it'll open up more doors for him but me thinks the opposite will happen. @Philimena cunk that little bald shelled turtle comment made me laugh out loud!

I can't wait for influencer begging to be over with. I sort of snoop on a lady who lives locally and I vaguely know through my business and she has taken off on TikTok. I don't give her any views on there but I watch her on FB. She is so far up her own backside, and I know I sound awful, I hope it goes tits up. I heard things about her behaviour in the past and I didn't like it. She was gifted/won something expensive and decided to sell it for a few pound cheaper then got defensive when called out for it. I shall keep my eye open for seeing her have her own Tattle thread lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope he is on Master Chef too as like @fredster2018 says, he will show his true colours. He will think it'll open up more doors for him but me thinks the opposite will happen. @Philimena cunk that little bald shelled turtle comment made me laugh out loud!

I can't wait for influencer begging to be over with. I sort of snoop on a lady who lives locally and I vaguely know through my business and she has taken off on TikTok. I don't give her any views on there but I watch her on FB. She is so far up her own backside, and I know I sound awful, I hope it goes tits up. I heard things about her behaviour in the past and I didn't like it. She was gifted/won something expensive and decided to sell it for a few pound cheaper then got defensive when called out for it. I shall keep my eye open for seeing her have her own Tattle thread lol
Make one up if she doesn't. These digital beggars need calling out. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hey been in Sainsbury’s this morning and they have an amazing offer on a 3 course meal with wine/beer or Prosecco or soft drinks for two for £15. I’m unsociable so like being at home haha so it’s perfect for us ❤ just thought if anyone doesn’t want to spend much but still like nice food it’s perfect xx

jake is a bleep
Oooh thats good for 3 courses and alcohol, ty :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes they do. X
Oo I've just checked her TikTok and she has over 100k. One of her FB posts really cheesed me off as she came across as all entitled when something didn't go to plan. People like her forget where they came from and don't appreciate what they have!

• Heart
Oo I've just checked her TikTok and she has over 100k. One of her FB posts really cheesed me off as she came across as all entitled when something didn't go to plan. People like her forget where they came from and don't appreciate what they have!
Go, go, go!!! 😂👍

• Haha
WTF is BRAIMSTORMING you utter cretin? 🤡

Another one for the ASA. The carbs in this bar, or any so-called 'protein' bar, are shocking. I wouldn't touch any of this crap with a bargepole. 💯

426294709_1633871783813555_4308807639391780763_n.jpg

Screenshot_20240208-140133~2.png

---
I don't know what fake tan she has got on but her hand is the colour of a cheesy wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how I put a photo up saying how for 31 she looks old and suddenly all these ‘people’ have supposedly messaged her today saying how good she looks. She comes on here as much as he does now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny how I put a photo up saying how for 31 she looks old and suddenly all these ‘people’ have supposedly messaged her today saying how good she looks. She comes on here as much as he does now 😂
Why, just why, would anybody repost comments like this? Nobody would and besides it looks like she sent them to herself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's hilarious. 😂😂 I mentioned the state of her hair this morning and that she's receding and there's hair comments too. 😂😂😂😂
---
Why, just why, would anybody repost comments like this? Nobody would and besides it looks like she sent them to herself 😜
For our benefit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
:rolleyes: That's an awful lot of repetition of the words beautiful, glowing and gorgeous. She's written these herself hasn't she, limited-vocabulary twit that she is.

• Haha
The only person who’d repost comments like this is the head she’s married to and let’s be honest, he definitely writes them himself 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.