Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he had to smart mouth back to the waiters at Karen’s Diner, couldn’t just take it for the laugh that it is like everyone else. Fucks sake man, I really despise him.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Even going to Karen’s Diner can’t get him the insta engagement he’s so desperate for 😂. As usual can’t just do the experience like you’re meant to, has to make it about him 🤢
Even sadder is, he has started following the waiter from there who makes no mention of his profession on his insta, so Fakey must have actually asked him for his insta name so he could follow him 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Even sadder is, he has started following the waiter from there who makes no mention of his profession on his insta, so Fakey must have actually asked him for his insta name so he could follow him 🙄
I’m so embarrassed for him 😬 who does that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m so embarrassed for him 😬 who does that🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That’s why he follows over 7,300 accounts. He’ll follow anybody he comes across 😂 Imagine spouting on how ‘busy’ you are all the time but you have the time to keep up with over 7,000 insta accounts 🙄 Who seriously follows that many 🤦🏻‍♀️ no wonder he’s never off his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So his wife thought that there were intruders in their house the other night, and he keeps posting the fact that he is away from home. He would rather overshare than consider his families safety.
Do they not have a house alarm? I thought that was pretty standard now. I wouldn't go to bed without my alarm on and I don't brag online about my business.

Reactions: 21
🐔 I sent a message to Neil Hurst on Instagran last night asked if cock womble had received any verbal at Karen's Diner, he has just replied... . YES PLENTY :LOL::LOL::LOL:...that was his exact wording and emoji...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dad of the year obviously didn’t get up with the goblin then or he would be filming him by now useless lazy prick but he misses him sooooo much yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🤣🤣🤣
Wowww love it! Fakey won’t like that but he will do that fake laugh of his and pretend it’s all bantz.

• Haha
Bingo! Going to spend the day with the family but currently still in bed because he is just sooooo hard working useless piece of tit

• Haha
They are starting stuff with Big Brother next week, I assume he’s gonna get a bit of filming to do with that. Doesn’t deserve it. I can’t see what else it would be. Although we know he’s very economical with the truth so could be a load of crap as usual.

So nice to let Tattle know his every minute routine for last week. 3 days filming (only showed us twice so think he’s lying) is still not a week worth of presenting. Prick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Honestly - does he want a bleeping medal??? When we were kids my Dad did this mileage every week. Difference being he did 6 full days a week labouring on a building site! Never heard him banging on about it. He just accepted that he had to work to provide for his family.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly she’s thick as tit.. a burglar Wudnt be hiding in the bathroom then she runs in terrorising Fred as well. Silly cow.
Notice how she keeps looking up sideways, anyways whilst talking like the fool she is. She’s been practising in the mirror. Her voice grates on me it’s so put on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly - does he want a bleeping medal??? When we were kids my Dad did this mileage every week. Difference being he did 6 full days a week labouring on a building site! Never heard him banging on about it. He just accepted that he had to work to provide for his family.
So if he can't talk about it, why mention it? Such an idiot

• Haha
I know he's cheap but I'm constantly amazed by how much he keeps ''working'' and getting gigs, I'm so ready for him and her to have zero ''work''

They are starting stuff with Big Brother next week, I assume he’s gonna get a bit of filming to do with that. Doesn’t deserve it. I can’t see what else it would be. Although we know he’s very economical with the truth so could be a load of crap as usual.

So nice to let Tattle know his every minute routine for last week. 3 days filming (only showed us twice so think he’s lying) is still not a week worth of presenting. Prick.
Poor lovey had the grubby job for ITV win by filming in Wales in super cold January. I will be impressed when they send him to the prestigious locations they send everyone else to, but him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.