Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having lunch out today with a couple of mates, and I noticed this ..
Do you think Jakey would be up for j
IMG20240207121316.jpg
judging it... look at the sausage and mash one...
IMG20240207121316.jpg

---
I hope that the Green Goddess is on stand-by outside the bedroom window when he is giving her one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† all that friction, tinderbox etc.... spark to a flame ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

View attachment 2740769
She must be as dry as a nuns bleep...
Or Gandhi's flipflop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On the beg again, this time for branding. We highly doubt there's anything in that 'overthinking' head of yours. ๐Ÿคก

View attachment 2740890
---
Psychology books? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"The Art of Not Giving a duck"
"How To Be Your Own Therapist"

"How To Be A Successful Beard" perhaps!

View attachment 2740893
I wonder if she cries herself to sleep asking herself how she ended up being the beard for that bellend! She could have been in Eyal Bookerโ€™s bed if she played her cards right. Instead sheโ€™s reduced to making pennies from affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she cries herself to sleep asking herself how she ended up being the beard for that bellend! She could have been in Eyal Bookerโ€™s bed if she played her cards right. Instead sheโ€™s reduced to making pennies from affiliate links.
Mmmmm , that Eyal , though..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

63e6599d98740d9a0fdfe1e1_Eyal-Booker.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be grateful for what you've got ๐Ÿ˜‚ ok Fakey, stop grifting then

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He's so desperate for any sort of content or engagement now that he's resorted to telling his inane huns when he goes to the toilet, now. He is beyond pathetic..

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Same as his health anxiety, bad back, bad wrist, bad ankle, stress, anxiety, etcโ€ฆ never existed. Was solely for attention and IG content ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s missed an opportunity there, I wonder if itโ€™ll make a comeback again when he sees this.
IMG_1466.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you know at I mean - do you know what I mean - do you know what I mean ...
Stop bleeping saying that all the time. It's born of ignorance always saying that, you spout a load of tosh & make yourself sound more ignorant by punctuating your spiel with thatโ˜

Do you think that shite word "Manifest" he came up with in the lift was him on the way back from a Master Chef interview? We thought it was the YouTube doodles but it could've been this instead.

We've been tortured with his 'I'm a chef me' reels, close ups of cutting with the BIG knife onions into big chunks with flaccid, grey chicken pieces floating in oil. The world's smallest lamb (pork?) shank on Christmas day tied up by him. Not forgetting the nicked photo off Google that he made himself.

We've also had the torturous singing with vinegar strokes face pulling. As we all know Fakey doesn't do anything without a motive. So he's hoping for some TV program to snap him & his syrup up to water torture the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you know at I mean - do you know what I mean - do you know what I mean ...
Stop bleeping saying that all the time. It's born of ignorance always saying that, you spout a load of tosh & make yourself sound more ignorant by punctuating your spiel with thatโ˜

Do you think that shite word "Manifest" he came up with in the lift was him on the way back from a Master Chef interview? We thought it was the YouTube doodles but it could've been this instead.

We've been tortured with his 'I'm a chef me' reels, close ups of cutting with the BIG knife onions into big chunks with flaccid, grey chicken pieces floating in oil. The world's smallest lamb (pork?) shank on Christmas day tied up by him. Not forgetting the nicked photo off Google that he made himself.

We've also had the torturous singing with vinegar strokes face pulling. As we all know Fakey doesn't do anything without a motive. So he's hoping for some TV program to snap him & his syrup up to water torture the nation.
Christ, is there no start to his talents? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Same as his health anxiety, bad back, bad wrist, bad ankle, stress, anxiety, etcโ€ฆ never existed. Was solely for attention and IG content ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can't wait for period pain and phantom pregnancy, he's had the full bingo of imaginary ailments..
---
Heโ€™s missed an opportunity there, I wonder if itโ€™ll make a comeback again when he sees this.
View attachment 2741827
Gotta get on that bandwagon...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Be grateful for what you've got"

What you got Fakey?

- a fugly wife who doesn't appear to like him very much
- a toddler who probably doesn't really know who he is
- a stepson who went to live with his Dad because he probably hates Fakey
- a 'career' that's circling the drain
- a bad wig
- a racist, homophobic bleep for a mother
- insane amounts of debt
- 95 threads on Tattle detailing and recording what a bleep he is
- no friends
- zero dress sense
- a nasty temper

Did I miss anything? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now heโ€™s using the cat for content ๐Ÿ™„ why do the pair of them repeat their same โ€˜adsโ€™ so much? Do they think it makes them look like they are in demand as โ€˜influencersโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ when all it does is make them look their normal desperate selves. Do they not realise people see itโ€™s the same thing theyโ€™re promoting over and over again. Apart from thinking it makes them look popular (it doesnโ€™t), the problem is theyโ€™re both obsessed with having to post on Instagram daily ๐Ÿคข
---

Him & Flaps did โ€˜celebrityโ€™ bumps together and she made sure she kept getting featured in his โ€˜Stage to the Cageโ€™ on YT. Theyโ€™ve never hidden the fact theyโ€™re both desperate for their own reality show. Good luck that ever happening ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's actually his mum he wants a reality show with, that was another thing he mentioned in that podcast. Honestly see if you listened to it the wee bingo dabber dude would be working overtime cause he honestly gets all his ideas off us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's actually his mum he wants a reality show with, that was another thing he mentioned in that podcast. Honestly see if you listened to it the wee bingo dabber dude would be working overtime cause he honestly gets all his ideas off us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Flappys obviously been pushed aside again then ๐Ÿ˜‚ Same as the podcast F&F said they were in talks to do when they were in the Maldives. 3 months later he spoke about doing a podcast with Zelda instead. As usual neither came to fruition ๐Ÿ˜‚
Actually the quickest way to get him totally cancelled would be for him to do something with mummy. Her nasty, vile, taking the piss out of stroke victims, slagging actors off, homophobic, racist views would soon show through whatever they did ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If he wasn't such a bleeping bleep I'd feel sorry for him.
He's just a desperate ordinary person trying to get famous.
Sad, really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.