Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wasn't such a bleeping bleep I'd feel sorry for him.
He's just a desperate ordinary person trying to get famous.
Sad, really.
It's the prize entitlement of these talentless cunts I can't stand....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another hand clasping Ad for Green whatever they are called drinking beer guinness wine (such great acting as he doesn't drink)
He refers to the Home Nations - such a rugby fan it's the SIX Nations Jaknob
Followed by more hand clasping for ITV win where he got to film on a corridor - not the Maldives, Canaries, France, Spain - no a corridor 🀣🀣🀣
And another fab outfit- if you are wearing a wool jumper and jacket put some trousers on

1000021035.jpg
1000021037.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did Fakey ever go support Paul Smith on his 18month tour like he said he would, or couldn’t he afford the tickets?😬

• Haha
Another hand clasping Ad for Green whatever they are called drinking beer guinness wine (such great acting as he doesn't drink)
Followed by more hand clasping for ITV win where he got to film on a corridor - not the Maldives, Canaries, France, Spain - no a corridor 🀣🀣🀣
And another fab outfit- if you are wearing a wool jumper and jacket put some trousers on

View attachment 2741895View attachment 2741892
A thick jumper with a pair of shorts and wearing sunglasses inside the airport. Was he worried he was going to get mobbed by all his β€˜fans’ πŸ˜‚. As for the other outfit. Anything to draw attention to himself πŸ™„ He obviously doesn’t have a hair stylist or MUA looking at the state of him. Imagine what he’s going to look like in Ultra HD πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Poor Leo obviously has developmental delays.
But on top of that, imagine him trying to learn to speak, by listening to either or both of his parents. Seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He had an epiphany. "Instead of complaining what you haven't got, you should be grateful for what you have got. Instead of always wanting more, just look at what you have got and I can guarantee, it's a lot more than most people. I was just thinking this when I was actually having a poo at the gym". πŸ™„

What an utter disingenuous, lying prick. πŸ’―

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Afternoon all, long time lurker of this Forum.

Just wanted to say that I wish it had been a real bird of prey & that it had swooped down & ripped that ridiculous syrup off his head. :D

In front of loads of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
πŸ” No wonder Maris can't talk with him as a parent, he can't talk either, no hope for the future for him, need to sort his temper out too before he goes to school, he will be that one nasty kid they all moan about.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Such a rugby fan that he's never mentioned the sport before. πŸ™„

• Sick
The "TV Presenter" doing a job nobody else wants in a manky looking corridor, nearly knocking himself out with his hands and looking an utter prize prick as per!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2741895View attachment 2741892
That's a ladies jacket, got in in the ladies department at Frasers in Norwich...
Sad twit.
---
So has he jibbed his day job again this week???
They must piss themselves laughing at him, he's such a bleeping desperate try hard...

• Haha
It's the RED FLAGS you want to think about Squidward, especially regarding your "husband". πŸ’―πŸŒˆ

425676706_1087390209080310_5543215520998363334_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you!

I don't live too far from Zelda, so can keep an eye on her goings on!
Ooh you might spot her in the wild πŸ˜‚
---
Such a rugby fan that he's never mentioned the sport before. πŸ™„

View attachment 2742031
Like everything else he promotes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Top of the range location to present a winning competition in a corridor……… will leave it there
Relegated to the corridor, he’ll be on the roadside next

Jake has none of those green flags

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you!

I don't live too far from Zelda, so can keep an eye on her goings on!
Yes!a pic in the wild would be hilarious, collecting her chippy tea with DoorMatt or out for a coffee with her imaginary sister, or out buying paint or weedkiller for orchardlodge care home

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.