Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god they are embarrassing, getting to the point where I can’t even hate watch anymore!

Would love to know how he goes about getting these ITV comps. How many people do they ask and get declined by before they think ok how about Jake Quickenden. He does about one a year and we all know he’d be doing it every week if he could.

Her fashion reels are a joke. Wears the same coat in every single one.

Sorry but that kid is not that cute at all, deffo not the cutest on the planet. Absolutely delulu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Giving me homeless Ian Beale vibes there
Perfection 😂😂😂

Do we need to do a spellings list for flappy each week like in school? 😂 No wonder she didn’t pursue her “fashion course” probably couldn’t spell her name

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear, another boring day in the life of this tragic bleep. He should end things with Sophie and just come out. He can’t bear to spend any time with his family that he professes to love sooooo much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Perfection 😂😂😂

Do we need to do a spellings list for flappy each week like in school? 😂 No wonder she didn’t pursue her “fashion FasHun course” probably couldn’t spell her name
Fixed that for you Jazz 😉 🤣

Anyone who was on the hinch threads back in the day remember when someone typed Sophie but it autocorrected to Dogpie and it stuck as a nickname on her threads 🤣 I think Flaps almost deserves this name too as she is looking line a dogs dinner with all she has done to her face

Only worn a HANDLE of times 🤣
1000020901.jpg

• Haha
god they are embarrassing, getting to the point where I can’t even hate watch anymore!

Would love to know how he goes about getting these ITV comps. How many people do they ask and get declined by before they think ok how about Jake Quickenden. He does about one a year and we all know he’d be doing it every week if he could.

Her fashion reels are a joke. Wears the same coat in every single one.

Sorry but that kid is not that cute at all, deffo not the cutest on the planet. Absolutely delulu.
Kate Lawler gets Antigua. Vicky Pattison gets Mauritius. Josie Gibson gets Spain. Lisa Snowdon gets France. Laura Hamilton gets Tenerife. Fakey Quickenden gets Wales. I think that says it all and they’re the only people I remember. I’m sure there’s loads more been sent abroad 😂
He got this because who else wants to strip off and get in an ice cold lake in the UK in February just to do a 2 min comp on TV (assuming he is doing this for ITV win). He’s not even shown a hotel so shows how cheap they get him for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I see the 'A Level English' is working again!

... but sometimes wonder WEAR I'd ever wear the outfits... 🤡

What an utter cretin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Way more than say a handful of times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is she deliberately making these mistakes since she said she has an A level in English or did I not notice them before 🤣
Deliberately I think. It’s a known ‘influencer’ trick cos people message to correct them hence upping their engagement. Solomon does it constantly. Only thing is Flappy, like Fakey, doesn’t take criticism well so probably then blocks them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, another boring day in the life of this tragic bleep. He should end things with Sophie and just come out. He can’t bear to spend any time with his family that he professes to love sooooo much.
He would be a lot happier. You can see the passive-aggressiveness written all over his face.....

Reactions: 17
If she looks more manly by the day, he'll love that. Maybe she'll have a penis op.
[/QUOTE]
Fixed that for you Jazz 😉 🤣

Anyone who was on the hinch threads back in the day remember when someone typed Sophie but it autocorrected to Dogpie and it stuck as a nickname on her threads 🤣 I think Flaps almost deserves this name too as she is looking line a dogs dinner with all she has done to her face

Only worn a HANDLE of times 🤣
View attachment 2729473
How can she have the nerve to charge £65 for a jacket she doesn’t even know the brand of. It’s a joke , probably gifted 🤷‍♀️
---
Kate Lawler gets Antigua. Vicky Pattison gets Mauritius. Josie Gibson gets Spain. Lisa Snowdon gets France. Laura Hamilton gets Tenerife. Fakey Quickenden gets Wales. I think that says it all and they’re the only people I remember. I’m sure there’s loads more been sent abroad 😂
He got this because who else wants to strip off and get in an ice cold lake in the UK in February just to do a 2 min comp on TV (assuming he is doing this for ITV win). He’s not even shown a hotel so shows how cheap they get him for 😂
TV casting ‘Who do we know who will strip off for 10p and a bag of chips?’ There’s only one man for the job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gifted ugly shoes back on🤣And £65 for that ugly beige jacket 🤣🤣Size 4 👀👀Wtf as if a grown arse woman is a size 4👀Also how wrinkled are those awful trousers.View attachment 2728601View attachment 2728602View attachment 2728609
It’s so obvious she doesn’t have any get up and go! She can’t even be bothered to make her basic clothes look half decent by at least steaming or ironing them. I guess it’s the desperation to list the items as that cash gotta come in somehow!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.