Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

Chatty Member
That reel with Chris isn’t that the sort of thing he should film with dopey? Come on you two out you step from that closet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny how I put a photo up saying how for 31 she looks old and suddenly all these ‘people’ have supposedly messaged her today saying how good she looks. She comes on here as much as he does now 😂

Attachments

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Im a straight female, but Alison Goldfrapp......🤫🤫🤫🤫
Off topic but Alison Goldfrapp is a prick. I had the dubious honour of being part of the team looking after her backstage in an artist liaison role at a UK festival a couple of years ago. She sent a FORTY FIVE page rider* for a two hour performance :oops: Even specified "kamalata olives, not cheap ones in jars". Didn't even eat the bloody olives either (We did afterwards). She was a total cow and rude AF to everyone backstage, even other artists. As she flounced up to the backstage entrance just before her set someone from a very well known band (who I won't name) shouted "GOLDEN SHOWER FLAPS!" at her as she walked past and everyone laughed, except her obviously :LOL: I bloody loved Goldfrapp for years, they do say never meet your heroes haha.

* for comparison, the headlining drum and bass act that year sent us this rider "Please could we have some Stella Artois, some sandwiches and some Haribo for the drive home. Ta x"

Back on topic...Fakey is a bellend, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Only he could film himself in a canoe. It's honestly pathetic. Yet another "I miss Leo" post. Never misses the beard though does he? Also, that kid ain't cute at all.

View attachment 2728995
View attachment 2728996
Misses him so much, he drives to Wales just so he can be on TV for 2 mins, where he could drive back to Colchester to spend a few hours with him instead. When he’s home he spends barely anytime with him so why is he missing him now. Oh cos he thinks it makes him look like a fantastic dad to his Tena huns 🤢

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I see the flaps are out on display again. It's like the holiday flaps all over again.

uuuuuu.JPG

Went to a spa with my mate last year and when we came out of the changing rooms we burst out laughing at each other. My mate said "Fucking hell bird, we look like schoolkids about to do their 100m swimming badge!" We were both wearing very sensible, modest one-piece swimming costumes. Now we're not frumps by any means (I have the sparkly, sequinned festival photos to prove this!) but we'd both had the same thought that we didn't want to go to the spa looking like a pair of hookers looking for business. And we didn't take photos of each other, either.

State of her at that spa. And those FEET...Jesus wept :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

ThortheDog2022

It’s the clasping of the hands he always does when he’s in ‘presenter’ mode. It makes me want to ball my hands into fists and punch his smug face!
IMG_0133.png

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Whilst we’re talking about how old Matt looks for his age, can we just take a moment to process, this is the face of a 31 year old 🤯 Must be something about living with the soul sucking Quickendens that makes people look well beyond their years.
Oh and yet another repeat ‘ad’ from Flappy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I saw his post of spud last night before anything else and eye rolled so bad. The desperate manic bullshit he spouts to get engagement is pathetic however I am glad some people are finally seeing it as the engagement is dropping. He is obsessed with every single aspect of social media and what exactly is he providing for his family?? He fucking keeps all his money he earns, never treats his family himself, it’s always gifted but I’ve no sympathy for Flaps she is as bad as him. The dead Dad is defo making an appearance soon as his rugby trip post is another EPIC FAIL 😂 Oh and no one gives a shit about you walking into a lake with your fat arse and dodgy syrup.

• Haha
  • Heart

patmum

Had to come off this absolute weapon’s thread for my sanity, they are both just such twats moaning about their busy lives in bed all day and occasionally playing dress up it was making me angry so thought I needed a break 🤦🏼‍♀️.

After months of blissful Fake-free time, a suggested post on my Instagram has reignited the rage and I had to come back. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE USED THIS FUCKING PHOTO FOR ATTENTION??!?? Arghhhhhhh!!!!! Absolute cunt of the highest order!!!!

Hope you Fakey’s are all doing well and keeping up the good work of keeping receipts and calling out this absolute shit stain.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
To my knowledge he’s never ever REALLY promoted TFM, never saying it’s coming to here come see me, it’s amazing, praising his costars, saying where you can get tickets but all the time in the world for saying when he has a “presenting gig”

Don’t forget to tell everyone on your insta you’ve got work today, just off to post about my work shift 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mollyann

VIP Member
I honestly feel embarrassed by her desperation lately.She has no place in the influencer world as she’s just shit at everything she tries.Move on woman go earn a honest living and just stop trying to earn pennies online.Shes so unnatural and awkward that it’s obvious she’s getting no paid work lately.Zelda losing followers as she’s another idiot with a overinflated ego.All of a sudden she hates Christmas and February and any month of the year lol.The fact you allow him to use Olivier’s death for likes leaves me with no sympathy for Zelda.

• Heart

mousey

His such a tosser!
Tell me you buy followers likes and comments without telling me you do
If they were raunchy pictures of half naked lads I could believe they were real fwends

And the sheer hypocrisy of him he wasn't home for 5 weeks he kept fking of
He cares for nothing but himself and chasing fame!
Pretty sure Gail doesn’t understand the concept of “making sacrifices for those you love”. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.

Greta22

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Gail doesn’t understand the concept of “making sacrifices for those you love”. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.
OMG he hasn’t sacrificed anything,
Jake you’ve had a jolly round the UK
working 2 hours a night 😂 he’s equating it to serving in Afghanistan haha

• Haha
  • Heart