Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With no guaranteed income from April I wouldn’t be pissing about at a spa id be shitting myself worrying about bills

Reactions: 23
So rings on at Tring but is dat a ting?

Flappy by name flappy by nature. Where does she get off with that shite, head turned awkwardly, staring into the distance look? Give it up luv. And as for those claws errr feet! Jurassic Park have rung, they want their props back.
Screenshot_20240130-204004_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240130-203948_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240130-203936_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
That’s not even her face🤣How embarrassing to wear that with her flaps hanging out yet again.Most women would enjoy the free day out and chill😳But no she’s got her invisible friend taking pictures like she’s actually some famous influencer🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Flappy by name flappy by nature. Where does she get off with that shite, head turned awkwardly, staring into the distance look? Give it up luv. And as for those claws errr feet! Jurassic Park have rung, they want their props back.
View attachment 2725156View attachment 2725157View attachment 2725158
Uterly repulsive bleep. I would honestly have gone up to her if I was a paying customer and said "can you put your minging flaps away you bleeping mess". That woman stamp near her minge though. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
bleeping killed me off tonight this thread ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Can't believe she's got her Flaps hanging out again, classy as duck😬😬😬
---
Uterly repulsive bleep. I would honestly have gone up to her if I was a paying customer and said "can you put your minging flaps away you bleeping mess". That woman stamp near her minge though. 🤢🤢
It's bleeping rank isn't it crazy🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2725156View attachment 2725157View attachment 2725158
No-one dresses like that in a Spa what the hell is wrong with her???
Ugh the pair of them remind me of Delboy Trotter ‘this time next year Rodney we’ll be millionaires’

• Haha
  • Sick
No-one dresses like that in a Spa what the hell is wrong with her???
Ugh the pair of them remind me of Delboy Trotter ‘this time next year Rodney we’ll be millionaires’
Even Delboy had better dress sense and more class than these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Lowers the tone..Why she wearing that she looks like a right old slag, if she was near me undressed like that I would let her have it and tell her to duck off...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like something they’ve found in a crypt!
Jesus her feet I assume she’s swimming to the USA on her next trip…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prolly trying to attract the pool guy to service her. She’s defo not getting any at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why filter your face to look insta worthy but then show feet like those..
I bet those boulders rattle when she walks
And that bikini...
She actually looks malnourished not one natural femine thing about her..trying to look like a boy so her husband fancy her maybe

Reactions: 26
Why filter your face to look insta worthy but then show feet like those..
I bet those boulders rattle when she walks
And that bikini...
She actually looks malnourished not one natural femine thing about her..trying to look like a boy so her husband fancy her maybe
No wonder she’s malnourished, we’ve all seen the absolute toilet she’s tries to present to us as food on her miserable instagram 😂😂😂😂
---
The worst feet on the internet. She doesn’t seem to take care of them, not that she can do much with those ruined trotters.
If she was smart there’s weirdos out there that like weird feet, she cud charge those weirdos for a look!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Basic spa for a basic Flappy.
I went to the Centre Parcs spa recently & not once did I see a mobile phone out & someone posing for a photo shoot. Any good spa recommends that you leave your phone in the locker & relax.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.