Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he mean in that clip with these 2 comments: It's probably not going to go that well - it's going to be a tit show? It can't be about the 2 millisecond presenting job this week. Something he can't talk about yet, possibly CBB or a cooking prog?
Screenshot_20240131-153810_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 19
What does he mean in that clip with these 2 comments: It's probably not going to go that well - it's going to be a tit show? It can't be about the 2 millisecond presenting job this week. Something he can't talk about yet, possibly CBB or a cooking prog?
View attachment 2726772
🤔 I thought that too 🤔
But he does appreciate it. He said that twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m hoping it’s CBB especially with some of the names being put out there (not heard his name mentioned anywhere yet). Only thing is that’s rumoured to be March so he’d definitely be binning TFM off if that’s so. I still think it’s more likely to do with boxing/mma. There’s a reason he pinned that picture of him after winning his fight, only a couple of weeks ago. He always makes out he’s got some huge TV opportunity but it’s been over 3 years since he was on mainstream TV barring 2min morning appearances. As for cooking. I think like someone else mentioned, he’s probably done a cooking video for his You Tube shorts gig. Again he often posts things trying to imply something and how often is it what he’s hinting at? How many times did he do the dancing emoji when he was trying to get on SCD?

• Haha
It was me Jeanie who mentioned the cooking thing🤣Was only because he lied he’d cooked that meal and said he’s probably going to be tit at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Chris Hughes has turned up at his Premier Inn and is sharing his room so they can chill together yeah alright closet boys reckon there will be a lot more being shared later and not just the double bed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So Chris Hughes has turned up at his Premier Inn and is sharing his room so they can chill together yeah alright closet boys reckon there will be a lot more being shared later and not just the double bed
WTF....?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like no free room for prick this week👌And Chris a head so make the perfect couple.🤢He’s never that happy when around his family.How flaps does not see what we all do baffles me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Fakey will be so sore down there by the time the night is over. Ewwwww.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All I can say is that Flapz must have some kind of contract to stay with him. Anybody else would file for a divorce. 💯

About time Fakey came out let alone that other dense prick. 🌈

• Sick
  • Haha
Aah so that’s probably why he’s got work tomorrow. Probably something with Chris Hughes and OL have arranged the 2 for 1 deal again. Wonder if it’s something like this ⬇ Whatever it is, pay must be pretty tit if they’re sharing a holiday inn room

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
How awkward for Flaps. He should just come out. Flapz is grim but he shouldn’t be stringing her along pretending he’s something he’s not.

Reactions: 24
Aah so that’s probably why he’s got work tomorrow. Probably something with Chris Hughes and OL have arranged the 2 for 1 deal again. Wonder if it’s something like this ⬇ Whatever it is, pay must be pretty tit if they’re sharing a holiday inn room
The way he purposefully had that card between his buttocks ffs in that second clip.

Screenshot_20240131-180620.png
Screenshot_20240131-180515~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You NEVER see him this happy & relaxed around Flaps. He's like a completely different person around the likes of CH.
Screenshot_20240131-181046_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🌈

Flapz must be thick as tit, in denial, blind, mental, desperate or all five!

So many red flags ffs. I'm actually starting to think whether Gail was actually IVF or Turkey Baster now?
You NEVER see any chemistry between them. Even at their wedding when he went to kiss her, he looked repulsed and probably had a bit of sick in his mouth.

Screenshot_20240131-181005~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Agree with you all, when is he ever this happy to see flappy Leo or Freddie, he’s so happy when he’s staying in a hotel and so excited with it he must think home is tit

Agree with you all, when is he ever this happy to see flappy Leo or Freddie, he’s so happy when he’s staying in a hotel and so excited with it he must think home is tit
Says something about your home/home life when you’re happier staying in a holiday inn than you are with your wife and son in your own home 💁🏻‍♀️

He has never been a dad to Leo😡I honestly think flaps is either a complete idiot or she actually loves this good for nothing loser.Shes aged by at least ten years and is dead behind her eyes.He loves being away from them and she honestly is just a pathetic cow for allowing his behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.