Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his trip to London was to speak on a unknown radio station.bleeping hell really hitting the big time.And with 123 likes in a hour no one cares bro.👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God, he's such a bleeping saddo, he's never mentioned Rugby...ever. Was obviously very cheap. As time goes on he's just getting more desperate🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So his trip to London was to speak on a unknown radio station.bleeping hell really hitting the big time.And with 123 likes in a hour no one cares bro.👍👍
and he said he had got ‘presenting’ work ALL week 🙄 This is why whenever he says he’s got something really exciting coming up and implies it’s huge career wise, I take it with a pinch of salt. He overplays and exaggerates everything he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Letting us know he’s on his way back to Birmingham🤣He just gets more pathetic by the day🤣Keep grinding as the big time certainly passing you by🤣

• Haha
It’s the clasping of the hands he always does when he’s in ‘presenter’ mode. It makes me want to ball my hands into fists and punch his smug face! View attachment 2730828
When the duck was this cretin in Dublin??? He made it look absolutely tit on his tit stag! Im dying to know what pubs they went to?? Fakey will be loving all the rich posh boys in the pubs with the collars of their rugby shirts put up around their necks presumably in the D4 area all speaking like Brian O’Driscoll 🙄
Give Damo and Ivor a watch on youtube it will give you an idea of the north side v south side in Dublin 😂😂😂 Its bleeping gas! (im sorry I don’t know how to link clips from youtube but Fakey is a mix of both of these fictional characters 😂😂😂 )
IMG_3405.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This boy is being failed! He is overweight, he needs a decent haircut, his clothes are boring and far too big and he no doubt has a nappy on stop pissing about on your landing and be a mum to this lad! Sorry for the rant guys but this picture to me is just awful and shows just how much he is being let down

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When the duck was this cretin in Dublin??? He made it look absolutely tit on his tit stag! Im dying to know what pubs they went to?? Fakey will be loving all the rich posh boys in the pubs with the collars of their rugby shirts put up around their necks presumably in the D4 area all speaking like Brian O’Driscoll 🙄
Give Damo and Ivor a watch on youtube it will give you an idea of the north side v south side in Dublin 😂😂😂 Its bleeping gas! (im sorry I don’t know how to link clips from youtube but Fakey is a mix of both of these fictional characters 😂😂😂 )
View attachment 2730952
Omg he is a mix of them with arms like Simon in The Inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how I only mentioned earlier, the fact he’s so cheap there’s no way he would have been picked up and suddenly he posts a story of him sitting in the back of a car 😂 Still don’t believe he would have been picked up from Birmingham taken to London and back. More likely he’s in a cab to the train station or a cab back to a car park to pick his car up 😂

• Haha
Did she not buy him a real one for Christmas and she later sold it🤣I remember knob head was at the airport once and went in the Gucci shop🤣and said I wonder if they can tell mines a fake.He also missed his wife’s birthday to go on a jolly for four days.More fool her and the full Monty for enabling his crappy behaviour.
I remember that Molly but he never actually went inside, just loitered by the door because he knew all the staff would have sniggered at his fake backpack :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Now I know the bleep is in Canterbury in April I am going to Canterbury and see if I can see him whilst on a shopping trip I love Canterbury and if I can find out what hotel he is in book a night there 😀 😄 how funny that would be .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen Harry from the traitors on loose women and they asked whats next... and he said loose men hopefully, just saying. No wonder he's taking jobs for things like rugby that he had no Interest in cause he knows with every new Harry or Sam Thompson he slips further and further down the zlist pile

• Haha
  • Heart
This boy is being failed! He is overweight, he needs a decent haircut, his clothes are boring and far too big and he no doubt has a nappy on stop pissing about on your landing and be a mum to this lad! Sorry for the rant guys but this picture to me is just awful and shows just how much he is being let down
They never ever dress him in any cute colourful clothes, always dressed like a woman or a prisoner, Zelda at least got him some cute outfits

The exact moment you realise your career is at an all time low by working with Fake Quickenden
Absolutely 💯 We havnt seen James Webb since that farce of a MMA ‘fight’ Webb and others from his team spent months helping and training him professional MMA but he didn’t display anything he was thought and made James Webb look like an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Now I know the bleep is in Canterbury in April I am going to Canterbury and see if I can see him whilst on a shopping trip I love Canterbury and if I can find out what hotel he is in book a night there 😀 😄 how funny that would be .....
He'll aim for the really posh one towards the Westgate, can't remember the name, the really old one...
twit. How dare he befoul Canterbury....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do feel sorry for Leo.I saw his huge stomach the other day and we all know she feeds him tit to shut him up.While she sits showing her latest cheap crap she’s bought online😳Her son always looks so scruffy😳If potty training not working it’s because she can’t be arsed .Shes flying to America with a 3 year old still in nappies😡Both have zero interest in Leo other than posting him online😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.