Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title!! It was actually a tie-breaker but yours is the oldest! Well done! 😘

Screenshot_20240129-141551~2.png

So much happened in the previous thread that I can only refer you to Wiki 8 in case I miss anything out but I'll do a quick recap!

We had a huge tea spillage about Fakey being caught on camera having a smooch with another man! 🌈 After this news was released, Squidward has taken her rings off! Has she pawned them?

Screenshot_20240129-132005~2.png

Squidward with no rings:
Screenshot_20240129-132148~2.png

We had confirmation that his 'ice baths' are a lie as when he got into one with ice in it, he nearly died!! 😂

He did a story after the tea spillage where he looked like he'd been crying but he said he had "moisturiser in his eyes". They were then seen bickering over Gail and Fakey was driven to the airport by a chauffeur called Lord Farquaad!

The troll photo of Gail was dug out a few times, he became obsessed with Traitors and was constantly begging. Somebody also found a video of him out one night looking like the lost member of The Village People. 🌈

Zelda watched American Nightmare which is a true story of kidnap and rape and found it amusing. 🤬🤬 She watched it for the comedic value. Vile bleep. 🤬🤬

An old interview was found on Gaydio where he said "he just loves his mates and we get up to all sorts". 🌈

He came back from Dublin and went straight to the gym. Apparently he has a load of exciting things coming up. I bet he has! 🌈

Phew!!!!! 😂

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
Wow, wow and wow!!!! 😂😂🌈

Screenshot_20240129-132721~2.png

Screenshot_20240129-132721~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Fabulous round up of the tit show that is their basic witch life!!!! Wud love someone for tfm to come on here and tell us some truth ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Great recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead 😊 and congrats on a brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 😊
So reading his post he starts his ‘busy’ week of work tomorrow, so what’s he doing today then for him to be so quiet? My guess is he’s getting his syrup sorted, going to gym and then napping to prepare him for the week ahead. Obviously not spending time with his precious son who he’s bleeping off and leaving again for 5 days, cos if he was he’d be filming it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not surprising Leo only goes near him when he forces it. Nearly 3 and seriously in that time, how much alone father & son time has he actually spent with him?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy new thread day. I wish in some way that photo could of come out 😫😫😫 I need to laugh at it

• Haha
  • Heart
This could be taken in 2 ways seeing as she’s the one our Jacknob shagged 😄

IMG_4612.png

• Haha
Happy new thread day. I wish in some way that photo could of come out 😫😫😫 I need to laugh at it
You'd be able to identify him at once with that chicken dipper head and syrup. Something's definitely gone down. 🌈
---
Great recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead 😊 and congrats on a brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 😊
So reading his post he starts his ‘busy’ week of work tomorrow, so what’s he doing today then for him to be so quiet? My guess is he’s getting his syrup sorted, going to gym and then napping to prepare him for the week ahead. Obviously not spending time with his precious son who he’s bleeping off and leaving again for 5 days, cos if he was he’d be filming it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not surprising Leo only goes near him when he forces it. Nearly 3 and seriously in that time, how much alone father & son time has he actually spent with him?
Is that on his grid Princess as I can't see any stories for him? So, is he missing The Full Monty yet again this week?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We believe you made this as much as we believe you're not gay and your "marriage'" is on a ticking timebomb sunshine!

Are you out with the lover? 🌈

422726944_1622940798392691_9207591473765944691_n.jpg

• Haha
I don't know why you're all assuming that fakey is gay? 🤭
Fakey and his ran through looking ass! Ewwww!
---
Screenshot for you 😊
Poor Fakey never gets the full week’s enjoyment ‘presenting’. If it’s for ITV the others get checked into hotels from the weekend for the full week. They rarely let him have a luxurious week within the UK,😂. I wonder why he never goes abroad for ITV, always the dregs😮.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For one that plate is to clean to belong to those dirty pigs and as if he made that stupid wanker.Leo obviously at nursery so can’t bore us all to death with that strange child.Parrot must be signing on as we speak as twit not getting many jobs.His mother saying he has had loads of injuries including from boxing🤣🤣He was only on the ring 30 seconds with a ginger midget🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone, I wish i had the photo!! For context cuz I dropped the tea then didn’t come on hahaha sorry!!!!!
so i met a friend who I hadn’t seen for ages for some drinks, one of her relatives works at a venue that he had been at for TFM so this is before Christmas, and she had taken the photo and sent it to my friend to show me! It looks like it’s the back of his head and she said it was him so who knows, but reading back through the last few pages I saw she had taken her rings off?? Are they still off??

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey everyone, I wish i had the photo!! For context cuz I dropped the tea then didn’t come on hahaha sorry!!!!!
so i met a friend who I hadn’t seen for ages for some drinks, one of her relatives works at a venue that he had been at for TFM so this is before Christmas, and she had taken the photo and sent it to my friend to show me! It looks like it’s the back of his head and she said it was him so who knows, but reading back through the last few pages I saw she had taken her rings off?? Are they still off??
We all wish you had the photo too!!! Yes her rings are still definitely off. They have been since the 20th. It's all clearly documented in Wiki 8. 🌈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240129-170250_Gallery.jpg

" Here's the story.........
...of a Flappy Lady...
Who decided to get up the duff from a bleep......
On the one hand, a nightmare Muvver.....
And a life of being short of bunce -
Till the one day when Jakey met a twinkie
And realised that they are all ' bigger' than him.....
so down went the strides, double fast....
and up the arse they went, at laaaasssttt
The Quickenden Bunch....
The Quickenden Bunch...........
It's the day they all became........
The Quickenden Buuuuunnnnccchhh "

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.